It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most dangerous man in Europe; Anjem Choudary FINALLY arrested!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Everyone's favorite Jihadist hate preacher Anjem Choudary was finally arrested for terrorism!!! About damn time!

www.liveleak.com...

This is the guy who inspired the two Nigerian-Jihadist nutjobs to behead Lee Rigby in broad daylight on London streets.

The guy who preaches hate endlessly, and publicly calls for the destruction of the UK and installation of Sharia across all Europe and yet he collects £25,000 ($41,000) in benefits from the UK government ever year!

The last time this murderous preacher had the police knocking it was to PROTECT HIM: www.abovetopsecret.com...

He is also the guy who leads a group of Imams who encourage British Muslims to join ISIS, and he has had direct contact with "Jihadi John" the guy speaking to the camera in the ISIS beheading videos.

creepingsharia.wordpress.com...

And his reach goes far beyond Europe: www.heraldsun.com.au... 4cc321900ea1905895010d06

Choudary in foreground with mic:

^^^
The guy behind him later in 2013 ran over a soldier in London, dragged him into the street and began sawing his head off in broad daylight.

You Brits here I'm sure are well familiar with this piece of filth, but for more a little more insight for others, have a look at this short video and watch for the cameo from Choudary:

edit on 26-9-2014 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Try him and sentence him and hang him
edit on AMFri, 26 Sep 2014 00:32:56 -0500America/Chicago1411709576K3226329 by AreUKiddingMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Good news.

Hopefully the police have collected enough evidence to incarcerate him for a long time.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AreUKiddingMe
Rip his vocal chords out.

And then add him to a human pyramid, no, no, at the end of a human centipede.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
You all will have to excuse me for asking but given what is stated that he "preached" how and why was he getting money? I figure anything that becomes terrorist they would either wait patiently until you wake up and knock on your door or kick it in? Maybe I am missing the whole of the picture; but I'm really just wondering how he was obtaining funds.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

I would like to know what his punishment would be. I know what I would do with him but I can't say that here.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy

Rip his vocal chords out.

And then add him to a human pyramid, no, no, at the end of a human centipede.

Cold blooded.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Don't you think he should be raped once or twice first?
Sorry this piece of leaching filth should..well you know.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Can't believe that son of a bitch is still walking free after all the stuff he's done. All he does is cause trouble and brainwash people. He's the Muslim version of Dick Cheney, glorifying the ISIS scumbags and telling young people to join ISIS and go to war.
If he loves them so much, then why is he still in the UK? The hypocrisy is clear. You hate infidels and their way of life so much then leave and go move to your so called Islamic state. Nobody will miss you.
edit on 26-9-2014 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   

The media cannot help but propagandise extremists like Choudary. 'Most dangerous' should be for the courts to decide and the evidence needs to be secure too. People need to be careful...

Hopefully we have learned from the mistakes and screw-ups surrounding the failed prosecutions of Abu Qatada. The guy was constantly stirring hatred amongst Muslims, but we used evidence from 'renditions' that was inadmissible and the charges were dismissed. He's just been cleared in Jordan on lack of evidence too - a free man.

If we're to convict Choudary, the evidence will have to be legally acquired and satisfy a judge and jury. Otherwise, we're left, like Qatada, with an asshole inciting hatred against the UK from inside the UK. A lot of people do the same thing here on ATS and we have to define the difference between anti-Government rhetoric/bile and that of genuine political activism and treason.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Now watch him get a slap on the wrist instead of the life sentence he should be serving (and that's being lenient). They can throw kids in jail for 2 years over there for throwing bacon at a mosque, now lets see what this scumbag gets.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

"most dangerous" was my thread title, not taken from any media source, but I stand by it, and I hardly think it's an exaggeration. This guy is responsible for Lee Rigby's death! A peacetime execution of a soldier in LONDON in broad daylight!

He is responsible for Jihadi John as well.

And personally I think the UK has put away the soft-touch PC pansy approach at this point, and is about to get Medieval on these bastards.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Don't you think he should be raped once or twice first?
Sorry this piece of leaching filth should..well you know.

That will be handled by the other inmates.

edit on AMFri, 26 Sep 2014 01:34:06 -0500America/Chicago1411713246K3426349 by AreUKiddingMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny
a reply to: Kandinsky

"most dangerous" was my thread title, not taken from any media source, but I stand by it, and I hardly think it's an exaggeration. This guy is responsible for Lee Rigby's death! A peacetime execution of a soldier in LONDON in broad daylight!

He is responsible for Jihadi John as well.

And personally I think the UK has put away the soft-touch PC pansy approach at this point, and is about to get Medieval on these bastards.

Exactly, Charles Manson will die in prison for telling a bunch of crazies to kill some people, why not this piece of crap.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
What fun I would have with a rusty saw, a bag of salt, bottle of vinegar and just him and myself in a locked room...

And I am not violent by nature...

Give me the human centipede 2 any day...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rodinus
What fun I would have with a rusty saw, a bag of salt, bottle of vinegar and just him and myself in a locked room...

And I am not violent by nature...

Give me the human centipede 2 any day...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Easy now, watch the T&C. You kinky killer.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: thirdcoast

Methinks I have seen too many saw movies?

But anyways... Come on, let me have a go at this piece of scum... Type of person that would think nothing of doing the same thing to a child probably...

I dont mind being a kinky killer for this type of pond life...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   
This is great news! About bloody time.
He has been getting away with spreading vile rhetoric for far to long.
I hope they lock him and his ilk up and throw away the keys.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod
Send him over here will give em a nice * meat sandwich ..

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I am so glad this man has been arrested and I hope DEPORTED!

I heard him on I think it was RT probably because the British media didn't want to show the british public what he was saying when interviewed.

In short, anyone once a country such as the USA, UK etc who is thought to have voted for the current governments and obviously past governments will be beheaded as they have committed sins against Islam. In short every one will be beheaded and if one didn't but went alkong with the government, e.g. didn't oppose what the government was doing, would also be beheaded.

Now who wants this man with his ludicrous ideology in their country - only as Islamic one too terrified to stand ujp to these butchers and their instigators such as choudry.

I don't care what anyone says but only Islamics who are prepared to become foreign citizens and abide by the laws of the country should be allowed to be considered to be accepted into Western countries. Islam doesn't travel it conquers and no niceties will get you past that. With the amount of kids who have gone islam ic crazy and joined the islamic state, they need to stay there and not be allowed back and their families need to be packed up and deported out to where they are or we think they are.

Otherwise we will all feel threatened in our own countries and its only since we have had such huge numbers of i
slamics that we have had to be put under all these new strings of laws cutting our freedom. I would prefer to get rid of the laws that have had to be put in place and the spying and rid of the islamics also. I won't apologise to anyone for how I honestly see the situation of importing ridiculously huge numbers of people brainwashed into an ideology they cannot blend with Western life. Sweden now has huge numbers of women raped by these imigrant islamics and its time to get tough and remind them they do not live in the desert now, accept or go away.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join