It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola patient was on flight from Cleveland to Dallas!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
How are they flying her to Emory? Another CIA plane?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Jansy

I would have found solace if air travel had been restricted a few months ago.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Anyone else ready to start pulling their hair out over this bull crap? Listening to the WH briefing is ridiculous!

"We should all take solace in the fact that we know how ebola is transmitted"

I noticed the guy still won't answer why 2nd nurse was allowed to fly if she was being monitored.

He completely dodged the question with political jargon.

I literally just put a pillow up to my face and screamed into it!!!!!! I like my hair to much to pull it out.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

ok.
well i guess it is time to change the program to mandatory 21 day isolation/watch

none of this voluntary #...

people cant be trusted.

you know....making sure the bar at the reception is stocked with top shelf booze is more important than staying in isolation until you make sure youre not sick

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

yep selfish greedy self centered idiots.. Unfortunately that sums up the majority of the planet...

They need to be forced to remain in quarantine I am afraid its to late for that now thou..

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: drwill

You have no idea, I was just in Atlanta airport traveling to PR for vacation just 5 weeks ago and back just 3 weeks ago, I am just waiting to hear of anything braking out here in GA, for the first time I am even worry that I was in that airport.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Now that we have assuaged the fears of all those passengers by letting them know that if they weren't engaged in oral copulation with her in the poddy they can't possibly get it....

in Dallas people in full HazMat gear are scouring her empty apartment like a scene out of Outbreak.

You can't make this stuff up.

...Oh Dr. Barbie's back on...gotta listen. OO

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jansy
The Press Secy (sorry I keep calling him that, but I don't know his name).......just actually said: "We should find solace in the fact that we know exactly how the virus is spread." Only close contact.

Really???? Seriously????

More boggling...I'm not sure I can take much more of this ludicrous BS that's spewing out of this man's mouth.

Wow! You and I are in sync today!

I just posted almost the same exact thing as you.....again.

link   
Not to mention this woman, had a fevor while traveling in a airplane and walking around a airport...

She was full blown infected.. She had the ebola, seeping out of her body...

link   

The Press Secy (sorry I keep calling him that, but I don't know his name).......just actually said: "We should find solace in the fact that we know exactly how the virus is spread." Only close contact.

Really???? Seriously????

More boggling...I'm not sure I can take much more of this ludicrous BS that's spewing out of this man's mouth.

Well, until we see the family of Duncan again or hear about them, we presume they're still alive. If they make it past the quarantine period and resurface this weekend, then we have to presume that Ebola is still something you only get through close contact with infectious bodily fluids.

However, if none of Duncan's family gets sick after 4 of them spent those days in the apartment with him and after he left with the infectious stuff still in it, it kind of destroys the argument that Duncan didn't know what he had, doesn't it?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Valhall

Vall you have not change a bit, I wish I have the same sense of humor as you, I can not stop laughing amid my worries right now.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CardiffGiant
Two months is better, including all healthcare workers.

Why the bleep did they not fly all patients to one place or a hospital ship and send all resources to them?

I still think they released the real patient zeroes too early and this is a coverup, probably gone bad as coverups often do

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
now they are talking about isis and the hostages...
talking about their brutality.

what does that have to do with ebola?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CardiffGiant

ok.
well i guess it is time to change the program to mandatory 21 day isolation/watch

none of this voluntary #...

people cant be trusted.

you know....making sure the bar at the reception is stocked with top shelf booze is more important than staying in isolation until you make sure youre not sick

I just don't get it myself. I could easily stay in my home for 21 days if I knew I was still being paid and I had someone delivering food and stuff to my door. 21 days with no need to see anyone else? Sign me up!

link   
a reply to: marg6043

LOL.. Here's the way I see it. Everyone lies, most everyone dies and hopefully whoever is left has some brains to start over a bit better.

Hell, if I get it I'm going to Disney land and I'm gonna make damned sure I'm running a fever before I go.

(j/k)

link   
she changed planes in Fort Lauderdale Florida.. So we have exposure in FLorida as well..

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Nice slip by the reporter on the ground.

"She only had a fever of 99.5 degrees. That is a fever although it is still below the threshold that is below the worry for Obama ... I mean Ebola fears."

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

Really???? Seriously????

Wow! You and I are in sync today!

I just posted almost the same exact thing as you.....again.

That's just surreal!

Cue "Twilight Zone Theme"

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent76
she changed planes in Fort Lauderdale Florida.. So we have exposure in FLorida as well..

Oooohh, I hadn't heard that yet. I assume you are talking about the second nurse, right?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I just don't get it myself. I could easily stay in my home for 21 days if I knew I was still being paid and I had someone delivering food and stuff to my door. 21 days with no need to see anyone else? Sign me up!

i know right. whats the big deal?

wedding plans are more important i guess.

even though a skype with her mom probably would have worked just as well.

at this point it is obvious...at least for me

she knew she was exposed to ebola. she knew there was a chance she got infected. she jumped a plane to see her mommy again just in case

talking about her wedding was not important enough to jump on a plane after being exposed to ebola

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join