It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pushy TSA Agent Attempts To Screen Passenger AFTER He Lands At Destination

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

It is time for outright rebellion to this kind of treatment from the TSA by everybody who flies. I refuse to answer or assist the TSA in any way. A message needs to be sent them that they damn well better have their facts straight and their story right BEFORE NOT AFTER detention. Law enforcement in 2014 seems to have the intellect of a professional wrestler or a punch drunk boxer.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

At first I was on TSA's side because he said he didn't have his boarding pass. Why lie about something like that so I thought maybe TSA was following up on a potential flaw in their security, possibly allowing people to get in without one.

Then the agent said they missed a screening process. That's when I would be whoop, outta there. Tough luck, catch me on the flip side as I gave them the Trudeau salute. I wouldn't deny having a boarding pass though and would be polite when I showed it to them. Wonder what was the purpose of that?

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
The way that TSA agent was pulling at his blue latex gloves creeped me right out!

Instead of Brown Shirts, we should call them Blue Gloves......Great, now that probably got me on their list.
edit on 12-9-2014 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
We're working on getting an interview with him for NLBS. Stay tuned.

This is totally off topic but is there a way to hear old interviews that were done on nlbs? This is one I'd love to catch but I'm usually at work so I mmiss all the good stuff

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
This is one of the most disturbing threads I've ever seen on ATS.

1. So ... the TSA has got 'a list' and their procedures aren't good enough to keep 'a threat' from boarding an aircraft?
2. They've got people on the list who don't actually appear to be a threat to 'air safety'?
3. Being in possession of a boarding pass 'after' your flight is over is important? For how long is one required to retain a 'used' document?

Yeah ... I'd love to see a NLBS interview with this guy. I'd like to see an ATS AMA with this guy.

Something is _really_ wrong here.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Who is Kahler Nygard? This is wrong no matter what even if it happens to anyone who is not famous. I was just wondering who he is and if he is someone known by the community.

edit on 12-9-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Heck, have you seen videos in which the TSA have names in the list and because some little kid had that same name TSA agents have sexually abused, I am sorry "screened" such kids for being in their stupid watch list...

This is how the TSA treats our wounded soldiers...

Here are some other "possible extremists and possible terrorists" the TSA has in their list...

And here is how children with disabilities are treated by the TSA...

What I don't understand is why in the world all these people don't present CRIMINAL CHARGES against the TSA...

Why haven't the American people, even if you don't fly, taken to the streets to protest this treatment... All Americans are being treated as CRIMINALS. We are being acclimatized to see these types of injustices "as being normal" and I am afraid we have not seen the worst of what the TSA, the DHS, and the state department in general, amongst other people, have in mind for our future...

Anyone who goes through this is a victim, but children?... what the hell is wrong with these people?... I am sorry, but if you are a TSA agent you should be ASHAMED for working for them... And claims that "I have to follow orders" are not a valid excuse to do this... Just quit and get another job...

edit on 12-9-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I find so many aspects of the TSA and homeland security in general appalling, but one of the things that really stands out is that a person can be put on a no fly list or a watch list without ever doing anything remotely linked to terrorism, or anything illegal. It is getting more and more to the point that anyone who stands against the status quo is singled out by the homeland security or the intelligence community. It is so sickening that our representatives in Congress will not take a stand and do anything to reverse this trend towards fascist policies where US citizens are concerned. If law enforcement was not bad enough, you have the same types of people working for the TSA, although there are probably less qualifications for a TSA job...Yet they are supposed to protect us. Laughable.

Your Constitutional rights do not apply at points of entry, which to me seems absolutely ridiculous and should be illegal. The same rules for searches do not apply for one. Yet we are getting more and more of our liberties reduced, and this dangerous precedent never should have been set. Once it is set it is much easier to continue to expand it. I still blame the Bush administration for taking advantage of the public consciousness after 9/11 to institute these Draconian measures, when the public didn't realize what was going on. Like I said, once it is done, everything that builds on that comes much more easily. Now it would be virtually impossible to take away the power given to these agencies who have no regard for the constitution. They don't advertise that they don't care about your rights, but just look at what has happened to American citizens over the years and it becomes obvious.

People and agencies were given power they never should have had. And once power is attained, it is much more difficult to take that power away, and these organizations will be very unlikely to give them up without a fight. This is why they will continue to lie about what they do and how they do it, not telling US citizens what they have a right to know, because these agencies realize it would threaten the power they've attained. And look at all the agencies that have a freaking military arm. I mean wildlife organizations with automatic weapons and tactical gear, and military tactics? I hope the government starts oppressing the people more and more, because the American people will only take so much. And I have a feeling that things will only continue to decline as far as the government restricting our liberties, primarily because that is how things of this nature progress. If they stopped now they could get away with it, but in the long run it is hard to think that they will get away with it. The natural progression means they will further restrict our rights, and many people will become more fed up. And those who are not yet fed up, when they start becoming affected, they will join those who already realize what is going on.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

At first I was on TSA's side because he said he didn't have his boarding pass. Why lie about something like that so I thought maybe TSA was following up on a potential flaw in their security, possibly allowing people to get in without one.

you have to show your boarding pass to get on the plane ...if you do not have one you don't get on..period....maybe they wanted a leaving pass from him as they do seem pretty dumb...again you are not required to have a boarding pass to leave after you have travelled

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I usually stick it in my back pocket or somewhere close, never left it behind on the plane before. The tone in his voice suggested he was just playing the duck when he really had it on him. He didn't handle it well. Got a little too excited.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   

As long as we have people believing that 9/11 Official Anthem is Real, in ANY WAY, this garbage will continue to ramp up.

It was the final open door , that will not be closed because people are to proud, too arrogant , and will not admit they have been had, and BADLY by many different parties.

If they continue to blame everything on outsiders, good luck to them, watch your country EASILY be taken from you, one step at a time.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   

The "selectee list"... makes me yearn for Harassoid Park.
Sorry, but it should have been renamed that after Stapleton.
I'd also like to see the YT clip of that described and explained
in front of eighteen more people: after they've been
screened to have full understanding of their constitutional
job.
I don't however hold out a lot of hope there's a single TSA
official that would admit to the list's existence-- much less
the implementation. Fissures would open in the courtroom
for just starters-- and the whole bench would slip into the
Dante Rock Soup faster than Dame Liz's evening gown ROFL.

On a personal level, I'm grateful everything I need to keep breathing
right now doesn't involve flying; but still love everything from a 5HP
kite to Gen. Chuck's Starfighter with the shiny big new butt tube.
If I was Sam S. nowadays per The Wrong Stuff :
"You don't mind if I enjoy this doya ?? There that'll shut him up...

It's OK Skep: I've been on the Illinois no-drive-no-job-you don't know
the half of it -no due process list since '93. Maybe even my oldest
friends will believe that old headstone chiseler someday soon:
"Do you believe me NOW?"
But I doubt it. Another rounda fluorides over here

EDIT:: PS the 104 as-was per the Microsoft Aircrap Designer WILL
make it to FL1050, if you keep the nose down a little more...
edit on 13-9-2014 by derfreebie because: Edwards.. the ultimate California suntan

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
This type of news just makes me angry, what is going on in this country when Citizens get to be in government list and targeted, for the simple reason of exercising their rights and applying innovation.

It makes not sense, then It angers me more that some people find this ok and are fine with it.

Now, can you say we are still a free country of citizens protecting laws, where the government works for the people and by the people.

Hell not.

Be afraid, because our worst enemy is not the terrorist in the middle east, but those that govern over us.

I am flying today to be back in the states and I only have contempt with the kind of scrutiny that I have to go thru to get home in the country we still call America the land of the free.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
They screened him boarding the plane and now want to screen him again at his arrival while leaving the airport?? Three TSA guys wearing rubber gloves trying to coerce him to following them to a private area to do a "full screen". I think anyone would have gone into Ninja defense mode at the point. Follow them to the private area he says. LOL Not before I rip your throat out.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

The absolute irony is that now, today in Russia you'd have more freedoms than you do in the USA.

And to think of all of those lives lost, all of the trillions spent with the military supply corporations fighting 'the commies' and you end up with less freedom than you started with.

Sad.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
This is why I can't fly..... I would end up going to jail for breaking some arms if one of these morons thought it was a good idea to put their grubby gloved hands on me.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Once I was picking up a friend coming in from Ohio. I was just standing there, but it was like all of a sudden I had all these tsa agents around me. Asking me am I a citizen and they were looking at me with such fear. I had my passport on me, and they read it and asked me questions, I was so scared. I said, I am just waiting on someone coming in from OHIO.

I will never forget it. I felt disconnected from humanity. This one blonde guy looked at me, with a little disgust and fear. I was trying to figure out what I had done wrong, am I wrong? Did I pace too much, was I talking on the phone, what was it that I had done. Am I bad? Do I look foreign? Do I look like a terrorist? What was I not paying attention to? Do I look bad? Was I dressed scummy? Maybe I should have...etc etc.

I saw my friend and instead of celebrating her arrival, I told her what happened and I felt I was being watched still, so we left in a hurry.
edit on 13-9-2014 by spiritualgirl because: forgot something

edit on 13-9-2014 by spiritualgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: Char-Lee

The absolute irony is that now, today in Russia you'd have more freedoms than you do in the USA.

And to think of all of those lives lost, all of the trillions spent with the military supply corporations fighting 'the commies' and you end up with less freedom than you started with.

Sad.

Everything is unbalanced, this mornings news showed a story on a Gov. grant given to get Monkeys drunk and study them drunk 2 million and yet the vets can't be treated because there is "no money". Drs without borders begs for help with Ebola and we spend millions testing to see if teens tailgate less if they are texting.

Help us God we have a deep illness here.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
This is why I can't fly..... I would end up going to jail for breaking some arms if one of these morons thought it was a good idea to put their grubby gloved hands on me.

My daughter went with her husband and new baby to run traveling with her running team. Out of the group of 20 some runners surrounding her they took her aside and they body searched her in a way which made her feel violated. They searched her but no one else that was traveling with her. Is it because the guy found her attractive, why her, the whole thing reeks!

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

This type of news just makes me angry, what is going on in this country when Citizens get to be in government list and targeted, for the simple reason of exercising their rights and applying innovation.

It makes not sense, then It angers me more that some people find this ok and are fine with it.

I think you stated the true purpose of the whole thing, it is a way to have another control and reward. Remember when Senator kennedy "accidently' ended up on the list? The whole thing could be used for many purposes.

I agree also it makes no sense, so many people even those whose children were basically abused say "I understand why, we need to be safe". I feel something has come over the American public and we have already been hypnotised and calmed by some method we are not what we used to be and it has nothing to do with towers! Americans were known for their spirit and standing up for what was right...we are lost.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join