It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Enormous Underground Labyrinth Of Egypt Holds Secrets Kept From The Outside World

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Soapusmaximus

I am not an elitist,they arent constant learners,money and influence have robbed them of this gift.

I am not saying that I believe the right decisions are being made, I am outlining what is apparent.

I understand what you are saying,yes there are poisons and contaminants intentionally put into our basic resources like water and air.

Yes there are competing Agendas between Fiscal powers that do an epic volume of destructive things.

Remember that these groups are ALL Splinter groups which are carrying One True History with them,they are protecting and suppressing this data,each has their own version,and all versions run paralell.

There is no one main primary group protecting Humanity and its future,RELIGONS if they had retained their non-religous practical applications of being HISTORY preservers would now be a 5 Billions strong Humanity guiding influence,but this was subverted.

If you could bring together 5 Billion religous people under the same umbrella concept that was NOT diety or ideologiclly based,but was instead reality based,then you would put Humanity back where it could have an optimal chance of continuing as a Species post-Event.

edit on 2-6-2014 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: leira7
a reply to: purplemer

The image of the potential "egyptian labyrinth" whether physically present underground or a contrived piece of handed artwork, it is no doubt inspired by the artificial solar device we now call our 'sun'. Anyone that has seen the solo-man or solar man or solomon, will tell you that the shapes are geometrical, everything is boxed in squares. From an energy and vibratory perspective, this can be proven by the recorded sound and visual solar ray patterns when put through special filters that can be found in recording devices or specialized scopes. The sun is associated with a hyperdimensional cube, meaning that it is present in this world, and at least one other because of its ability to punch a hole through space. It is the closest thing to what can be explained as a blackhole because it creates an artifical form of gravitational pull that is designed solely to extract energy from the multitude of worlds that it visits. I know this sounds really sci-fi, but it is true. Anytime you see a shape like that, know that it is coming from the artificial sun which is driven by a force of intelligence, the same soul that is responsible for the need to create the moon which caused the universal flood stories, and this same artificial sun is the reason why we no longer have 12 strand DNA and a binary star system. We used to be unisexual beings.
Truth, not trying to deceive anyone.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DietJoke

So you didn't answer his question. Why Higher? They are just different. Why do people insist on calling them higher? Why not lower? Why not parallel or perpendicular?

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Richardus

They also dont want to lose the right to egyptian sites being that they didnt build them. They inherited them already built like other ancient civilizations.

They want to protect that fact. The great pyramid, the sphinx and a couple other sites were not built by them. To reveal this would be unacceptable to them, so they would rather perpetuate lies and halt true progress.

The truth will eventually come out and they will be seen as liars and enemies of humanities progress and advancement for ever after.

edit on 6 2 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

interesting, if it is a hall of records maybe there are records of the Jews living/ being enslaved there and that might be one possible reason for denying entry. last I heard the now excepted history is that no slaves were used to build the pyramids, something like that would completely revise there history. Most higher ups probably wouldn't want something like that getting out because that would really tarnish there past. kind of like the whole Columbus thing when i was a kid i was taught the guy was a hero, now more and more people are straying away from that belief.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Good thread. Im not sure if this was posted but back in 2010 this thread here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It has some good info. They excavated infront of the sphinx and all dirt moved was at the same time as the red bull event with motorbike jumps etc. So they could hide the earth moved.

Whatever they were looking for its gone I would surmise.

I really would like to see footage of these places!!

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
It's late but s&f and i'll be back tomorrow! Love anything ancient Egypt, so thanks!

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: VoidHawk

I haven't been able to find any news on the excavation!

Probably because there wasn't one. I don't think there was a lot of archeology going on in Egypt during the "Arab Spring." A lot of killing though. And a lot of looting.

But maybe the Arab Spring is a good distraction for anything going on behind the scene half the population on the streets and the military have a compound outside Cairo that is of interest to some

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: VoidHawk

You would need to insert "Graham Hancock claims that..." Unless of course, you have direct evidence that this is the case.

In any case, Hawass is gone. Your complaint is moot.

It isn't just Graham Hancock who speculates on what might buried down there though, is it? Plus you seem to miss the point entirely. Regardless of what is down there, it is still of value to actually find out. It may further our knowledge of Ancient Egypt, not yet discovered artefacts or insights into the culture of what used to be an advanced ancient civilization. Regardless of who is in charge now, the site is now owned and potentially off-limits. This isn't a good thing, everyone should have the right to at least have access to learning about humanity's past.
edit on 2-6-2014 by The 5th because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Zahi ***ass still says only his Egyptian people could have built the Great Pyramids and to hell with anyone who says any different.

Zahi Hawass ignores every fact that proves they could never have built them and intentionally hides anything that proves him wrong. He is the number one reason why many sites like this have not been opened to this day, they will all prove him wrong and he will look like a jackass when it happens. Even today we would need lasers to cut the stones to the same accuracy and computers to build them, it would also take three of the biggest cranes we have to lift the inside granite beams. It would be a monumental project that would take us at least 20 years today.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
now that they know the Easter Island "heads" have full bodies buried in silt, I am guessing a global flood buried them… and the pyramids missing their upper layer probably was from water erosion… I mean, if people tore it off for buildings, where are all the buildings? that's a lot of material…

YT: Nephilim: TRUE STORY of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants, Aliens, Hybrids, Elongated Skulls & Nephilim
youtu.be...

Demon Power Built The Pyramids (Satan's 13 Step Deception 2/14)
www.youtube.com...

“a great strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the LORD; but the LORD was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the LORD was not in the earthquake:”
1 Kings 19:11 (KJV)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
after seeing that the major cities on the East Coast all line up and point to stone henge and that there is a larger pyramid in China that at Giza, in addition to all the other pyramids, I suspect that either Babylon was bigger than we think or pre-flood civilizations may have been placing pyramids on the ley lines of the earth and creating evil on a scale that was hopelessly enslaving… at which point God pulled the plug and flooded the earth…

you always hear people talk about stone henge being connected energetically w the pyramids (it may have been a kind of conjuring control station for supernatural incursion of demonic spirits that were designed to enhance the energy of blood sacrifices, which druids were well-known for… plus "America's Stonehenge in NH has a blood sacrificing alter stone w groove cut out for blood collecting)
BUT you never hear any of the new agers imply that maybe the entire grid of the earth was harnessed by evil magi bent on enslaving humanity for satan.
the fact that the heads on Easter Island have only recently been discovered to have entire bodies under them belies a pre-flood aspect, as they were likely buried in flood silt.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
But you do have to question why they does not seem to be any more information about the sight released yet.

Indeed, this is the weirdest part of Egypt's mysteries I find. The level of secrecy which "government" agencies hold over what must surely be a public landmark? The only reason it would not be open to the public is if it posed a threat to the current established order, in the form of dangerous knowledge or dangerous technologies. Either of those possibilities is frightening and exciting, and I hope we find out the truth in this lifetime.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Everything you posted is wrong.

a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
We know how they sunk...we also know how they were carved and how they got where they are.

a reply to: Verum1quaere

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
That was all over the place....it didn't even make sense.

a reply to: Verum1quaere

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Yes Hawass and the Smithsonian and the Vatican and ALL Major Museums and Universitys secret Societys ect COLLECTIVELY SUPPRESS much of Humanitys true history. Now ask yourself exactly why they would do this?

The reasoning becomes very obvious once you realize just who is behind it all.

Bizarre and incredible as it sounds, humanity has been colonized by a satanic cult called the Illuminati. By adopting this chameleon strategy, this satanic cult infiltrated and subverted most governments and religions, and established an invisible tyranny Henry Makow Ph.D

But this is exactly the agenda: To destroy Christianity, just as they have destroyed empires, nations, heterosexual identities and nuclear families. The agenda is to strip people of power and identity leaving us defenceless in the face of one-world tyranny. Henry Makow Ph.D

Egyptian history like ALL history is pure propaganda....

"It was also illegal to record any history in Egypt that made the Pharaoh look bad. That is why they did not record the God of the slaves whooping their butts. If any scribe did that, he probably would have been killed. As an Atheist friend of mine who loved Egypt told me, Egyptian history was basically propaganda." Source

“the biggest cover-up in the history of mankind is the history of mankind itself”

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

You now see the conendrum dont you?

If the truth says there is a Cataclysmic Global Event fast approaching,and everyone knows,will anyone work to progress beyond their pre-determined existance as per this Global Destruction?

If Humanitys survival every time this Event rolls around is really RANDOM and based on NUMBERS SPREAD GLOBALLY then COULD you even tell the truth outside of places like this?

Not if PURE FAST POPULATION GROWTH AT ALL COSTS TO THE NATURAL ENVIRONMENT was PARAMOUNT to the SPECIES survival,and certainly you wouldnt worry about the environment if you knew it was about to be completely re-arranged chaoticlly regardless to what you did or did not do.

What if your overall intentions were to PRESERVE THE SPECIES and to do so you needed to inspire Population growth as your Primary driver?What if this meant not providing optimal care and support of a few people but encouraging mass births and mass growth,even if this meant that there was uncontrolled birthrate in places where the people were suffering and starving to death,as long as the birth rate kept over-all Global numbers high enough to give Humanity a numbers advantage in the life and death Sweepstakes that life on Earth happens to be made up of.

I mean blogging or posting in places like this is one thing,but could you write books and go on TV and spread the word Globally in good conscience?

The truth is a burden,and as odd as it sounds it is right there in front of all of us and always has been,through all of the suppressions it has remained as clear and strong as always.

Yes it looks like there were many places on Earth where Humanity dug in and deep to survive something overwhelming.

Its all a part of the truth everyone is seeking,and the proof exists all around us Globally.

It is what TPTB are doing today as we speak.

Yes Hawass and the Smithsonian and the Vatican and ALL Major Museums and Universitys secret Societys ect COLLECTIVELY SUPPRESS much of Humanitys true history.

Now ask yourself exactly why they would do this?

It takes a high % of GLOBAL HUMANITARIAN energy and resources to suppress this One True History of Humanity Globally.

Why would TPTB do this????

Sometimes it is easier to feed the Black Wolf because it will eat anything good or bad and it is harder to feed the White Wolf because it is picky and only eats the good things you feed it.

In the most incredible and absolutely unbelievable ways TPTB have not been doing what everyone thinks they have been doing,my own perspective has swung a full 360 degrees.

When one considers the totality of the One True History we can find if we open our minds wide enough to learn it ,one is faced with the reality that those Ancient Cultures were making SOCIETAL EFFORTS to build underground shelters to provide for the Species survival.

Once again ,today Rich people,Industry and Governments are all building massive underground shelters.

There is a commonality there.

Survivors write History,the One True History of Humanity which spawned ALL religons today was written by SURVIVORS.From the PERSPECTIVE of SURVIVORS.

It seems like some people are getting ready to write History once again sometime in the very near future.

Maybe it is a good time to live in Egypt or close to another massive Ancient underground shelter? The tickets in might be a lot cheaper than the ones you will need to get into the D.U.M.B.S. being built as we speak.

Dont panic, because Natures Life-Lotto is no different than any other lottery,you might build a D.U.M.B. thinking more tickets will give you a better chance but the odds are 6+ billion to one.Your single Ticket if you are prepared gives you the chance your Birthright bought you.

It is the action of being unprepared which removes you from this Life-Lotto and Humanity as a Species requires as many Tickets as it can buy.

Egypt has a Humanitarian responsibility to release their Human History findings to the World.That data is the Birthright of every Human alive today and CANNOT JUSTIFIABLY BE SUPPRESSED.

Great post! I have spent 45 years of my life spending every opportunity investigating why we were being lied to regarding nearly every subject. I knew at a young age that our history was much more than anyone was letting on. I spent the last 35 years living in the greater Washington, D.C. metro area and working for and with many global and US Govt agencies. I became certain 30 years ago that the Smithsonian Institution's main purpose was not to discover, but to locate and hide any evidence that did not conform or contribute to the history as taught in our text books. I struggled for decades to understand why our government and all the other governments of the world were in lock step when it came to the cover up. I struggled to understand why all caution was being thrown to the wind with regards to the future of man on the Earth. I struggled to understand why no government seemed capable of planning more than a year or two out for most things. I struggled to understand why it was so important to cover the fact that UFO's were not really unidentified and yet we were never told anything about them. I've been deeply involved in the UFO field and have met almost everyone you could name in the field. I've also had many first hand experiences. They are real. I've met many people who worked "on the inside" in Washington drop many hints here and there over the years.

As difficult as it is to face, I recently realized that everything only made sense if you considered the evidence that points to the fact that a global catastrophe was coming is true and they all knew it. Looking back at the massive library of knowledge I have consumed it all fits perfectly. All of it. This also explains the strong intuitive feeling of some massive event coming that so many of us have had.

Sometimes I wish I had never started on this path. What are you supposed to do when you realize there is little chance that you or your children will survive the coming year(s)? All the underground bunkers, Executive Orders, complete disregard for the environment, complete lack of concern for the people you are supposed to be representing, spending like there is no tomorrow, etc., etc.. It all makes sense. And the reason all the extraterrestrials are around is likely to assist us and to witness and record the events. Like I said, I've had MANY encounters with ET craft. I even witnessed the U.S. Military rendezvous with a cigar shaped craft 27 years ago deep in the mountains of West Virginia. They are real.

I think you hit the nail on the head.
edit on 2-6-2014 by ArJunaBug because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
It would be foolish to presume that the survival, or even the long-term health, of humankind is paramount. It isn't. We need to grow up here and swallow the unpalatable truths.

The answers to the mysteries lie in Egypt. The pyramids and the tombs were built for all to see, they were built for us to see. The creators knew that in time they would be opened and penetrated. They knew too that looters would do their vile worst. It wasn't crucial that they didn't for these monuments are of the surface. They are only the beginning, somewhere to start. The beginning for us, I mean.

For them it was just the finish, nothing more really than decoration to spark our curiousity. The real treasure of Ancient Egypt has yet to be discovered let alone comprehended, let alone grasped. Nothing remains hidden to us that is not also hidden from those who you think know something that you don't. Believe me, they are seeking the answers to the same secrets as you are and are just as baffled. And personally I am happy to see the status quo remain as it is. Show me the individual who has the strength of charactor to wear the cloth of the Ancients and I might change my mind. Understanding has to begin before revelation.
edit on 3-6-2014 by Shema because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Shema

Well, your text suggests you know so enlighten us, please. I'm curious

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join