It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very weird theory that I found on the Internet

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

It hooked you because it makes sense that a piece of information in your life that you have been categorically told is x, is actually y.

Look up some info about the Cat's Cradle.

That's where I was going with this whole thing but either the right people aren't posting or they aren't here.

The Cat's Cradle is where we now live. No, I don't know why or where or how the Cradle was formed, just that it exists.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: thisguy27
There are a few others like me on my facebook list.

I posted this:

IF you see anything strange about this, PM me what you think is wrong with it.

A few people responded thinking there was something wrong with the cartoon part, but a few were adamant it was spelled wrong.

edit on Mon, 04 May 2015 20:17:32 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
May be onto something, maybe this might explain things.

"First collisions with stable beams in 2012 after the winter shutdown. The energy is increased to 4 TeV per beam (8 TeV in collisions)"
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

It all ties together in the Cradle. I'm really surprised no one has mentioned the Cradle anywhere on here

You see, anything that has ever happened or will ever happen in the future, has already happened in another Universe.
The Cradle stays the same though. It is the one constant variable throughout the 3rd dimension. So when something funky happens in the Cradle, it happens in all Cradles everywhere.

What is the cradle?
A depository for all the souls in one Universe. There are infinite amounts of Universes but not infinite amounts of Cradles. Once a cradle gets discontinued from lack of use, it goes away.
As it turns out though, this is the original cradle that spawned every other cradle so destroying this one would destroy them all. Which is what almost happened last time around, creating gaps in memories of spellings and geographical locations

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
That sounds like something stephen king would come up with lol.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Or maybe it's something he would draw inspiration from.

What if a lot of supposed "science fiction" or other fiction wasn't fiction but an attempt at warning people?

Truth is often stranger than fiction

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Can you give us a few lines of what it is you're on about?

How do you get the bats? Sorry.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: thisguy27

Or maybe it's something he would draw inspiration from.

What if a lot of supposed "science fiction" or other fiction wasn't fiction but an attempt at warning people?

Truth is often stranger than fiction

That's awesome!

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Someone with power mispelled and didn't want to redact
their mistake. So they changed their names to Berenstain.
It most definitely was and is Berenstein because I have a
photographic memory. But most of all you said it best OP.

Berenstain doesn't even make sense or even sound like
a real last name compared to the more common stein.
edit on Ram51115v412015u02 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   

That's pretty mind blowing stuff.

I don't understand what slightly geographically different maps would have to do with dimensional shifts and such. If the dimensions are so similar that only historical/social events take different paths, I would think that even in those dimensions with a living Patrick Swayze would still have Australia in the same place.

I remembered the curiosity about the location of Sri Lanka, and that is something I will admit I have different memories. I had always thought that Sri Lanka was further south of India, with the equator running through part of the island. Upon looking at the global maps, I see this is apparently incorrect. Let's say my earlier memory of equatorial Sri Lanka further south was indeed real. Then that timeline or dimension would be radically different from our own, because something as significant as a land mass being located that far off would change the course of history, and even perhaps human evolution.We are talking about shifts hundreds of miles off course, which would effect so many variables and factors. Thus, such memories would quite possibly be completely out of sync with reality as we currently know it and understand it.

Now when it comes to remembering human events differently, there is one curiosity I will definitely admit puzzles me, and that is stories and events that have completely disappeared from the news as if they never existed, and the majority of people have no recollection.Yet a number of people share memories of the same story, and wonder what the hell happened to it, where did it go, and why they can't find it anywhere. There is even a thread about it here on ATS. I have experienced this, and still haven't found an answer.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I've had my account for a couple of years but hardly reply. I've been a long time lurker though. This thread is quite interesting because I remember it as Berenstein as well. As a child, I had a couple of books and always used to watch the cartoons. Maybe things get changed all the time between alternate universes. How would we truly know?

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I distinctly recall it being berenstEin. I'm 32 now and my initial encounter with the books was around 5 years old so, about 1987 or 1988. I remember them and the spelling very vividly due to my intentional omission of the second syllable, the en. So I intentionally, albeit incorrectly, referred to them as the Bernstein bears. It was a pig headed "pfft, to hell with that syllable, I'm calling them bernstein it feels right when I say it" admission of my own grammar defiance. So yes 112% my childhood and up until very recently BerenstEin. I also felt, not quite like the world was turned over like so many here have but just like something was off....like a slightly creepy ascent up a dark stairwell feel when seeing It for the first time. My kids occasionally catch it on the sprout network and about 6 or 8 months ago is when I noticed the stAin spelling which gave me that feeling.

I really am determined to find out what the hell is going on here, this sincerely has greater implications than a lot of us are willing to admit.
edit on 17-5-2015 by michaeldeschain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: michaeldeschain
I distinctly recall it being berenstEin. I'm 32 now and my initial encounter with the books was around 5 years old so, about 1987 or 1988. I remember them and the spelling very vividly due to my intentional omission of the second syllable, the en. So I intentionally, albeit incorrectly, referred to them as the Bernstein bears. It was a pig headed "pfft, to hell with that syllable, I'm calling them bernstein it feels right when I say it" admission of my own grammar defiance. So yes 112% my childhood and up until very recently BerenstEin. I also felt, not quite like the world was turned over like so many here have but just like something was off....like a slightly creepy ascent up a dark stairwell feel when seeing It for the first time. My kids occasionally catch it on the sprout network and about 6 or 8 months ago is when I noticed the stAin spelling which gave me that feeling.

I really am determined to find out what the hell is going on here, this sincerely has greater implications than a lot of us are willing to admit.

I see plenty of other folks here(many of the stein camp) have had nde's, I as well have experienced a few, two specifically traumatic events took place in 93/94.

In addition to that around the same time I began experimenting with obe's and Astral projection. In 2012 I saw a clinical hypnotist weekly for about 5 months and we practiced regression therapy (to find the potential root to my anxieties) and other types of hypnosis. I've experienced plenty of precog or premanatory events in my life as well.

Whether we are experiencing time slips, ripples in reality, parallel universe's or are all a part of a psyop on our collective consciousness feel it needs to be taken seriously. Very seriously.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I see plenty of other folks here(many of the stein camp) have had nde's, I as well have experienced a few, two specifically traumatic events took place in 93/94.

In addition to that around the same time I began experimenting with obe's and Astral projection. In 2012 I saw a clinical hypnotist weekly for about 5 months and we practiced regression therapy (to find the potential root to my anxieties) and other types of hypnosis. I've experienced plenty of precog or premanatory events in my life as well.

Whether we are experiencing time slips, ripples in reality, parallel universe's or are all a part of a psyop on our collective consciousness feel it needs to be taken seriously. Very seriously.

Haha, yep. What's your blood type? Gonna guess O neg.
edit on 17-5-2015 by ISawItFirst because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ISawItFirst

Haha, yep. What's your blood type? Gonna guess O neg.

Seriously, what relevance is the blood type? Sincere question.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: michaeldeschain

The Demiurge is losing control over the dimension.

Too many entities are trying to do different things all at once, so the Demiurge goes with the past of least resistance.

That is how minor things like BerenstAIn or BerenstEIn come to happen. Or else the location of new Zealand, date of Mandela's death, so on and so forth.
Little things here and there, but in sum total add to up to one effed up reality.

The Demiurge is the sum total of all the memories that our little planet and species have had. So when one group of people have different memories than another, it goes with whichever one is more popular.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

K, can't say I'm thoroughly read up on the demiurge concept . Your theory is quote interesting by the way. in doing some reading I've noticed some different interpretations of demiurge, for instance, Yaldabaoth from the biblical arena and then what it seems more like you are referring to as a literal collective of our memories etc.

escapetheprisonmatrix.com...

Care to enlighten me further, or clarify? I'm quite interested if you're up for it.
Also, what if anything, does this ( the entire berenstein enigma and up to the demiurge)have to do with quantum immortality and nde's....any opinion?

THank you

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I dunno. Some have suggested a correlation. There is a lot on the subject in various threads here. It's a curiosity of mine.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ISawItFirst

Hi guys!

0 negative blood here. Can you guys continue discussing your theories? I'm interested, and likely not the only one who would be. Some of the regulars aren't really here much on the weekend.

I'm open to hearing all ideas, because things just seem to be getting...weirder.

jacygirl

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ISawItFirst

I dunno. Some have suggested a correlation. There is a lot on the subject in various threads here. It's a curiosity of mine.

I am here too. I'm listening along with jacygirl.
I'm a BerenstEiner as well.
Say more.

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join