It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel-Like Giant Winged Humanoids Sighted In Space!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This concept completely blew my mind, as there have been several if not more occurrences in the past where humans in space witnessed giant humanoid beings following their spacecraft, and approaching their space stations!

What really got me to take a second look was the reported size of these beings..

In 1985, six crewmembers on board the Soviet Salyut-7 space station witnessed something incredible.

A flash of bright white light blinded all the cosmonauts on board for a short time. After a few seconds when they could see again, the cosmonauts saw silhouettes of seven figures outside the station.

The silhouettes looked like humans, but were huge, at least 90 feet. They also had large wings and luminous halos above their heads, the creatures looked like angels.

They were glowing, they reported...

"We were truly overwhelmed."

"There was a great orange light, and through it we could see the figures of seven Angels."

"The entire Space Station became filled with a feeling of peace and calm"

"These glorious beings were sent by God to watch over us during our long mission"

The Angels kept pace with the space station for some 10-minutes before vanishing.

90 Feet that is HUGE!!

Later in the mission, some 167 days later, the crew were joined by another three cosmonauts from the Soyuz T-12 spacecraft: Svetlana Savitskaya, Igor Volk and Vladimir Dzhanibekov.

Shortly after joining them, the Salyut 7 was once again visited by the Angelic beings. All cosmonauts on board the Space Station related the same story, in detail, and all were profoundly moved by the experience.

After this strange incident occurred,some of the crew stayed on the vessel for another 237-days
before abandoning it.

Safely back on Earth at the end of their mission, all the Cosmonauts were subjected to vigorous psychological and medical tests, which found no abnormalities at all.

The incident was quickly classified Top Secret by the Soviet Union, and the entire crew were cautioned never to speak of the event publicly.

Many US astronauts on board NASA's space shuttle, and the International Space Station have also encountered angel-like beings, and strange creature's while on missions. As with the Russan encounter, Astronauts are unable to relate their experiences, under the threat of death in some cases.

linky

But wait there is more! While it would appear that astronomers had captured a new star cluster, in reality they quickly realized they were imaging giant glowing humanoid beings in space!!! read on:

As you know, the Hubble Telescope has been operating for a while. One of the things that certain officials or scientists connected to/or in your government are not telling you, and that the Vatican now knows, also, and has known longer than the United States Government, the Soviet Government, and the French Government, is that the Hubble Telescope in space has sent back the pictures of ethereal beings, bathed in this orange glow seen by the occupants of Salyut 7.

These "angels," according to scientists and astronomers, would cause a world panic and confusion because the Vatican knows that they--AND HERE'S THE VATICAN CONNECTION--are truly, "beings of light." But, these computer enhanced images have convinced scientists and astronomers alike that they are real, live angels. The Vatican's interest in the Hubble Space Telescope is that these beings are real, are being seen, but they are not the benign, friendly angels watching over us that the scientists think they are.

Scientists first thought they were a newly discovered star cluster because of the magnitude and brilliance of their colors. It became obvious, with the computer enhanced pictures, "that these were creatures we were seeing," according to one scientist at NASA. They--now get this--were, "a group of 7 angels flying together," in the NGC-3532, (CARINA) three-billion-year-old star cluster.

The scientists showed these pictures to the Vatican, and there were, "seven giant figures. All had wings and mist-like halos," reports one engineer. "They were about 80 feet tall and had wing-spans as large as airplanes. Their faces were round and peaceful, and they were all beaming. It seemed like they were overjoyed at being photographed by the Hubble Telescope. They seemed to be smiling at each other as if they were letting the rest of the universe in on a glorious secret."

NASA finally revealed to the Vatican that this was not the first time such a thing has occurred through the Hubble Telescope. In the Souz 8 mission a few years back, after 120 days into the mission, Soviet cosmonauts of that flight also encountered similar smiling angels.

The Vatican's interest, as they have told the three governments in secret meetings above, is that these "angels" are truly those that are assuming the guise of an "angel of light" as spoken of by the Apostle Paul. The figure "7" represents the 7 churches of Asia and their problems that will soon come upon us. It also represents The Seven Periods of the Church, of which we are now into the Fifth Period. This is the bad period, the period of pain, suffering, and destruction. The Period to follow, the Sixth Period, will be a period of consolation.

Pope John Paul II is well apprised and advised of the above and has been for some time. He feels that we will see UFOs landing soon across the world. He further feels that these are not the benevolent beings they have been made out to be.

So was it only Russia that has had encounters, or did NASA have their own sightings of these giant space beings?

linkies

** Update**

I beleive this case may have something do do with the humanoid sightings:

8 To 9 Foot Tall ET Observed Inside Space Shuttle Payload Bay

artists representation:

I, Clark C. McClelland, former ScO, Space Shuttle Fleet, personally observed an 8 to 9 foot tall ET on my 27 inch video monitors while on duty in the Kennedy Space Center, Launch Control Center (LCC). The ET was standing upright in the Space Shuttle Payload Bay having a discussion with TWO tethered US NASA Astronauts. I also observed on my monitors, the spacecraft of the ET as it was in a stabilized, safe orbit to the rear of the Space Shuttle main engine pods. I observed this incident for about one minute and seven seconds. Plenty of time to memorize all that I was observing. IT WAS AN ET and Alien Star Ship!

To all who have faith in ME, I present you with this artists concept (See on top) of what I saw many years ago at KSC. It was a tall creature, about 8 to 9 feet tall. It had a humanoid body shape with two arms, two hands, two legs, two feet, a slim torso and a normal size head for its size. The color of its skin I could not determine. It appeared to have two what appeared to be eyes, but it was not detailed enough for any other comments.

linkzie

Thoughts?

OG
edit on 9-21-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
As soon as I read the beginning of your post I thought of the supposed Hubble Telescope Angels. I think there are lifeforms in and around the planet that we would consider angels. Some angels are supposedly so bright they're like stars. I could buy that there's sentries or guardians watching the universe, and maybe they physically materialize to show themselves.

I believe they exist, but I have read the cosmonaut sightings were very sketchy and poorly sourced. S + F, thankyou for reminding me about the Hubble sightings!

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
This third picture reminds me of how the "HAARP" related spirals over the Norwegian sky looked. Although it may appear that these are "organisms" based on their movements, it could just as easily (ore even more believably) be a non-living manifestation of electromagnetics at work (?)
. That's my 2 cents anyway

a reply to: OrionsGem

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Space plasma snow angels?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Yeeeeaaaahhhhh.... Um...

Your source is not exactly what most adults would consider... credible.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Well written. I enjoyed reading your thread.

S&F

link   
S&F for this OP. These are new to me, though I can't figure how I missed them for so long.

I agree with YKWM above. I absolutely believe in angels. I believe that things exist beyond our understanding and imagining. Are these it? I've no clue, but I do want to believe.

So many sightings by different folks leads one to believe it's more than just something mundane/ordinary. I am going to continue combing through your thread for more information, but wanted to thank you for bringing something new to me.

edit on 9/21/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

link   
Who?? talks about the Might Galactus,,thusly,,,

lol

silver_surfer_vs_galactus_color_by_riccardo_fasoli
silver_surfer_vs_galactus_color_by_riccardo_fasoli

nice Art work,,

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
What's it got to do with the Vatican !
There the worst for abusing there power !
Pun intended !

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
It's like our oceans, we look at them and find it hard to believe that their is life down there - space is the same. Plants live off light, no reason other life forms do not - i just wish it was presented to us - don't protect us, just hand us the information and support us if we need solace. a reply to: FamCore

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Thanks, I think that's the point of consistently bringing up past occurrences in this field, because no matter how hard you research the subject matter, you will inevitably let a few gems slip by..ah the beauty of discovery on ATS.

OG

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I found this fascinating myself, how does a crew all hallucinate the same thing? I had also read years back that the next crew that was sent up also saw the same hallucination! The original article I read had said the beings looked at the cosmonauts with a look they read as sorrow or pity.

Crew hallucination
On 12 July 1984, cosmonauts Leonid Kizim, Vladimir Solovyov and Oleg Atkov were on their 155th day aboard the Salyut 7 when the trio started to group hallucinate, seeing what was described as a “brilliant orange cloud” surrounding the station. The hallucination was reported to Ground Control and the crew was subject to psychological and medical examinations upon their return.
The Russian newspaper Pravda confirmed that the cosmonauts officially reported the group hallucination, which was attributed to pressure, temperature fluctuations and shortage of oxygen to the brain.[6]

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 21-9-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u

Well written. I enjoyed reading your thread.

S&F

There is still one NASA Astronaut interview im trying to track down, where they talk about being followed by large winged beings on their long trip to the moon in the darkness of space....jeeze must have been pretty intense knowing you had nowhere to go, essentially in a giant tin can floating in an endless dark sea...

OG

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

I've heard of group hallucinations but I did not know the next group encountered the same phenomena.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Well I have read that recently they discovered plankton like life living on the ISS, could it be that space is like the oceans here on earth and that there is a food chain in space as well? We look for forward to finding life on other planets, but could life be right in our own backyard and all through the universe after all?
edit on 9/21/14 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: vaibow123
It's like our oceans, we look at them and find it hard to believe that their is life down there - space is the same.

What? No we don't!!! We see huge animals jumping out of the ocean all the time.

www.youtube.com...

However, I do believe that in the vastness of space and time there are entities that we are incapable of even understanding.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I have updated the OP with one more case at the bottom, a tall humanoid sighting inside the payload bay of our NASA space shuttle...

OG

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

Your source is not exactly what most adults would consider... credible.

And that is just being polite...they push hoaxes like janitors push brooms.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Those are just one of the sources on these cases. A quick google search turns up many sites detailing a similar story...IMO these specific cases are not hoaxes, I may be wrong as I only play a physicist on television.

OG

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Ah but you don't play a physicist on ATS, your thread is moot.

Sarcasm

I too have read it on numerous sites but I do not know what the original source is. One site said it was a Russian tabloid (along the lines of the Sounds of Hell).

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join