It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gays Preparing To Slaughter Christians In Homosexual Holocaust According To Tony Perkins

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
BTW.. The source in the OP is 404'ing for me. Anyone else have a source to give basis to a claim like this or direct quote back to him for saying it?

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
Sounds to me like Tony
is totally off his meds

have him take a handful or two

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

I've have had several very hostile encounters with so called 'christians' on these types of threads.

Here is a message straight from Jesus: Do not judge those you do not understand.

Refer to Matthew 7:1
edit on 9-6-2014 by jrod because:

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

It appears that you are grossly unaware, not understanding of my understanding of a list of things and folks.

So, when are you planning to apply your own exhortation to yourself about your thoughts and attitudes toward me?

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DocMartigann

if this is all cristians got to worry about..........

Then they really deserve to perish (I would add) lmao...

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

outrageous hostility on the part of some of the propagandists hereon toward Christians.

I don't think anyone is hostile to Christians who follow the teachings of Jesus. People are just tired of the racists and bigots that justify their views with cherry picked items from the old testament.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Excuse me, but what religious intolerance have you come across?

And by that I do not mean, people having a different view to your own. I am a Christian, and all I see on this site, is people expressing views that they have a right to hold, most of which are influenced by factors from WITHIN the Church as it stands today rather than from external, and anti-Christian sources.

That is no indicator of a coming holocaust against people who worship Christ, just an indicator of how free people now are to hold opinions which others do not like.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
I have been forced to become keenly aware, however, of the extreme, fairly instant, knee-jerk outrageous hostility on the part of some of the propagandists hereon toward Christians. It's not too far fetched to imagine that morphing into violence.
I would gently suggest that the notion that Christians in our society would be hunted and slaughtered by gays is silly. Depending, of course, on the aggressiveness of the Christians concerned. There are places on earth where both are endangered species.

Meanwhile, I tend to subscribe to the following sentiment:

edit on 9-6-2014 by JohnnyCanuck because: ...oops!

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I have no ill feelings for you.

It breaks my heart that so many self-proclaimed Christians have so much hate toward other peoples sexuality and gender orientation. As a result of this many people just like me have committed suicide.

All I ask is you genuinely pray to Jesus for advice before posting in these controversial threads.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Perhaps some courses in psycholinguistic analysis would be helpful.

The differences in word choices, tones, sentence structures etc. are NOT minor.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Lots of folks assume and impute hate where there is none.

I'm keenly aware of the suicide problem. I've worked hard in a number of cases to decrease the risk, danger, threat.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: groingrinder

This will never happen.

Nothing but fear mongering from phoney chrisitians full of hate.

Hopefully the MODs will 86 this thread.

Sorry, my response to Tony Perkins was complete sarcasm. I know that sarcasm is hard to detect; we desperately need a sarcasm icon. And as one of the charter members of the American Sarcasm Society [ASS] we try as hard as we can to give subtle indications of our intent; but God help us, we fail miserably sometimes.

However it wouldn't be the first time a thread of mine in the religion contex was 86ed.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Values are waved by everyone in everyone else's face

ALL THE TIME.

It's virtually impossible to have interactions--particularly communicnations--without it.

Essentially you are claiming that your "religion" (values) are fine to wave in others' faces . . . while Christian values of whatever sort, are to be verbotten.

Impressive.

How is that any different from Christians arbitrarily ragging on gays or vice versa?

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Yet you believe you are superior to me based on my sexual orientation and gender identity.

Why do you believe that people like me need some sort of treatment to 'pray the gay away'?

You are blindly spread hate, go back and read your posts and maybe you will see what the rest of us see.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

MIND READING

and

MOTIVE READING

INACCURATELY

again.

Hate, like beauty, is often in the eye of the beholder.

However . . . enough already yet.

May y'all have a growthful Monday.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

That post was not directed at you.

Your satire is obvious to me.

I still think this thread will find its way to 404 land. Too much bickering and name calling goes on in these types of threads for a intelligent discussion.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

In the other thread you appear to strongly support homosexual conversion treatments, aka 'pray the gay away camps for minors.'

Have you recently changed your mind that?
edit on 9-6-2014 by jrod because: typo

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
HEY! I am a bastard ( secret adoption)and that is BENEATH my character!

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Don't get worked up about it.

You know as a lesbian there was a defining moment when the hateful and demeaning comments from bigots became irrelevant and that was the first time I fell in love.

There will always be people in the world that will use a wide array of aspects to place themselves higher on an invisible totem. The reality though is that we are all still standing and staring at eye level, regardless of the underhanded attacks.

Also arguing with those that do that sort of thing is useless. Like me trying to have a brainy discussion with a man who thinks all women are idiots. No matter what I say in that moment the other party has already poisoned the well and placed me lower on their social totem.

edit on 9-6-2014 by OrphanApology because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Mr Perkins is off his meds again I see.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join