It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else notice anything weird about the locations of the USA ebola patients?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein
So, Petros312....

...it seems people are coming forward saying just what I said here in my OP...WHAT IF?? WHAT IF??? Now the WHAT IF is...BAD NEWS for everyone apparently! Not trying to fear monger here, but that's what it is when this information is coming available from the medical community!

I suggest to everyone to investigate original sources of info whenever possible to read for yourself and not trust what you read on a website like NaturalNews that cites a piece of an article from the WHO website.

But it's nice to see WHO indeed actually concurs with my perspective on this:

"Speculation that Ebola virus disease might mutate into a form that could easily spread among humans through the air is just that: speculation, unsubstantiated by any evidence.

This kind of speculation is unfounded but understandable as health officials race to catch up with this fast-moving and rapidly evolving outbreak."

Original source: www.who.int...

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Petros312

So there was an old thread here by member ragiusnotiel about all the people eating/biting other people episodes a couple years ago. She made an excellent map from all the information gathered in the thread Here . Look similar to what the OP posted? Food for thought. I've been watching and comparing since you posted this OP, thanks for that.

Lil

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

you might also enjoy this

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76

Acck!! OK I need to read the whole thing, but the OP is interesting, Thanks!

Lil

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

yw
we're all in this together
..i'll be looking for updates in your other topic in future

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

The First True Book to be written about EBOLA, was read eventually by 'Stephan King', and he said, "The First Part of that book frightened the Living daylights out of me", Check out the facts on Wikipedia, simply type in HOT ZONE.........Note how a stack of eventual TV programs, plus several Films were made about this Ebola Virus, ,,they were Fictional,,, but note the Infected Zones they mentioned, and that was years ago.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The Movie 12 Monkeys seams to fall in place.

Any thoughts?

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: The only 1 who knows the

watch more movies (just about anything else days)
& you will start to see the same parallel story being run in the 'real world'

done some topics here just on the "introduction sequences" of movies
if anyone's into that kinda stuff

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join