It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most dangerous man in Europe; Anjem Choudary FINALLY arrested!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
But is he really that dangerous? To me he has always come across as the Katie Hopkins of the Islamic Fundamentalist world - a rent a gob if you like. Yes he has an opinion on everything but lets face it, if you were in a "sleeper cell" of some description, there is no way you would tell Choudary anything.

He has been monitored for that long that surely he would already be in an orange jumpsuit if he was actually dangerous?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MystiqueAgent
He was getting welfare money from the country he claimed to hate.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7
He is born in Britain so maybee exile..after years of meat sandwiches in prison.
Cheers

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Only bacon I hope?

For the rest of his sad life!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian
But is he really that dangerous? To me he has always come across as the Katie Hopkins of the Islamic Fundamentalist world - a rent a gob if you like. Yes he has an opinion on everything but lets face it, if you were in a "sleeper cell" of some description, there is no way you would tell Choudary anything.

He has been monitored for that long that surely he would already be in an orange jumpsuit if he was actually dangerous?

He is poison.
True he is not dangerous as of himself. But his words inspire and create human ticking time-bombs that lie quietly within society.
He is a 'Typhoid Mary' of hate and violence. A hypocrite and a coward inciting murder.

The west needs to ditch the P.C apologist nonesense in dealing with this insidious threat and wake up to the fact that the enemy is propogating within the walls and not just festering in the Middle East.
edit on 9/26/14 by HumansEh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

send in an S.A.S sniper and nice and quietly and take him out .

no long drawn out court case that we the public have to pay for .

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Excellent news that he has been arrested, lets all hope he is tried and punished accordingly and to legal standards.

However, those people who call for his rape, torture, crucifixion, suffocation and death are, in my view, acting no better than the radical preacher himself.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Finally they've arrested this guy!

I wish they would deport his hypocritical ass off the planet, to just outside human jurisdiction....the vacuum of space.

He says these pictures of him smoking blunts and gargling on beer are fabrications of the government:

What a wanker.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: seabhac-rua

He looked like someone I'd hang with......

Before his mind/soul got polluted with hate.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

From that to this:

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   

'I must have hatred for anything that's non-Islam'

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   
They'll find no solid evidence to make the charges stick, and he will be back out on the streets preaching his hatred bollocks for all to hear.

This guy alone is one of the main reasons we need out of Europe, human rights laws as laid down by the EU is what is keeping him here, we aren't allowed to deport him.

I say chuck him in the middle of a Manchester housing estate and leg it, see how long he lasts.
edit on 26/9/14 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk

I say chuck him in the middle of a Manchester housing estate and leg it, see how long he lasts.

With the amount of muslims in Manchester, they'd probably have a whip round, pay for a plastic surgery, a new passport and a house in Bermuda.

The British justice system is a cesspit where the word justice seems not to exist.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

House him with the kiddie fiddlers and rapists, then feed him nothing but Bacon all day long! Lets see how long Allah protects him!

edit on 26-9-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny
Everyone's favorite Jihadist hate preacher Anjem Choudary was finally arrested for terrorism!!! About damn time!

I'm going to say something here that no doubt others will refute and ignore in their efforts to scream abuse about how "liberal" the UK is...

Imagine if he had been arrested and locked up (for expressing opinions, he was never found to be directly involved in any acts of terrorism), how much intelligence would we have missed out on?

People seem to think these fanatics have free reign to do and say what they like in this country, when the truth is that every single one of these fanatics has been followed, watched, listened to, tracked and everyone they contact followed, watched, listened to and tracked FOR YEARS.

The police installed spies in eco groups and protest organizations for years, do you not think they would be doing the same with truly dangerous individuals too?

These people are not just left to roam around and do what they like for years. There are likely cameras covering every move they make, spyware on every device they use, mics in ever room they inhabit. I have absolutely no doubt that the UK government has gained a massive amount of intelligence thanks to their patience, and while having to put up with Daily Mail simpletons screaming about how "lax" we are.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Clearly his ancestors weren't Muslims since Islam began in Mecca and not Pakistan. Someone should have killed them since they too were not Muslims according to his logic.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Problem is the muslim population in British prisons has doubled in the past decade. It now is approx 27% of the total.
www.standard.co.uk...

Prisons are now more like madhrassa and are prime recruiting ground for 'converts' to an ideology that condones and respects homicidal misogynistic tendancies. Plenty of directionless recruits inside

Choudray would be right at home in prison, where his pathetic life would continue with literally a captive audience. And as usual at taxpayers expense *

* as per 'economic jihad' .

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

Read about it yesterday and its about time he was finally detained. The guy has been calling for our heads for about 10 years now and the Government just him get on with it. Hopefully him and his crew will be going to 'Guantunamo bay'.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Anjem Choudary is a distasteful character and hope he faces the consequences of his actions if he’s found to have “crossed the line”.

What I find distasteful is the responses on this thread that he should be hung, raped and mistreated.

Thankfully, the UK judicial system will ignore all the blood-thirsty ranting of people who want to circumvent civilized legal process. I find it hard to stomach the hypocrisy of people who cry about Choudary’s revolting views, while extolling those views themselves.

Regards

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

What I find distasteful is the responses on this thread that he should be hung, raped and mistreated.

Its my experience that you reap what you sow in this life.

Choudary spouts his message of hate at every opportunity, is it any wonder that people reciprocate in kind?

He is an odious individual.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join