It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Enormous Underground Labyrinth Of Egypt Holds Secrets Kept From The Outside World

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: VoidHawk
Yeah, I can see it now:

Dear Sir,
It has come to my attention that Graham Hancock does not like the way you are doing things. I wish to file a complaint.

Signed,
Concerned.

No no phage, you've got it all wrong!

It should read-

Dear Sir.
Zahi Hawass has sold the rights of one of the most important excavations of the century to private companies who intend carrying out the excavation in secret. Nobody will ever know what they may have stolen, or whether they have told us the truth.

Signed,
EXTREMELY Concerned.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

a reply to: mark1167

I'm pretty sure he's stopped all digs in this area because he is afraid of what might be found.
Hawass is a staunch, old school Egyptologist who gets paid huge money to keep the old theories going.

Hawass is not in charge. Hasn't been for some time.
www.theguardian.com...

You beat me to it Phage. He was removed from the position some time ago.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

You would need to insert "Graham Hancock claims that..." Unless of course, you have direct evidence that this is the case.

In any case, Hawass is gone. Your complaint is moot.

edit on 6/1/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

In any case, Hawass is gone. Your complaint is moot.

So its now being done under the full gaze of the world?
If it is could you provide some links because since hancock voiced his concerns I haven't been able to find any news on the excavation!

Whats your own opinion? Do you think something as important as this should be done openly?

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I haven't been able to find any news on the excavation!

Probably because there wasn't one. I don't think there was a lot of archeology going on in Egypt during the "Arab Spring." A lot of killing though. And a lot of looting.

edit on 6/1/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

The image of the potential "egyptian labyrinth" whether physically present underground or a contrived piece of handed artwork, it is no doubt inspired by the artificial solar device we now call our 'sun'. Anyone that has seen the solo-man or solar man or solomon, will tell you that the shapes are geometrical, everything is boxed in squares. From an energy and vibratory perspective, this can be proven by the recorded sound and visual solar ray patterns when put through special filters that can be found in recording devices or specialized scopes. The sun is associated with a hyperdimensional cube, meaning that it is present in this world, and at least one other because of its ability to punch a hole through space. It is the closest thing to what can be explained as a blackhole because it creates an artifical form of gravitational pull that is designed solely to extract energy from the multitude of worlds that it visits. I know this sounds really sci-fi, but it is true. Anytime you see a shape like that, know that it is coming from the artificial sun which is driven by a force of intelligence, the same soul that is responsible for the need to create the moon which caused the universal flood stories, and this same artificial sun is the reason why we no longer have 12 strand DNA and a binary star system. We used to be unisexual beings.
Truth, not trying to deceive anyone.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Ya no chance that someone wasn't excavating during all that kafuffle, and of course the world media would inform us if otherwise!

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: leira7

The image of the potential "egyptian labyrinth" whether physically present underground or a contrived piece of handed artwork, it is no doubt inspired by the artificial solar device we now call our 'sun'. Anyone that has seen the solo-man or solar man or solomon, will tell you that the shapes are geometrical, everything is boxed in squares. From an energy and vibratory perspective, this can be proven by the recorded sound and visual solar ray patterns when put through special filters that can be found in recording devices or specialized scopes. The sun is associated with a hyperdimensional cube, meaning that it is present in this world, and at least one other because of its ability to punch a hole through space. It is the closest thing to what can be explained as a blackhole because it creates an artifical form of gravitational pull that is designed solely to extract energy from the multitude of worlds that it visits. I know this sounds really sci-fi, but it is true. Anytime you see a shape like that, know that it is coming from the artificial sun which is driven by a force of intelligence, the same soul that is responsible for the need to create the moon which caused the universal flood stories, and this same artificial sun is the reason why we no longer have 12 strand DNA and a binary star system. We used to be unisexual beings.

Some interesting reactions to this thread and of them all yours is not only the craziest (which is saying something) but the one that possibly touches, albeit unintentionally, and very slightly, the truth. The truth which , in this connect, is way over our heads and the wise course is to let it lie (pun intended).

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: leira7
Leira7 - interesting post. Are you familiar with the "Electric Sun" theory that is rapidly supplanting the nuclear fusion view of the sun? Here is a brief explanation from the Thunderbolts Project website (thunderbolts.info):

"Though not replacing gravity, the Electric Universe adds the essential role of charged particles in motion. Charged particles fill all of space as electrically conductive plasma. Plasma behaves differently than gas. The Sun is plasma. Stars are plasma. Galaxies are plasma. The filaments of magnetized and radiating matter between stars and between galaxies are plasma. The isolated islands we once imagined in space do not exist. A web of electromagnetism connects planets, moons, stars and galaxies."

I think that fits in well with your thoughts. Except they leave out the consciousness or as you state it "force of intelligence". Most ancient esoteric teachings state that all matter and energy have consciousness.

You mention the "solar man" or soloman. Are referring to the resurected Master who has built the solar bodies or something else? This creative electric force (kryasacti, kundalini, Fohat, etc.) is the key engine of Alchemy.

As for the topic at hand "underground labyrinth in Egypt" it would not surprise me if this was created by the Atlanteans before the great deluge destroyed that civilization. The White Lodge of the Gnostics / Theosophists / Tibetan Buddhists teaches that each great race has 4 ages (Gold, Silver, Bronze & Iron). We are now in the Iron Age of the 5th race (Aryan). This is the most materialistic age and always ends in a cataclysmic cleansing so that the Earth can be prepared for the next great race. However it will not be up to the current PTB to decide who survives. Those who want to find a sanctuary in the coming storm will have to perform the Work or at least sincerely begin it.

The best work I have read on the true purpose of Egyptian architecture is R.A Schwaller de Lubicz's "The Temple Of Man". John Anthony West has been attempting to prove Schwaller de Lubicz's insights via geological techniques and excavations but has been blocked by Zahwi Hawas and others.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: leira7

There are some theories that every atom actually contains higher dimensions, but that they are all scrunched up inside the nucleus. Imagine a pebble beach from the perspective of a human - it's just a two dimensional space. But from the viewpoint of a small beach spider, the space between those pebbles form vast caverns. The same is thought to happen inside atomic nucleii. Some atoms are thought to have non-spherical nucleii (ellipsoid or even dog bone shaped), which could have interesting implications for gravity. If those atoms were aligned, gravity would actually be stronger in one direction than in others.

The core of the Sun is a fascinating extension. Gravitational pressure is so high that it actually leads to hydrogen atoms being packed together so closely, that they actually fuse into helium, giving off heat and light as well as all those neutrinos.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=17986367]one4all[/post

What crap - if it was for our own good , why all the poison?

In the food water air and vaccines?

You sound like an elitist. ]

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

What's a "higher dimension?"
Or, for that matter, a "lower dimension."
edit on 6/2/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Any of the extra dimensions invoked in string theory would apply!

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DietJoke

Why are they higher?
As I understand it, they are more (and really small). Sort of "in between" the three spacial dimensions we deal with.

edit on 6/2/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DietJoke

Examples ...

Universal extra dimension

In particle physics, models with universal extra dimensions include one or more spatial dimensions beyond the three spatial and one temporal dimensions that are observed. These models, proposed and first studied in 2000, assume that all fields propagate universally in the extra dimensions; in contrast, the ADD model requires that the fields of the Standard Model are confined to a four-dimensional membrane, while only gravity propagates in the extra dimensions.

The universal extra dimensions are assumed to be compactified with radii much larger than the traditional Planck length, although smaller than in the ADD model, ~10−18 m,. Generically, the—so far unobserved—Kaluza–Klein resonances of the Standard Model fields in such a theory would appear at an energy scale that is directly related to the inverse size ("compactification scale") of the extra dimension.

Eight-dimensional space

In physics and mathematics, a sequence of n real numbers can also be understood as a location in n-dimensional space. When n = 8, the set of all such locations is called 8-dimensional Euclidean space. Eight-dimensional elliptical spaces and hyperbolic spaces are also studied, with constant positive and negative curvature.

Whether the real universe in which we live is somehow eight-dimensional is a topic that is debated and explored in several branches of physics, including astrophysics and particle physics. For example, the biquaternion algebra, which is based on C4, a four-dimensional space over the field of complex numbers, can be used to represent to the theory of special relativity.

Eight-dimensional Euclidean space is generated by considering all real 8-tuples as 8-vectors in this space. As such it has the properties of all Euclidean spaces, so it is linear, it has a metric and a full set of vector operations. The dot product between two 8-vectors is readily defined, and can be used to calculate the metric. 8 × 8 matrices can be used to describe transformations such as rotations which keep the origin fixed.

Three-dimensional space is the space we live in, the fourth dimension can be interpreted as spacetime a model for the universe used in special relativity and general relativity. The sixth dimension is not commonly used for modelling our universe, but in most string theories, six dimensions have curled up below the Planck length, making them unobservable. In M-theory, an extra dimension is added, making seven extra dimensions. In superspace, there are eight dimensions, four of ordinary spacetime and the other four of "superspace".

I hope this answers your question!

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   

I really shouldn't be commenting here, but I will anyway.

Dr. Hawas is long gone...no longer in control of the antiquities or anything and thank the universe for dismissing such a fraud, a complete liar. Also, there is nothing under either paw of the Sphinx...at least not what you think is there. Maybe a couple of long tunnels that connects to all three pyramids, but nothing under the paws like that. There's is however, something in between the paws inside the Sphinx. The labyrinth is not located in Giza at all. It's in Upper Egypt, in what used to be called Nubia (you know the place, as in "Nubian Princess") on the east side of the Nile river, which is now under water. Thank the Brits for that 👎 and the name change too. What a great attempt at losing or distorting/destroying ancient history. Gotta give em' an A+ for effort. ssA Wipes.

There's a very peculiar reason the temple of Ramesses was moved across the Nile in that city, Nubia that is and as it will always be. There's also a very concerning reason why the Nile was flooded in Nubia, now called Abu Simbel. Have you ever laid eyes on modern Nubians? No? They look just like the ancient Nubians...beautiful people indeed and full of ancient knowledge. That's a tiny and extremely poor town/village, but they know what's up.

I've been there tons of times for personal reasons. I've seen a lot up there and nothing lines up on October 21st as it did once a year, prior to the move...but it's there...something is definitely there, under the water on the opposite side of the Nile. Opposite Ramesses new home. Well...he, his son and two grandsons that is. There's something over there for them 😉

Doesn't matter if you believe me or not and I could careless about maintaining "ATS credit". You're looking in the wrong place, that's all I have to say about that.

Look further north or south which ever you follow of the Nile River. That is all. Honestly, it's all south.

Awesome thread 👍

edit on 6/2/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePublicEnemyNo1

Dr. Hawas is long gone...no longer in control of the antiquities or anything and thank the universe for dismissing such a fraud, a complete liar.
Agreed!

Also, there is nothing under either paw of the Sphinx...at least not what you think is there. Maybe a couple of long tunnels that connects to all three pyramids, but nothing under the paws like that.

That "Maybe" is why what you wrote is simply your opinion and not actually a fact.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I try to stay away from you for the most part Phage, because you're smarter than me. However, if you've never set foot in Egypt, you're way out if your league here. Science maybe your thing...but all rationale goes out the window when it comes to what does and doesn't exist in Egypt and how one can prove or disprove such existences. Until you go investigate foryourself, I can guarantee you that almost everything you ever learned, heard or read about Ancient Egypt is almost wrong.

Physics might be your thing, "as a matter of fact" might be your thing etc..Ancient Egypt, will out wit anything you think you know on a whole new level of thinking. And yes, you have to study it in person. It's not what you think or have been told.

No insult and no disrespect intended, I mean that...just the truth from a very studious person who lived there and travels there every year and has for over 15 years now. I've seen a lot.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

Dr. Hawas is long gone...no longer in control of the antiquities or anything and thank the universe for dismissing such a fraud, a complete liar.
Agreed!

Also, there is nothing under either paw of the Sphinx...at least not what you think is there. Maybe a couple of long tunnels that connects to all three pyramids, but nothing under the paws like that.

That "Maybe" is why what you wrote is simply your opinion and not actually a fact.

I never said it was my opinion. It could simply be that I know something you don't know 😉

I used to love "Ripley's Believe It Or Not"!

By the way, what did you have to add? I think I totally missed that part. Please forgive me.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ArchPlayer

They definately arent in a better position in deep underground vaults.

There is no absolutely accurate way of defining the parameters of this Event other than to say it is Global in nature.

Due to its nature there ARE simple ways of surviving anyone can action with simple tools and cheap or free resources.

The overall historical perspective is such that it will never be given to mainstream media in a truthfull fact based format.

The fracking has horrible undocumented consequences we may never fully understand.

Having worked in the Petroleum Industry I can assure you that the true History of the Petroleum Industry and the damages it has done to the planet and to people will likely never be fully told.

If people had more truthfull facts about the geology of the Continents beneath their feet they might not be so willing to accept Fracking and its impacts.

But lets be realistic,most people dont understand that we are eating and fueling our cars with and sitting on and wearing HUMAN BIENGS as well as animal and plant life that IS NOT millions of years old,we are consuming the Earth lifeforms which were destroyed in the last Event which happened Thousands of years ago.

Things are not out of control,we are just reaching the end of a Cycle.

The simple fact is that we NEVER had any control and neither do our ideological gods or dietys.

We are all subject to the rules of Mother Nature,and whenever we stray from that reality we risk the survival of our Species.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join