It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pushy TSA Agent Attempts To Screen Passenger AFTER He Lands At Destination

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I'm so sick of my Govt...

I'm sure that comment put me on some radical USA citizen list now.... Yippee!

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
Yet another reason to avoid flying. Not everyone has the patience to handle stupidity correctly. This is just sad.

Why people still fly amazes me. I drive everywhere as it allows me a better state of mind knowing I have slightly more control/safety over myself than these Burger King dropouts.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee
I would probably be in jail for murder.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Absolutely no difference that I can see.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The entire incident was a clear case of harassment and strong arm tactics for no apparent reason other then the fact that the TSA knuckle draggers feel entitled to do so...to treat people in such a manner. It is utterly and totally ridiculous and was unnecessary. The entire concept of having a TSA is moronic. You can search people all day long and turn them inside out if you want and a plane can still cause destruction...simply because the plane IS the b*mb! All that jet fuel and some faction either on the ground or in the air with a remote control mechanism can use the entire craft as the explosive weapon.

In the video, the TSA agent clearly picks at his nose and touches his self and his germy phone and that cancels out any protection with those gloves to any passenger from germs as well as to the dummy agent. I doubt they change gloves after every single passenger is examined. Even if they do, what good is it if they pick their nose, scratch their a$$ or do some other gross thing and then touch a passenger...if the gloves get used over and over they are passing bodily fluids around as well. Ebola and bodily fluids...hmmm. Lets face it, some folks do have "leakage" problems. I saw a vid of TSA actually taking apart a colostomy bag and another time fiddling with some ones feeding tube and urine bag. Yeah, won't need a b*mb to kill us, those dumb bells will kill us with germs.

To check some one after flight is totally BS and their had to be more to it or they are just going to start doing more and more of this sort of thing to pee us off as much as they can and stress folks out. Enough already! It seems again, to be more about control then anything else. Checking people when they deplane makes no sense. Unless they don't trust their "attendants" either and feel like they may be passing "something" to passengers or some such. I guess they will have TSA in the rest rooms soon too at airports to check our hienies for whatever.

I wish I could drink some nice serum of Epecac, (sp)... (that med that makes one puke) and get in line and then let fly. Let them get a taste of that and examine it. Exlax would be ok too if ya could stand the mess. Sick and tired of all this idiocy. TSA is a sham/scam and full of crap. I'm glad I never fly.

WIDE open borders and yet TSA checks before and after flight...yeah, that's the ticket. Geez.

edit on 13-9-2014 by shrevegal because: error

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: This1000xThis

Yet another reason to avoid flying. Not everyone has the patience to handle stupidity correctly. This is just sad.

Why people still fly amazes me. I drive everywhere as it allows me a better state of mind knowing I have slightly more control/safety over myself than these Burger King dropouts.

What road do you take to get to Europe, Asia or Africa etc?

I've seen numerous posts on here saying "Why Fly" Sometimes it's the only option or the quicker option, especially when going out of the country.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

I'm in the $$ database as having psychiatric issues and my screenings always go smoothly. Come closer...I knock that chip off the instigators shoulder with the camera and he can knock the chip off my shoulder.

I let him go first.
edit on 13-9-2014 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
these scanners can automatically to kill desired human or conversely does not irradiate their humans

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Yeah your on the list of no one cares about.

There's a reason the list is 12000 and not 315000000 names long, because most Americans either don't know anything or don't do anything to warrant concern.

The tsa's sole purpose is to control movement. This doesn't surprise me.

I'd pretend to be shocked but there's more important issues in the us like the equal but not equality movement where ray rices wife can strike first and be blamed last and when a DA in Texas can say disciplining your child is illegal.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
The saddest thing about this to me is this. We say all our soldiers and citizens lives lost during the "War on Terror" were to protect freedom, yet freedom has been lost at every single step during it. We lose lives to protect freedom, but we lose the freedom on top of it! #. If the terrorists (mind you I hate that word) aren't winning who is!? It's all absurd. We're being killed, our freedom and liberty is dying off. Wtf is the point?

I know what it is and most of you do as well. Some day, and I know it's coming, the chickens will come home to roost.

That's the way a smart man, smarter than myself by far, explained what I was already thinking. He just said it in a cryptic way, which is all I feel comfortable saying at this moment =).

Do any of you agree with me if you're picking up on what im saying?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Dude was a prick. End of story.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   

They asked to see the boarding pass and all he had to do was show it instead of being a prick. That's it. I don't see anything wrong with what they asked.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   
When I went to Nassau, they did the same # to me. I couldn't leave the airport until I told them the hotel I was staying at and they could confirm it. This isn't just the U.S. If you don't like the U.S., good, don't come here and if you're here, leave. This is nothing new.
edit on 9/14/2014 by OptimusCrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bundy
The saddest thing about this to me is this. We say all our soldiers and citizens lives lost during the "War on Terror" were to protect freedom, yet freedom has been lost at every single step during it. We lose lives to protect freedom, but we lose the freedom on top of it! #. If the terrorists (mind you I hate that word) aren't winning who is!? It's all absurd. We're being killed, our freedom and liberty is dying off. Wtf is the point?

I know what it is and most of you do as well. Some day, and I know it's coming, the chickens will come home to roost.

That's the way a smart man, smarter than myself by far, explained what I was already thinking. He just said it in a cryptic way, which is all I feel comfortable saying at this moment =).

Do any of you agree with me if you're picking up on what im saying?

We still have freedom, you see one stupid video of this moron, who is a jackass and looking for a fight (which is why he has a camera in the first place) and everyone is up in arms. He was asked one simple thing and was a prick. Give me a break. How about we watch videos of all the people who had a great traveling experience? Oh No, don't do that, you people would have nothing to bitch about.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: OptimusCrime
When I went to Nassau, they did the same # to me. I couldn't leave the airport until I told them the hotel I was staying at and they could confirm it. This isn't just the U.S. If you don't like the U.S., good, don't come here and if you're here, leave. This is nothing new.

Well, because it it's not new and it happens everywhere, basically you can just say it "Don't fly if you don't like it". What room does that leave for people who have to fly, business, family illness, etc., that feel they are in violation of privacy? Nothing at all.

You feel that it was okay that you were detained until you gave them proof? You can accept the probe, or you can stand up for yourself such as the thread topic did(see more earlier on the thread explaining the premise of what happened).

a reply to: OptimusCrime

Yup, freedom to fly without being frisked and or screened by body scanners. And uh, detained, US or other location(/sarcasm off).

Guilty until proven innocent.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   

If you fight big oil and the military industrial complex you are automatically a terrorist.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: OptimusCrime

They asked to see the boarding pass and all he had to do was show it instead of being a prick. That's it. I don't see anything wrong with what they asked.

NO.....they STARTED by asking for his boarding pass and then told him he would also need to have his person and luggage searched AGAIN after getting off the plane ! If you believe his questioning this insanity makes him a "prick" then you are part of the problem !

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I hope ATS will get an interview and that you pursue this story. It certainly seems very fishy that his involvement with pursuing and fighting for alternative energy sources may have landed him on some sort of "list" that targeted him for harassment.

In general the expanding authority being given to the TSA to search people not boarding airplanes should be a big concern to us all. The TSA exists, we are told, to prevent terrorism and violence in the skies ( and now bus's and trains )....NOT as a means to illegally search innocent people without probable cause.

Bags that are checked ,in my experience, generally aren't searched with anything more then metal detectors. This allows people to maintain some privacy in what they travel with that they don't want others to see or touch. Once a person exits the plane and claims their luggage they should be under NO obligation to be further "screened" by the TSA !

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

I feel that is and has been an agenda, no to guard us or protecting us from any dangers is to erode more any freedoms that we Americans have thanks to our laws, and to get use to having so call "authority figures intruding in your life" those behind agendas has never been pleased with what our constitutional rights has given us.

I am in the states now, but what I didn't experience going to PR in one of the busiest airports in the nation "Atlanta" I experience coming back to the States in "Luis Munoz Marin" airport, the security was insane, first my husband had his fingers wiped and the strip passed on a machine, "I wasn't asked to do it", then he was "randomly" chosen to walk into the "x-ray machine", "not me", interesting

What I can conclude is that it had nothing to do with security, you know why? because when at the boarding confirmation I was asked if I had any tobacco, alcohol and food items I said no, but I had 5 cigars in my purse, home made coconut candy in my luggage and a bottle of water in my carry on, all this went in the x-ray machine and nobody stopped me and no dog that were with the USDA agent smell the food.

It makes no sense, no sense at all when you look at it, from the security stand point, but then it does make all the sense in the world from the conspiracy angle.

edit on 14-9-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
How can this not be false imprisonment to detention? The screening is over when you get on the plane.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join