It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else notice anything weird about the locations of the USA ebola patients?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Now, I was just sitting here thinking about this and IF ebola is contagious beyond what they are telling us, which I believe is true.....Then we may have the beginning stages of a planned attack on American citizens. I have absolutely no proof on this, I was just brainstorming the idea, but look at a map (below). So far we have a patient in ATL, Dallas, Nebraska, and DC (ebola like symptoms in DC).

EDIT...From posters below also we have - UTAH, HAWAAI, KENTUCKY and now TORONTO...Yikes!!

ATL:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.wsbtv.com...

Dallas:
www.usatoday.com...

Nebraska:
www.cnn.com...

DC:
www.nbcwashington.com...

There are many other links on ATS and everywhere else. But look at the locations of these patients who have been diagnosed with Ebola! So far, these patients are positioned strategically (IMO) to take care of every area in America if the virus will spread other than just by saliva. If these people paid cash for anything before going to the hospital, oh boy! www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is getting scary and FAST! The government's ability to contain this seems very horrible! How are we just forgetting (if that is what is happening, unless there is more to this!!) to clean up after the victim is moved to the hospital? www.abovetopsecret.com...

This just seems crazy if the government was really trying to contain this....THAT IT DOESN'T SEEM TO BE HAPPENING YET!! How are these people spread out over the USA and extreme caution isn't being taken into consideration here? If the vomit story is true, there is absolutely something to this being planned, IMO!

What are your thoughts ATS? If another case "pops up" on the west coast, I am going to be really thinking something is going on here!! Does this all seem weird to you or am I just going crazy??

edit on 10/3/2014 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

UPDATED MAP EDIT: (yellow circle still has no activity as of yet...)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Postulated, but not shared to keep fear low until more data produced verifying. Understanding your pov however... Hope not.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Reading all of the ebola stories is making me feel crazy thinking this way, but geesh does it seem planned/staged....Just because of the locations of the patients!! I hope I am wrong, but man something stinks here O!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

I had a thought on this this morning.

That it seems all too convenient that the infections are wide-spread enough, and well placed enough, to infect the entire country if not contained perfectly. And I believe we're all clear, that the CDC has no idea what perfect containment, or even fething symptom observation, even means.

My thought this morning, was simply a reiteration of one that I already had. Organized mass population quelling.

Pray it doesn't go airborne. If - or more-so When it breaks out on pandemic levels Here; get the hell out of town and don't come back until everyone else is Long dead.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Compare your map to a map of where the largest international airport hubs are as well. You cannot contain an outbreak once it hits the major airports.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Only two places missing on that map for it to be completely spread throughout the country, the west coast, and the midwest. The thing that I am noticing is they are all major city centers that are popping up. High traffic areas with lots of air travel in and out.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Wasn't there one in kentucky? And what about hawaii?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Not only all of this stuff I am talking about above....But has anyone heard what the government has done with the personal belongings of these patients? Are their wallets/id's/cash/etc being burnt and disposed of properly? Or are they just leaving this stuff lay around so someone else can pick it up and get this disease? The more I think about this all, the more crazy I feel!!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I understand where you are coming from, but spreading Ebola is just a really, really ineffective way to attack a country.

If you are willing to use biological weapons against an enemy, there are better (or, well, worse) and just as readily available ways to do so.

link   
Excellent observation. Why would they take a doctor from Massachusetts to Nebraska? Some of the best hospitals in the country are in the Boston/New York City area.

This makes no sense.

link   
a reply to: stellawayten

Oh right the one from yesterday in Kentucky. That takes care of the midwest then. Wasn't there something about Colorado? Maybe I am misremembering?

link   

And how long does it take to get the results of an Ebola test? I haven't heard of any results since dallas.

link   

Considered. Also the aggressive tones in some who hate many caused 1 to become more observant of EA*RTH as if they know of some way to weaken. Again still processing as to prevent fear for the fear can make things worst...

Thus far 1 thought IS IT BETTER TO QUARANTINE THE ILL POTENTIAL REGIONS OR MAKE REGIONS WHERE THE UN ILL CAN RETREAT TO IN SAFETY LIKE QUARANTINE ZONES... So healthy would be able to go to these locations verify they are not ill and remain safe. May be easier then quarantining the assessed ill...

link   
Yeah, I saw a potential link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

In addition, lets try to count how many ebola boots are on the ground (walked in on their own or brought in) in the U.S.

Gee hard to say. Four? Five? Six?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

I understand where you are coming from, but spreading Ebola is just a really, really ineffective way to attack a country.

If you are willing to use biological weapons against an enemy, there are better (or, well, worse) and just as readily available ways to do so.

On your own people? This seems like it will be very effective, very profitable and completely untraceable!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

DFW is the transportation hub of the US for the shipping of goods and for American Airlines. The port of Houston is also one of the largest international transportation hubs in the US for the shipping of goods. If you wanted to distribute anything for mass dissemination, it is the ideal location. This is incredibly speculative right now.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: stellawayten

And how long does it take to get the results of an Ebola test? I haven't heard of any results since dallas.

www.ibtimes.com...

Ebola Outbreak: Japan Develops 30-Minute 'Simpler' Test To Quickly Diagnose Deadly Virus

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Yeah, I saw a potential link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

In addition, lets try to count how many ebola boots are on the ground (walked in on their own or brought in) in the U.S.

Gee hard to say. Four? Five? Six?

yes, the people who walked in themselves scare me more....You have all of their personal effects, cash, id's, credit cards, etc all that potentially have the virus on it...Whoever was in contact with these people are going to be affected by this! Once it spreads in the USA, let's hope it doesn't, but once it does...It will spread like wildfire!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

also Observing the youth illnesses spreading throughout.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The one thing I noticed is the first case here, not someone flown back by the Gov. But the first "natural diagnosis" was in Texas.

Stephen King's The Stand: Captain Trips first breaks out in Texas (Hapscomb's Gas Station)

Atlanta: CDC, featured in The Stand, and The Walking Dead (Atlanta correct? I've never seen the show)

"With some help from Captain Trips/Bring the world down to its knees."

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join