It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gays Preparing To Slaughter Christians In Homosexual Holocaust According To Tony Perkins

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
www.addictinginfo.org...

eah that’s right. Tony Perkins actually said that gay people, one of the largest groups of people who actually were exterminated in concentration camps during the Holocaust, is part of a 21st century plot to do the same to Christians.

Martin described the ruling as part of a continued “witch hunt” against Christians.

Yeah that’s right. Nicole Martin actually said that there is a witch hunt going on against Christians. Christians being the ones who actually accused people of being witches, then burned them alive, thus creating the term “witch hunt.”

From the "you just can't make this **** up" department.

Apparently we better stock pile more guns and ammo for the upcoming Gay attacks.
It's odd though, I associate with a number of openly gay people professionally and they hide their violent proclivity quite well.
Now I'm really scared!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

All those rainbow flags are really just a front.

The real flag sports a cross dressing woman holding a machine gun.

Hold that thought.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I don't know anything about the source or his blather . . .

I have been forced to become keenly aware, however, of the extreme, fairly instant, knee-jerk

outrageous hostility on the part of some of the propagandists hereon toward Christians.

It's not too far fetched to imagine that morphing into violence.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Got to watch out for them gays..

Lockup your women, children and hair care products...

+21 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Most of the gay guys I know (including myself) love to go clubbing. Maybe he has taken this in the wrong context

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: earthblaze

Yeah gays like dance clubs not spiked clubs.

Guffaw

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

if this is all cristians got to worry about..........

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Desperate to keep the fear level up. Standard stuff and this isn't the end of it.

It's the warped " 'murican Christians" that are buying up the guns and ammo and doing all the irrational ranting.

It's clear to me where the source of the irrational behavior and violence is coming from -and will come from.

Of course people immersed in the meme can't possibly understand reality.
Fundies of any meme are dangerous. Don't believe a twisted word of it.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
tony perkins is the source???.....the crazy knob is turned all the way up to ten on him.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Cool a "homocaust"!
Maybe this one will replace the apparent "victims" from the last story.
There will be tales told of being rushed off to camps with beautiful curtains and rugs, and being stuffed to death on the finest cuisine by guards wearing immaculate matching shoes and belts!
Homocaust!

edit on 9-6-2014 by g146541 because: purrdy

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: g146541

Unless the ones carting you off are lesbians.

In that case be prepared for flannel shirts, sensible shoes and of course Budweiser.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

I don't know anything about the source or his blather . . .

I have been forced to become keenly aware, however, of the extreme, fairly instant, knee-jerk

outrageous hostility on the part of some of the propagandists hereon toward Christians.

It's not too far fetched to imagine that morphing into violence.

Oh really? I'm much more afraid of Christians like Tony Perkins then any homosexual. Do you think his paranoid delusions could somehow "morp" into violence against gays?

I do!

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Tony Perkins eh?

Well... Let me first point out, that I am a Christian. That is, I believe in God, that Jesus Christ was his son, and that the teachings of Christ are the word of God made flesh, and uttered into eternity for all to enjoy.

Let me also point out, that spokespersons from days of yore, till now, have used their alleged faith to profess all manner of things, and incite all manner of vile sins, pretty much all of which have been worse for the people of God, and for the people of Earth as a whole, than any number of homosexual couples getting married, could ever be.

Tony Perkins appears to be yet another in a long line of people who have claimed to speak for the whole of Christianity, and said and done things that Christ would not support, and would probably have been pretty angry about. The whole right wing Christian militancy thing, that is not what Jesus Christ was about, and anyone who reads the bible, and understood its message, understood Christs message, knows that.

There is nothing in Tony Perkins statement which speaks of forgiveness, there is nothing in his statement which contains compassion, or even the slightest bit of love, and that is how you can tell that whatever he may believe about himself, he is the very epitome of a false prophet.

I am getting pretty pig sick of people who profess to faith, forgetting the most important thing about the King of Kings, The Lord of Lords, my personal saviour. The man broke bread with every low down, socially disconnected pariah that the ancient Middle East had to offer, and he showed love, even to those who chastised and vilified him. He did this despite putting up with more crap from people, than Tony Perkins has ever encountered. Now, we cannot be perfect, because only Jesus had that honour. However, to totally ignore the example set by Jesus, by stamping his little feet, and blowing air like he does, offers no honour or glory to God, and makes Christendom appear as if it is peopled by pig ignorant hypocrites.

Well ATS, I am here to tell you, that this bastards words do not echo those of all, or even a significant percentage of actual Christians, people who try where ever possible, to be lead by the message of Christ.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Seriously, in a thread about Christians fearmongering to create unrest, you adopt the Christian persecution complex? Wow.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: OrphanApology
a reply to: g146541

Unless the ones carting you off are lesbians.

In that case be prepared for flannel shirts, sensible shoes and of course Budweiser.

No silly, hardcore (non fems) will be like the SS Elite types.
They won't dirty their hands with the christians.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Well, you have pre-suppositions that filter everything for you then. Go ahead and try and support your claims by pointing out the guys violent rants or threats. This whole thread is a strawman arg that never once has begun to discuss what was actually stated. I heard no talk of violent mobs pulling christians from their homes. I heard talk of hate laws that leads to indefinate detention type scenarios. For christians, not gays. And in everyones rush to help build the strawman we get historical references that these types of things actually do happen yet because it is christians it seems to be ok to cheer it on because, ehhh, because well, because....oh, because i do not like the guy who said it so it is ok to misrepresent the topic, point at some historical reference needed to transfer guilt and pick up the nearest pitchfork (keyboard) and form a mob pronto to stop that evil christian......because he said witch hunt....and, and,...he has no rights i tell ya, because he....did, i mean they did, eh, he is a christian damn it, that should tell ya, its true, they deserve it because the Collins family brought witchcraft to Ms. And, and, he said witch hunt, and, he is a christian....and, you guys know, right?
Btw, for historical reference to these types of things. How many in nazi germany camps were gay, or christian? And how many gays were killed in the inquisition? How many protistants were murdered in the inqisition?a reply to: olaru12

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I am sure there was a reason that Christians decided to make Gays bad in the past. Maybe they tried to control everything and convert everyone's kids or something. There is always a reason for these things to have been recorded in history. Hopefully the Gays do not get out of hand. I have seen radicals in a group steering a whole group to try to control others often throughout my life. So it is very possible that Gays could evolve into a group like this too. Not all gays will join in though.

Look at white supremacists. They tried to take over. This is not just a possible problem with gays, it is a problem with all big groups, including religions.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I cannot imagine this happening. The gays I have known have been more tolerant than some of the Christians I have known.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: groingrinder

This will never happen.

Nothing but fear mongering from phoney chrisitians full of hate.

Hopefully the MODs will 86 this thread.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I don't per se think the average gay bloke is likely to be a problem . . . depending.

Gays as a whole do NOT seem to be aware of the wholesale set-ups and manipulations of them as a group as a tool against the larger society.

And, clearly, the bulk of the folks posting on this thread appear to be utterly oblivious to ignorant of:

1. Dr Zimbardo's prison experiment . . . about which he once noted . . . that it's not a huge problem if the MONSTERS are OUT THERE. There aren't many and we can gang up on them. However, it's a MUCH BIGGER AND MORE SERIOUS PROBLEM if the monster is within each of us--as his prison experiment demonstrated . . . wherein the former victims switched to being guards quickly began to victimize the guards now prisoners . . . so much so with such an incidence of violence and threat of violence that the whole experiment had to be ended way prematurely.

2. GROUP THINK.

3. GROUP THINK MORPHED INTO MOB MENTALITY AND MOB ACTIONS--particularly by trained provocateurs skillful at directing such things . . . as certain black ops folks are well trained to do . . . and were skillful at doing from WWII on.

4. The hostility routinely manifested on these threads toward Christians is merely the first stages of such possibilities. The research is clear that in certain contexts, it would NOT take much to tweak such hostility up into violent actions on the part of some folks feeling and manifesting such hostilities. The research is clear and emphatic. Zimbardo is right. The monsters is within each individual. The Bible calls it . . . "original sin."

edit on 9/6/2014 by BO XIAN because: tags

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join