It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola patient was on flight from Cleveland to Dallas!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Working on adding the link as this is just breaking...

Link from CNN:

Ebola patient flew from Cleveland to Dallas

How did this even happen? Why was she allowed to travel? What the actual $&%* is going on here?
edit on 15-10-2014 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This ?

rt.com...

Amber Vinson, the second Dallas health care worker infected with Ebola, took a flight from Cleveland to Dallas just one day before she reported symptoms of the virus, Reuters reported. The CDC is reaching out to all 132 passengers on the flight.

Vinson, who was identified by her family according to reports, was among those who cared for initial Ebola patient Thomas Eric Duncan at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital, health officials said early Wednesday after confirming her infection.

edit on 10/15/2014 by EvilBat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: EvilBat

It popped up as a breaking news story on USA Today then magically vanished. Added a link from CNN...

This is getting crazy! Third world countries handle this way better than we do. Tis is now hitting WAY to close to home!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Gonna be a long and crazy winter!

Stock up folks, ebola infected poop is about to hit the fan...

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Frontier Airlines 1143 flight landed in Dallas Monday night. Vinson reportedly was not showing any symptoms of the virus—she claims she first came down with a fever on Tuesday—during the flight, though the airlines is working with the CDC to contact anyone who was on board.

SOURCE

Apparently she became symptomatic while on the plane.

I call BS. Sounds like she knew she had symptoms and was trying to get her butt back home ASAP before the crap really hit the fan for her. I just don't believe she didn't know before then.

How irresponsible either way.

ETA: Oh, nevermind. I think I misread this. Thank goodness. The dashes and sentence structure threw me off.
edit on 10/15/2014 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Ebola just keeps rolling 7's. When is that virus going to crap out?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Yeah, I live in central Ohio and I recived a breaking news alert from 10tv News in Columbus Ohio.

Here is a link to the article from my local news, and below is an excerpt.

DALLAS - Officials say a second health care worker who's tested positive for Ebola was in isolation at a Dallas hospital within 90 minutes of the worker finding she had an elevated temperature.

The patient also recently visited her family in Akron, according to Ohio Health officials.

The woman from Dallas visited the state from October 8-13. She flew from Cleveland. There were 132 passengers on Frontier Airlines flight 1143 from Cleveland to Dallas-Fort Worth on Monday.

Multiple national media outlets have identified the woman as Amber Vinson.

"Ohio has swiftly acted and is working with the CDC and Summit County health officials to identify people who may have been in close contact with the health care worker and implement quarantine as necessary. In addition, Ohio is working with the airline to identify individuals on her return flight to Dallas," said an ODH news release.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AshleyD

How irresponsible either way.

Just to be clear she worked with Duncan and they let her go on a flight?

Thats some incubation observation.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

Ohio has swiftly acted and is working with the CDC and Summit County health officials to identify people who may have been in close contact with the health care worker and implement quarantine as necessary.

Especiall this 132 passengers. They will (probably) be sent home by airliner for "quarantine".

Once its here shutting down international flights doesn't seem so important. We can't even stop our own flights.
edit on 15-10-2014 by intrptr because: in parenthesis

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
this sucks. i am 25 minutes outside of cleveland.

she should never have been allowed to fly

my theory is she knew she was exposed...so she jumps a plane to cleveland to visit her family. after all, she was exposed so it might be the last time.
then once symptoms start(or just before) she heads back to dallas for treatment.

nice huh

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

It popped up as a breaking news story on USA Today then magically vanished.

I've noticed this 5 or 6 times over the last two days. Seen some info on other sites referencing some law enacted back in the late '50s.

What in the Hell is going on with these disappearing news bytes?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
If workers were monitored, why was she allowed to travel. This 5h!t was done on purpose. To spread the disease.

This is flipping outrageous.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
How many ways can the CDC and our health care system mess up?

Let's add one more... they allow health care workers who directly cared for an ebola patient to fly around the country while they are still in the incubation period.

If this keeps up, its going to be messy for a while.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl
Censoring this soon is a bad sign, just as frightening as Ebola.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

If this keeps up, its going to be messy for a while.

Yep. Can't trust the infected.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I hope some of these quarentined people start suing the gov't for lost wages and such! This is getting rather rediculous! They need to be more careful or some of us might start getting the idea that they are trying to kill us!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This just supports the fact the people cannot be trusted to do the right thing. When that is combined with the general ignorance of most of the population, disaster is almost inevitable.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Is this crap for real or have I entered the twilight zone?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gully
Is this crap for real or have I entered the twilight zone?

Nope, just the USA.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
I hope some of these quarentined people start suing the gov't for lost wages and such! !!!

Don't worry about them, they are being paid whilst in quarantine to assist CDC in some stamp and envelope licking for the mail out to every US citizen about how to keep your family safe.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join