It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel-Like Giant Winged Humanoids Sighted In Space!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer
Yeeeeaaaahhhhh.... Um...

Your source is not exactly what most adults would consider... credible.

Are you talking about www.adguk-blog.com or about the original source?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

www.adguk-blog.com...

Just a hint about your first source, here are a few of his videos and you can see why he isn't credible...

And so you know the third video was from the launch of a soviet rocket...and not some spiral UFO.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
As soon as I read the beginning of your post I thought of the supposed Hubble Telescope Angels. I think there are lifeforms in and around the planet that we would consider angels. Some angels are supposedly so bright they're like stars. I could buy that there's sentries or guardians watching the universe, and maybe they physically materialize to show themselves.

I believe they exist, but I have read the cosmonaut sightings were very sketchy and poorly sourced. S + F, thankyou for reminding me about the Hubble sightings!

I to beleive, but am having trouble understanding such biology...would such beings be organic? Blood and bone?

Or are they more etheric and able to manifest and dematerialise into existence?

A 90 foot tall organic being would really be something to behold..

OG

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I've heard of group hallucinations but I did not know the next group encountered the same phenomena.

I haven't heard of any like that, not a mass hallucination type thing, a small group all seeing what they described as beings the size of boeing jets.
We are talking hallucination induced by gas. it would seem like they would see all kinds of things.

As far as the article I read about the next set of cosmonauts seeing the same thing, maybe they got it wrong and it was what in the OP is stated this

the crew were joined by another three cosmonauts from the Soyuz T-12 spacecraft: Svetlana Savitskaya, Igor Volk and Vladimir Dzhanibekov.

Shortly after joining them, the Salyut 7 was once again visited by the Angelic beings.

So again the fresh crew sees the same hallucination.
edit on 21-9-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Thats cools, thanks for posting unrelated videos. Id focus less on the sources and try to verify the story itself.

Like I mentioned earlier, I think there is credibility to the story.

OG

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
There is a lot more we do not yet know about this reality than we do know. Denying something because we can't comprehend it is not right. We can't believe everything either, but we shouldn't discount everything without first investigating it.

What energy patterns structure these kind of things. Why do clouds sometimes look like things we see in nature? Why do certain shapes repeat themselves all throughout space, shapes we see here on earth.
edit on 21-9-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

I am guessing it's adg(uk) blog being used as a source and he is well known to hoax .

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I don't log on to ATS to read stories from the Weekly World News. (I read that in line at the grocery store)
When I saw the thread title, I thought... 'Why is this thread NOT in the hoax bin?'

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
There is a lot more we do not yet know about this reality than we do know. Denying something because we can't comprehend it is not right. We can't believe everything either, but we shouldn't discount everything without first investigating it.

I would have to agree with you 100%

OG

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I don't log on to ATS to read stories from the Weekly World News. (I read that in line at the grocery store)
When I saw the thread title, I thought... 'Why is this thread NOT in the hoax bin?'

That is not the only news source that has the russian cosmonaut story, and that is also not the only source presented in the OP.

Try reading a bit more before posting

OG

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: ArMaP

I am guessing it's adg(uk) blog being used as a source and he is well known to hoax .

As far as i know this is the original source.

The Russian newspaper Pravda confirmed that the cosmonauts officially reported the group hallucination, which was attributed to pressure, temperature fluctuations and shortage of oxygen to the brain

As far as the paper goes...
en.wikipedia.org...

Another take on it
projectavalon.net...
edit on 21-9-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Pravda's interesting to say the least. One story they reported involved unidentified creatures found in a flooded trench in Russia. I've never seen anything like them before and despite their sometimes outrageous story titles, they do have gems occasionally.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: Char-Lee

Pravda's interesting to say the least. One story they reported involved unidentified creatures found in a flooded trench in Russia. I've never seen anything like them before and despite their sometimes outrageous story titles, they do have gems occasionally.

Now those gems usually are they orions gems?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

This third picture reminds me of how the "HAARP" related spirals over the Norwegian sky looked.

And yet HARRP had nothing to do with that, and the spirals were from a test launch of a Bulova missile.

Well, now it appears the mystery of the phenomenon, which bore some resemblance to a spiral galaxy, has been solved. Russia says it was the result of a failed test launch for its troubled Bulava missile program. In a statement, the Russian Defense Ministry said it fired a Bulava from a submarine in the White Sea near the Norwegian coast Wednesday morning. The intercontinental ballistic missile's first two stages worked perfectly, the ministry said, though the third stage engine proved "unstable."

www.csmonitor.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

there was the WOOLY baby Mamoth,, crossing creek,,, that one was good.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Indeed. I have posted links in other threads before, showing that spirals have been created by rockets and observed since the 1960's. Perfectly functioning rockets have created atmospheric spirals.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

result of a failed test launch

ya right,, they wish,,, lol.

and then there was the night ,,
Obama got his Peace prize,,,

it was out Western Canada,,Star Gazer, set up..caught a nice spiral,,,

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem

originally posted by: butcherguy

That is not the only news source that has the russian cosmonaut story, and that is also not the only source presented in the OP.

Try reading a bit more before posting

OG
This story would not have to be in the WWN to be a WWN story.
Let me know when one of these angels alights somewhere else for a great photo shoot.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome

result of a failed test launch

ya right,, they wish,,, lol.

and then there was the night ,,
Obama got his Peace prize,,,

As was the norm, and still is, Moscow had issued a warning to air and sea traffic for the launch, in advance.

And I think the Nobel prize award ceremony was the following day, can somebody check?

Also that next day by coincidence, an entirely different missile from a different base to a different target, also created a brief spiral when the warhead deployed and fired its spinup motors.

These looked weird indeed but with so many videocams in Russia and nearby, enough triangulation was available to map out the flight paths.
edit on 21-9-2014 by JimOberg because: clarifications

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

It was covered here Winged beings seen by astronauts? in 2013

Do you know if any of your sources predate the story in the Weekly World News?

As others have already said, not exactly a trust-worthy source. Otherwise, you've been bat-boyed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join