It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gays Preparing To Slaughter Christians In Homosexual Holocaust According To Tony Perkins

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I realize that quotes are to be used sparingly in support of ideas here at ATS, but I'm going to risk a minor infraction:

Airzona Pastor Preaches that Gays Should be Killed According to Leviticus

Youtube Video - Kansas Pastor says Homosexuals Should be Put to Death

From "Supported by the Bible . Net"

I think the best part of this is that this shows that regarding homosexuality Old Covenant laws still stand! We should indeed kill the gays as our holy book tells us. In Genesis 19:4-5, 24-25, God himself even set an example for us by killing all of the homosexual sinners in Sodom and Gomorrah. Is it not exciting when God speaks so clearly to us! (Emphasis mine.)

Salvation Army Media Director - "Gays Should be Put to Death"

From "The Blaze" - Christian Pastor Preaches we Should Kill Gays

~~~~~~~~~~

... and these are FIVE from only the first SEVEN hits on Google for "Gays Should Be Killed + Christian"

There are 39,400,000 additional results for this search.
edit on 12Mon, 09 Jun 2014 12:32:32 -050014p122014666 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
People who use the old testament as a reason to persecute gays should remember to keep their women folk in the barn when they are menstruating, see the village elder about having their rebellious sons stoned to death, and stone to death any women who are not virgins on their wedding night. They should also not eat shellfish or lobsters.
edit on 6-9-2014 by groingrinder because: Edited for more info.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
When I first read this, something stuck in my mind, and especially with the name of Perkins, it really started me to think. I had heard this name before, and as a point of reference to think and hear about such, when such names make news worthy events, it was something that should be kept in memory of.

Then I went and did a bit of research on Mr. Perkins and when I saw he was from Colorado Springs and is associated with Dr. Dobson, then it struck me and the following can be stated:

What he is doing, is like the pot calling the kettle black. Make no mistake, that this is something that should be monitored very carefully. Fear is a funny thing, and can often be used like a weapon. In his view point, he is hoping to make people afraid of homosexuals. Course he would never admit to his families involvement with say the Colorado Amendment 2. The law that if passed and survived the court would have legalized the out right discrimination of the LGBT community, to where they could be barred from having a job, shopping, a place to stay, all civil rights, relegated to being second class citizens.

Let us not forget that Mr. Perkins does sit and is an active member of the Family Research Council. Now if that name does not ring a bell, think Uganda. You know the African country, where it has time and time again, and finally managed to pass laws which imprisons a person for being gay, for life. Originally the bill called for the execution for being a homosexual, but the press was bad and they decided it was far kinder to impose a life time imprisonment of the person.

I guess he is afraid of what he and others like him would do to other people

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: groingrinder

Mere details.

Obviously teh gays are the most evilest in bible land.

Your problem is you read the bible too much. The proper way tor read it is to skim over pretty much everything until your eyes land on a passage that you can use to persecute the group of your choice.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Third page and I saw no mention of the fact that there are gay people that may also consider themselves Christian......

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Absolute rot.

The issue here is not about language, it is about intent, and the intent of this persons prattle is all too obvious. The man needs to wind his neck in and re-think his relationship with Christ, and indeed, question whether he actually has one at all, so far counter to Christs message, are his pronouncements and attitudes.

There is no amount of linguistic tomfoolery which can account for that.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Where in the hell do people come up with all the crazy arse stuff. Gays & Lesbians going to war against Christians. This is BS jounalism if I have ever seen it.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
You have to be clear what is meant by the word gays. The friendly ones that are first to come to mind when the subject. However if you think of what goes on in prisons it may cast a light on the subject. It would not be the first time GOD has cursed people to suffer the backdoor and as far as i know those curses have not been broken from the old testament. Sexual conquest after battle has happened before.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
You have to be clear what is meant by the word gays. The friendly ones that are first to come to mind when the subject. However if you think of what goes on in prisons it may cast a light on the subject. It would not be the first time GOD has cursed people to suffer the backdoor and as far as i know those curses have not been broken from the old testament. Sexual conquest after battle has happened before.

I'm sorry ... are you being funny?

Please tell me you're being funny and I missed it.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: g146541
a reply to: olaru12
Cool a "homocaust"!
Maybe this one will replace the apparent "victims" from the last story.
There will be tales told of being rushed off to camps with beautiful curtains and rugs, and being stuffed to death on the finest cuisine by guards wearing immaculate matching shoes and belts!
Homocaust!

Homocaust!

lolz

Apocalip-gloss.

*snicker*

This is a very silly, stupid, irrational person saying this.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

OOookay..... sidling away now....

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Armagayddon
edit on 9-6-2014 by OrphanApology because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

I don't think that most gays are like that either, I have known many during my life. Most are just individuals with a different sexual preference. I did know two that were pushy as hell though, and I did not care for them. Now, they were so pushy they could possibly convince others to follow them. One is dead now, I guess we will all eventually follow her into death.

People with drive and confidence can convince others to follow them into doing things they feel are right. Look at the cults through history. Look at the KKK. People are people, no matter who they are, we should all respect the rights of others unless they abuse it and cause us harm. Gay people are getting a chance to fit into society, I hope that they don't overshoot their goal and cause great harm to their members. Others will help them to get accepted but if they start abusing their freedoms, those same people will bring them down.

I can see gays being accepted as equals, but I can't see accepting politicians as equals, they deceive us too much.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
Values are waved by everyone in everyone else's face
ALL THE TIME.
It's virtually impossible to have interactions--particularly communicnations--without it.
Essentially you are claiming that your "religion" (values) are fine to wave in others' faces . . . while Christian values of whatever sort, are to be verbotten. Impressive. How is that any different from Christians arbitrarily ragging on gays or vice versa?
I think it is more appropriate to consider the cost to regular folks (of all stripes) when they allow their extremists to define them. It is incumbent upon Christians who consider this Perkins goof to be a crazy person to denounce him as such. Same goes for Gays, Muslims, Democrats, Girl Scouts, Chefs, Skin Divers, Astronauts...you know what I'm saying.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

How lethal are feather boas and glitter, really?

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I don't know that I have ever witnessed a bigger group of whiny self-proclaimed victims than modern American Christians.

All the while, being the most judgementsl group on the planet.

If they are simply living for the next life, why don't they just move on to it and leave this planet already?

Oh that's right, they can only go out in a blaze of martyrous glory.... That's why they've deluded themselves to see "persecution" around every corner.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The source finally loaded for me and I noticed the heavy emphasis on the Nazi angle for 're-education' being used as the term. (Many of us consider the Commission order against the Colorado baker to be re-education by force, so there is that non-german context as well). Something about that holocaust reference didn't quite sit right and I had to spend a bit reading and looking things up to confirm what it was...

Germany wasn't targeting homosexuals. They were targeting one very specific section, of one particular class of homosexual and for different reasons. Although, I think the actual reasoning is more warped and evil than what is used by haters today, and neither is anything impressive for logic.

The Nazis believed that male homosexuals were weak, effeminate men who could not fight for the German nation. They saw homosexuals as unlikely to produce children and increase the German birthrate. The Nazis held that inferior races produced more children than "Aryans," so anything that diminished Germany's reproductive potential was considered a racial danger.

Lesbians were not regarded as a threat to Nazi racial policies and were generally not targeted for persecution. Similarly, the Nazis generally did not target non-German homosexuals unless they were active with German partners.
Source: U.S. National Holocaust Memorial Museum

The Nazis were one of a kind in their science, systematic approach and ice cold efficiency to chasing a goal. Even religion didn't play much compared to the ultimate purpose. That's a comparison used so much today it almost loses all meaning, IMO.

Perkins also sounds like a paranoid loon for what that's worth in his statement...but the far right has never sounded much better than the far left. All with hyperbole in great surplus.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
This sounds like an excuse for Christians to make a Bush style pre-emptive strike against gays. What should they wait for? A mushroom cloud???
edit on Mon June 9th, 2014 by damwel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Mr Perkins is managing to stoke any antagonism between Christians and gays and by some replies has succeeded - some people are biting. Maybe I am in the UK, but what he says sounds absolutely ludicrous.
IMHO from a heterosexual agnostic.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Who is Tony Perkins? Has ANYONE ever heard of him? Funny how the words of deranged nobodies are taken as pieces of news for mass-dissemination these days.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join