It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel-Like Giant Winged Humanoids Sighted In Space!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem
How does one have a conversation wearing space suits in an open cargo bay in space? I guess it must have been telepathic......

I wonder if the monkey boy story is related in some way?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

And yet HARRP had nothing to do with that, and the spirals were from a test launch of a Bulova missile.

& you believe Russia on this one?
That's a first for you surely

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
You know, I wouldn't be surprised if our own galaxy is teaming with life and we are basically the unevolved simpletons of our little solar system and our primitive little war brains have us quarantined. Our ego's make us believe we are the center of the universe but what if we are simply a mess of a side show and the ufos are simply keeping tabs on this joke of a planet. It would explain a lot if we are cut off from the rest of the show. It would explain the question, where are all of the aliens?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CallYourBluff

Exactly. We're not important at all. Our egos blind us. On the scale of the universe we're as important as dust.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Anyone remember the huge object that was seen detaching itself from the sun a few years back?

90 foot angels ain't got Sh#t on that thing.

I searched YouTube & google but could only find still photos & "debunkings". I clearly remember the video & all these still images are nowhere near to what the objects actual movement & position was.

Also, speaking of the evil that is duality & the human ego, I implore you to watch this slideshow I consolidated from a video I found:
web.photodex.com...
edit on 21-9-2014 by Eunuchorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I remember reading this long ago. I think the world needs to be told about something like that. It would do us all some good. Maybe MothMan was something like this?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

The thing is, in order for a species to evolve to the point we have and developed the technology we have and possibly as others have, achieving star tripping travel they would likely be predators. Cows and the like have little going for them to develop the brainpower to achieve the proper intelligence levels.

There is just so much protein etc you can get by eating plants.

Of course, maybe their plants are heavily protein rich and beat our our beefy choices

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I remember seeing a video a while back, talking about the giants of ancient times, and how the tallest ones topped out at 150 feet. 90 feet was a guess, according to the bit there, so that would be right about the same size. Then again, you never know if they were the good guys, or pretenders... Interesting story either way.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Chronogoblin

Have never seen evidence of any kind to suggest such giants have ever existed, living on earth.

I have seen reputed finds of bones that suggest 12-16 ft (If I remember correctly) humanoids. It's a far stretch between 15 ft and 90...or even 150. 150 feet would be amazing!

Even the 50ft woman would be dwarfed by these giants!

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I am very rational and I am a realist. I also suffered a few NDE's some years ago and at least twice I have 'encountered' very tall, glowing angels, that made me feel at peace and that returned to my soul /body as part of me that enabled me to live. That's exactly how it was, I even said out loud that my angel was there and when it appeared I felt at peace and when it went I said I needed my angel and that it was part of me and each time it returned within me and I recovered.

My mind is rather scientific though I also am intuitive and from experience truly believe in 'something', an absolute energy and I didn't believe all the Christian things I learned as a child though I absolutely believe in 'angels' as light beings or part of this absolute energy.
edit on 21-9-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: tsurfer2000h
& you believe Russia on this one?
That's a first for you surely

No need to 'believe' the Russians, but you can trust
experienced aerospace investigators with decades of
documented success in penetrating Moscow coverups.

Some of them even post on ATS from time to time. [shuffles feet modestly]

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth
I am very rational and I am a realist. I also suffered a few NDE's some years ago and at least twice I have 'encountered' very tall, glowing angels, that made me feel at peace and that returned to my soul /body as part of me that enabled me to live. That's exactly how it was, I even said out loud that my angel was there and when it appeared I felt at peace and when it went I said I needed my angel and that it was part of me and each time it returned within me and I recovered.

My mind is rather scientific though I also am intuitive and from experience truly believe in 'something', an absolute energy and I didn't believe all the Christian things I learned as a child though I absolutely believe in 'angels' as light beings or part of this absolute energy.

Very interesting, how tall exactly were the beings and were you able to see details in the wings? (if they had wings at all)

OG

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

At least 20 feet tall and beautiful, as if made of light, one was more real as in more 'solid' and white light and the other more golden and ethereal, both were female. There were wings, detailed but part of the whole and they weren't outstretched.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677
How does one have a conversation wearing space suits in an open cargo bay in space? I guess it must have been telepathic......

I wonder if the monkey boy story is related in some way?

Dude definitely telepathy, everyone knows that 95% of ETs prefer telepathy...Duh! Its a shame I have to type this instead of using telepathy..

but yea..talking with the mind, mouth not moving=creepy in my book..

OG

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

At least 20 feet tall and beautiful, as if made of light, one was more real as in more 'solid' and white light and the other more golden and ethereal, both were female.

Beautiful as in like sexy? (im seeing a 20 ft tall chick in a bikini/

OG

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677

The thing is, in order for a species to evolve to the point we have and developed the technology we have and possibly as others have, achieving star tripping travel they would likely be predators. Cows and the like have little going for them to develop the brainpower to achieve the proper intelligence levels.

There is just so much protein etc you can get by eating plants.

Of course, maybe their plants are heavily protein rich and beat our our beefy choices

Isn't it bold to assume that a species has to be a predator to develop intelligence? Pigs are smart. Apes are smart. Elephants are smart. All of these animals are usually herbivores (or at least not carnivorous predators).

Aside from that, there are plenty of plant-based sources of protein. If there was no protein in plants, then how would things like cattle, horses, and elephants pack on so much muscle?

My point is that even if we assume that all evolution and intelligence is the same as ours (and I suspect it isn't) it seems feasible for an intelligent species to develop without being predatory.

Assuming that they are real, these "angels" may or may not be predatory. I would like to believe that they are both real and benevolent, but I find it difficult to believe things without experience.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I am a woman and I prefer men in the 'sexy' department but as an observation they were beautiful as in absolute beauty, as in absolute love and awe type beauty that radiates from within.

They weren't naked or lewd they were wearing something resembling long robes but also of light. The experience was of elation I guess in their presence, a feeling of being within the glow greatness, of something that belongs to God and the realms of the heaven, heavenly I guess.

Saying it sounds like a religious fanatic but whilst I believe in 'something' I couldn't be described as such and I have studied a few religions.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I am a woman and I prefer men in the 'sexy' department but as an observation they were beautiful as in absolute beauty, as in absolute love and awe type beauty that radiates from within.

They weren't naked or lewd they were wearing something resembling long robes but also of light. The experience was of elation I guess in their presence, a feeling of being within the glow greatness, of something that belongs to God and the realms of the heaven, heavenly I guess.

Saying it sounds like a religious fanatic but whilst I believe in 'something' I couldn't be described as such and I have studied a few religions.

Id like to know how you found yourself in such experience...also was this female being visible organic flesh and blood? or did it look synthetic?

OG

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

They were during NDE's, one of them was after a car crash and the other was after another made an attempt on my life. They were both times of much stress and it was a NDE, I wasn't sure if it was a vision or real, but as I said made of light rather than flesh but one was more solid but still more than flesh and with light.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

They were during NDE's, one of them was after a car crash and the other was after another made an attempt on my life. They were both times of much stress and it was a NDE, I wasn't sure if it was a vision or real, but as I said made of light rather than flesh but one was more solid but still more than flesh and with light.

Wow very cool. But 20ft tall, while very large, would be dwarfed by a 90ft being (pun intended)

OG

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join