It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else notice anything weird about the locations of the USA ebola patients?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bitxushanty
I'm going to repeat myself, but watching this from a contry nearby Africa, here it goes again: "I'm sorry this seams so unreal, i live in portugal, and until the 60´s 70´s we had a lot of colonies in Africa, so these days we receive in a daily bases people from all parts of Africa, and i'm talking about legal travelers, not counting the ilegal ones that arrive by boat to all mediterranean shore (Italy, Spain...). Europe is invaded by African illegals every day! We dont have not one suspected ebola patiente, in any of the mediterranean contries, we also do humanitary help in a lot of Africa contries, we receive people in hospitals, and in universities. Soo, this is realy weirth, how come ebola gets to US first?? I'm very sorry but you (all) are very naive if you think that is a casual matter, 1 infected ebola patiente in the US???
Your government is playing you!" I originaly posted this on the "CDC Confirms Patient In Dallas Has The Ebola Virus" thread, in my opinion you realy are under atack... from the media and your own government...

So.......you're okay with him being at your dinner table? I'm not.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

Oh you know the intent of my comment? Read into it much?

I meant exactly what I said, which you know, is why I said it lmao...

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Ebola really makes no sense as a means for biological attack. The lethality to contagiousness ratio just doesn't make it a good choice of weapon, and because of how it is spread proper hygiene and limiting contact with others would be a fairly solid defense. There's a reason this disease has never been able to gain a serious foothold outside of its original environment- it burns itself out.

Hands down the best disease to weaponize would be a flu strain because it's faster, harder to figure out the origin of, easily dismissed until it's too late, easier for most potential attackers to access, etc.

If there's a conspiracy at all here I'd say it's a conspiracy to generate profit motive to address a problem that would have been solved a decade ago if it were affecting people who could pay for treatment. Big pharma will make money, a disease will be put in check, the media will get views, the establishment gets a distraction from graver man made threats- everyone wins except those who scare easily and a couple dozen people who will be the limit of cases in the first world.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

The first case was enough for me to begin wondering. He "lied" in Liberia, right? Hadn't been exposed but they now say he had?

Then visits Belgium, DC and Texas. Where were the plots for the wars on the world planned from?

In Texas he Has "close contact" with kids from 4 different schools? How is that even possible?

I'm sure its all coincidental.

Ebola is the best ninja virus all by itself.

Ebola hides. It pretends to be something else. You saw the hospital faked out. Thats Ebola.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: The Vagabond

Hands down the best disease to weaponize would be a flu strain because it's faster, harder to figure out the origin of, easily dismissed until it's too late, easier for most potential attackers to access, etc.

You just described Ebola.

Long incubation, kills fast, no cure, hi lethality, easily dismissed.

Look at what happened in Texas. He was "dismissed" by the hospital first time around. He didn't show symptoms so could travel around the world. Once it broke it breaks hard. Lots of bodily fluids to remain infectious for long periods outside the body.

As far as getting hold of it, each of the afflicted countries in Africa have some guerrilla "terror cells" going strong I think, don't they?

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
You do realize that the only lab confirmed case is the one in Dallas right? So, I'm not sure how you can argue that somehow this is staged if there's only 1 actual confirmed case.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: fartsmeller46
If the govt.`s nonchalant attitude about this whole thing doesn`t stink to high heaven I don`t know what does. If they`re withholding the true seriousness of this because they fear panic then they for one underestimate the ability of the public-to cope with real life crisis.I

My God, the government wants you to rely on them for everything and you state that they are underestimating the ability of the public?

Have you been to a Wal-Mart lately?

Nobody in this county has the balls to do anything.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: windowpane

You do realize that the only lab confirmed case is the one in Dallas right? So, I'm not sure how you can argue that somehow this is staged if there's only 1 actual confirmed case.

Considering the CDC only broke that case after the press by several hours, I'd say we have no idea how many there really are.

My question is, "just one"?

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

You'd be hard pressed you find a country that doesn't end it 'itzerland' that has no terrorists.
It's reaching pretty far to suggest Ebola came from places where it is usually found because of terrorists rather than because that's where it is usually found.

Now if all of the ebola cases came from a place where Ebola is not found but there are hostile groups that would be more interesting- let me know when we've got three cases all brought in by Iranians or Russians who flew to an Ebola outbreak then directly to the US from there and got jobs in the food service industry.

But the scale alone should tell you it's not an attack - If we were under attack by so much as one lone whacko with the means to buy a hotdog cart the first we heard of it would be a hundred cases in the same city, not a case here and there from travelers.

This is hype about an explainable and controllable phenomenon, and it's being driven by an agenda that wants cooperation- it's not a coincidence that shortly before this the searching out and forcible quarantine of a transient with tuberculosis made the news. We were reminded that the government can do what it deems necessary for public health, we were slowly boned up on the fact that ebola is out there, we were given a controlled first entry of the infected to cdc care, then a few random alleged cases with potential for public exposure. As a result certain pharma stocks are rising, people are scared, If there is an outbreak it will be hemmed in and stopped but more likely there won't be one, and when the dust settles a lot of money I'd going to be made on developing a vaccine for a disease nobody used to care about because it almost exclusively kills in the third world.

The only semi plausible alternate conspiracy theory is that it's an into to martial law, which could be done in less risky ways if It were the objective. It wouldn't work for large scale depopulation because it would burn out before it got enough people, and foreign attack doesn't fit with the slow introduction and media preparation.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

The thing is that it isn't... if it was as serious as you "paint" it, people from the mediterranean (portuguese, spanish, italians,Greek,..) would have high rates of infected people, and they do not. Thats my point! In my city there are a lot of african students for instance, they just arrived from summer vacacions, no one talks about ebola being oficialy in their contries, they dont know anyone that got infected or anyone that knows anyone.. so it's weirth. And this are legal travelers to europe, but beside that we receive illegals from every parts of Africa, if the thing was soo out of hand imagine us, Portuguese, our government is a joke, we dont have infrastrutures for a thing like that, we are about 20 km from Africa (moroco), we would be "walking dead". But that's not happening, so how come ebola gets to US? and sudently gets out of hand? and we that are exposed in a daily bases dont have infected people?
edit on 1235731xu2808pm1031 by Bitxushanty because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

It's reaching pretty far to suggest Ebola came from places where it is usually found because of terrorists rather than because that's where it is usually found.

I meant that it would be easier to acquire there, not introduced by terrorists there.

But the scale alone should tell you it's not an attack -

Plausible if testing defenses first before "unleashing a storm".

This is hype about an explainable and controllable phenomenon, and it's being driven by an agenda that wants cooperation-

I have no agenda. My "hype" is directed only at possibilities. Even if only "conspiracy theories". I have been citing how dangerous Ebola is even before this outbreak on numerous threads.

But not so much since the first Dallas case. 'First' being the only one they admitted to because the press broke it?

Thinking that the US hasn't enough enemies who want to try and get some payback is a different kind of hype. I call that wishful thinking or outright denial.

Do I have proof? No. Its a read between the lines thing… have you seen the current RSOE EDIS map?

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meee32
a reply to: criticalhit

Oh you know the intent of my comment? Read into it much?

I meant exactly what I said, which you know, is why I said it lmao...

Either way literal or slightly in your face... My answer would be Yes, if you start seeing hundreds of cases and it's clear Ebola is loose and spreading you absolutely have to cut most traffic to and from the USA

Just figured it was a snide remark because so many Americans say "stop flights" to Liberia etc.. but no hypocrisy here, diseases like this need to be stopped in their tracks, don't care if your the Queen of England or a Transsexual crack whore from Liberia, Quarantine when needed is needed.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

The CDC has regions setup to handle mass outbreaks, so they've sent the two prior to CDC hospitals and the Dallas guy was a screw up allowing him into the country.

The real question is how long does it take to culture the Ebola cure they used on the other patients who were doctors and nurses? The guy in Dallas will die because they don't have any of the experimental drug to give him, and frankly he's likely not important enough to get it.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Unfortunately, we have an abundance of officials completely incapable of handling a serious pandemic in the US. I told every one on ATS months ago, we had a problem. I told everyone that we should have shut down travel to and from anywhere to West Africa. I could careless about finances. Finances are not going to matter when CEO's are walking around the airports bleeding from their noses. This is soooooooo incredibly ridiculous. This should not be happening...not this way.

I owned a piece of property located directly across the street from the guy that had the first case of Ebola in Dallas. I just sold my property on September 17, 2014. My property was feet within the infected apartment...literally feet. I feel very bad for the couple that just bought my condo. No one will rent that place now.

Fortunately for me, I live in Southern California and I never set foot in that god d@med place...smh. On the one hand, I'm glad I'm out (I lost tons of money on that place, but I had to get rid of it) and on the other hand, I feel for the couple that was trying to dominate the HOA votes by buying my property. My property gave them 51% of the votes. Boy, are they in for a hard road the next 5-10 years. No one is going to want to rent that place. My place was literally feet within that apartment complex.

I feel even worse for the lady that owns the complex the Ebola family lived in. This lady is a foreigner from Germany I believe. She was already getting hell from Dallas police and the community surrounding her apartment complex and our HOA. The local pizza deliveries wouldn't deliver pizza to my complex the area was so bad. She finally started to do some renovations because we were all complaining about how her complex was ruining the neighborhood.

Dam....what a turn of events...

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   
What most disturbs me is the way they won't let the media name those infected...

A fourth unnamed American who contracted Ebola in Africa is being treated at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta.www.theguardian.com...

Lets rationalize this...
If you are a respected teacher at a school, and some evil child wrongly accuses you of being a pedophile, then it is reported in the media that you have been suspended because of these unproven allegations, and you can't later sue the media (even if you are later found to be 100% innocent -even if the little brat later agrees they made up the whole thing).

The apparent justification: Freedom of the press, and the idea that if you are guilty, then other victims may come forward.

BUT...
If you are infected with Ebola, have been walking around a major city for a few days unaware of what it was, meeting and travelling with people you might not remember when you're dying or unconscious (but who could nonetheless remember you) then...

I'm sorry, the public does not have the right to know anything at all about who you might be. We can't know...
1. What you were wearing over the last several days, whether you are white or black, old or young
2. Your nearest public transport links
3. Your nearest petrol stations
4. Your job

Even Though...
A person accused of being a pedophile is going to be shunned -thought badly by society years after the event, whilst someone infected with Ebola is only going to be feared as long as they sick.

Not letting the public know the infected makes no sense -unless they are actually quite happy to see this thing spread, to quite a degree. But aren't even the rich & powerful, ultimately vulnerable to a readily mutating virus, with no cure??

It can just be safely said: The state of leadership in the U.S is really, really bad -and that much of their citizens questioning abilities, are even worse.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Hawaii was a false alarm. a reply to: stellawayten

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Hospital: Dallas Ebola patient in critical condition; had been listed as serious but stable
Article by: JAMIE STENGLE , Associated Press
Updated: October 4, 2014 - 9:55 PM

Whaaaaaat?????? I am sooooo confused.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Hey now, after reflecting overnight, just apologizing for taking your reply a little too personal. I do remind myself to work on that.

regards,

intrptr

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

The first thing I'll say is I'm not accusing you of having an agenda. I'm accusing the media of intentionally frightening you and getting you thinking about this when you're not in danger because they want you to support something - like pharma stock prices and an effort to eradicate this disease overseas (which lets face it, America could have pulled off a long time ago if we have a rip).

Also I understand that you aren't saying terrorists introduced Ebola to Africa. What I'm saying is that it could obviously travel to the US from there naturally, so the presence of a few terrorists somewhere in the same borders is meaningless. It's like saying that grizzly bears come from California because the people of Los Angeles are anti-social.

And what need for a test is there? Terrorists want to be sure Obamacare hasn't secretly made us all immune to Ebola before the main attack? This test would only make the main operation harder to pull off. You know why Tim McVeigh didn't test his attack by putting a cherry bomb in the mailbox? Because he'd just make his job harder and maybe get caught before ever hurting anyone.

Rsoe? You mean the site that said in an abstract about itself

Beside the official information, with the help of special programs nearly 900-1000 internet press publication will be monitored and the publication containing predefined keywords will be processed. However, these "news" cannot be considered as official and reliable information

I could make a map of stuff government and media went prematurely nuts about. I won't because it wouldn't be particularly useful, but I could.

And last but not least of course we have enemies- and they are hopelessly outclassed. In the last 13 years foreign terrorists haven't managed to successfully do so much as fart in an elevator on US soil - I could hurt America more overnight with a book of matches than Al Qaida has in a decade with this big scary terrorist network that a CIA asset started 30 years ago to fight one of America's enemies.

But now all of a sudden terrorists who can't seem to fly here and get their hands on a uhaul and fertilizer without getting tricked by the fbi into building a dud and getting caught in a PR stunt are able to wage biological warfare against us and only you are on to them?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I took no offense and all is well. In light of this statement though I want to be clear that although I have a bit of an edge to my way of questioning claims I do not intend to insult or offend you. I strongly question the severity of the threat and wish to make light of the idea that I should be afraid, but that's no reflection on my attitude towards you - god knows i have laughable ideas of my own and I can be equally harsh with ideas that I like.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join