It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very weird theory that I found on the Internet

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

O negative (or rh) indicates our lacking an ape ancestor apparently. I only just came across anything to do with it due to the ISawItFirst post but tons of stuff is out there. I'm really searching for a correlation between that, the nde' s and what, if any part they play in this entire berenstein enigma.

www.curezone.org...

Kind of out there and only given it a cursory glance but enough stuff to warrant further inspection.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Hey!
I don't think anyone's here right now, but I'm 'bumping' the thread to keep it recent, lol.

I really would love to hear some new/different theories, or find other strangeness that might tie in.

(Didn't think I was the only one!)

jacygirl

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

"...because things just seem to be getting...weirder."

Jacy I want to know more about what they are discussing as well.
Also curious about what you mean by quoted text above.
Can you elaborate please (or PM is fine too.)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: michaeldeschain

Hey, michaeldeschain! Thank you!
I will poke around there for sure. Also heard a lot about blood types 'meaning something'...just nothing...concrete?

There is a thread here (Vanishing Houses...?) that could possibly tie in, and also this thread is mentioned there.

I'm still 'researching', and so far...all I can find is more people who keep 'waking up' to a new Bear, lol.

jacygirl

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I'm not sure HOW to describe it...it's more of a feeling.

I haven't really heard of any new/old/new deaths or anything like that. It just seems that more and more people (in real life) are having memory problems (severe loss of memory), all different age groups...things 'feel' different and strange.

Yes I'm an empath, lol...and I'm also one of those people who feel like they're 'waiting' for something...to happen? I feel like people are getting angry and desperate, and that pressure is building. Time is going really quickly...I almost feel like time is a spiral, and it's spiralling down (faster). Down to what?

Sorry if that sounds ridiculous but sometimes it's hard to find a way to express a feeling (with words).

jacygirl

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I'll check out the vanishing houses thread for sure, hanks.

I've read through the majority of this thread over the past two dysfunction and have noticed the amount of research. Thorough! Im also doing a bit of cross posting at disclose and although this is more berenstein related (around the three minute mark I think) 88 is being referenced and I'm clueless to what it could actually mean...beyond a hitler reference. I'm not getting any answers either.

m.youtube.com...

Will continue digging. This has hit me like a ton of really important bricks.
edit on 17-5-2015 by michaeldeschain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I hear ya.
I've come across the memory thing in people myself. Like you said... all ages.
Such as people not remembering something that ought to be a shared memory between me and them.

In some cases, I'm the one who's NOT remembering something that another person claims I should! Simple stuff, nothing life-altering, but something they can't believe I don't remember. For example my husband mentioned the name of a movie we supposedly watched together on Netflix. Unusual title, but it didn't ring a bell, so I asked him to describe the plot. He goes on and on, and... nada. No recollection whatsoever. He was astonished. I thought maybe he watched it by himself and only 'thought' I watched it with him. He's like, "No, because remember you said.." he named some commentary I supposedly said during the movie, and... I got Nuthin! No memory of the entire event that supposedly took place several months ago.

My memory may not be what it was when I was 10, but it's not THAT bad, lol.
edit on 5/17/2015 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Yeah some of us remember when the sun was really orangey yellow not dull yellow, and dog poop always turned white on the ground after a day or so. Never did figure that second one out, but I saw a stand up comic lead with it.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Do any of you have ny experience with depersonilization? The disorder or otherwise? I've had recurring, extended bouts of it and whereas medical professionals like to attribute it to anxiety related issues or neurological anomalies , I've always felt it is somehow relevant to consciousness and the reality of our physical being. The spacey disconnect from self when acclimated to it, well, why couldn't it be ascension, or heightened awareness? It's very, very similar to the feeling I've had during/after my nde's.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ISawItFirst

Yeah some of us remember when the sun was really orangey yellow not dull yellow, and dog poop always turned white on the ground after a day or so. Never did figure that second one out, but I saw a stand up comic lead with it.

Haha, come to think of it, dog poop DID used to turn white. Weird.
For me, the sun looks too BRIGHT WHITE and where's the warm tones of my yesteryear?

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Wth? Lol. I haven't looked in awhile, does dog feces still do that?

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I've had alot of strange things like this happen in my life. I truly believe there was a different Kelly Bundy in the first seasons of married with children but its apparently always been Applegate.

I believe something big has been altered in our reality but we wont know what it is until someone remembers, and all the little changes we see now are just a byproduct of the big change.

I dont know if this link has been posted, there are alot of pages on this thread, but it really opened my eyes. Also check out her home page and videos to get a better understanding of the Mandela effect.

mandelaeffect.com...
edit on 5/17/2015 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Wow! Hubby and I have had the same conversation about a movie!!
I swore I never heard of it...he swore we watched it together and I loved it.
I watched it again, and still swore I'd never seen it before.

Yes, shared memories are different with people. I constantly am challenging my brain with word or number games, lol...and I can recall many events with precise clarity. Other things seem....just wrong to me. Like Berenstain.

michaeldeschain...I remember being outside by the pool ALL day with friends...and never getting sunburned! And yeah, it was orangey yellow...not dull yellow/almost white.

I feel like some of us feel/sense something that others aren't/can't....?
Whatever it is, I'm like a dog with a bone, haha!

jacygirl

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

Recent mandelaeffect convert myself, lots of good stuff over there.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: michaeldeschain

Do any of you have ny experience with depersonilization? The disorder or otherwise? I've had recurring, extended bouts of it and whereas medical professionals like to attribute it to anxiety related issues or neurological anomalies , I've always felt it is somehow relevant to consciousness and the reality of our physical being. The spacey disconnect from self when acclimated to it, well, why couldn't it be ascension, or heightened awareness? It's very, very similar to the feeling I've had during/after my nde's.

OMG! Suddenly so many people I want to reply to, lol.

Yes...to all of the above. I've had that spacey disconnect...also heightened awareness. Really heightened sense of smell and taste too, lol.

Really glad you all showed up! This is all still so interesting!

jacygirl

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Wth? Lol. I haven't looked in awhile, does dog feces still do that?

And I thought everyone would say I took it a step too far. Nope, no white dog poop anymore. That white haze has left the poop and headed onto the sun. The sun doesn't loon like the sun of my childhood.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

OMG! Suddenly so many people I want to reply to, lol.

Yes...to all of the above. I've had that spacey disconnect...also heightened awareness. Really heightened sense of smell and taste too, lol.

Really glad you all showed up! This is all still so interesting!

jacygirl

Me too. Sometimes I am sure I can smell something far away by looking at it. And I am a smoker.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Apparently I have, but I didn't know it had a name. I found this definition and list of symptoms:

Depersonalization is a dreamlike feeling of being disengaged from your surroundings - where things seem "less real" than they should.

Symptoms of the depersonalization disorder include:
Feeling as if you are watching yourself as an observer - as if you're watching your life from a distance

Feeling that you are not in control of your actions

Feeling disconnected from your body

Out-of-body experiences

Feeling as though you are in a dream

Feeling that everything around you isn't real

Being able to recognize that these are only feelings and not reality

Source

Interesting that they state "out of body experiences" instead of "feeling out of body" on this medical website.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
For me, it was very uncomfortable the first couple episodes of it I experienced as an adult. Memory and perspective eased me along as it persisted though and I recall many similar situations as a child. In fact, in hindsight doesn't ALL of childhood feel that way?

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join