It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using the "L" word with regards to chemtrails.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Please don't get too much sand in there, it can be quite uncomfortable.

Do you like to trow baits to see if opposing people falls to them? do you think that helps your argument?

But, in my view on what population control is (with regards to chemtrails) is reducing the amount of people on the planet.

but your view is wrong and things are defined by academies so people dont have to interpret the meaning themselves in order to avoid misunderstanding

An authoritarian approach and an emphasis on discouraging unrestrained human reproduction.

Ill define the atom as i please and contradict the very basic physics principles because LOGIC!!! YAY

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Logically speaking there is no way you or any of us could guess all the possible purposes such a secret spray program may be about.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent
Just to illustrate how a phrase or idiom may not translate well (say, to Spanish, for example)

Population control means reducing the human population of the earth, in favor of other species or to promote political or ideological goals

In general, population control represents any of several approaches to managing the population growth rate of humans. The driver for efforts at population control is concern that levels of population sustainability are rapidly being approached.

One popular interpretation

This is a common interpretation of the phrase in English -- especially on conspiracy sites like ATS.

As I mentioned before, it is also used in reference to the culling of animals that have too large of a population in an area.

In other words, the use of the phrase in the OP appears appropriate IMO.
edit on 5/12/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Chem trails, I can't believe in them...

What do they do? are people dropping dead?

Is it a combination of chemicals to make us "proles" stupid?

What purpose would any of that bring?

TPTB already have you in their pocket, or at least enough of us to not care about the minority that question their motives. Just remember to always take a nice deep breath in the good old out doors, and forget about this nonsense

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent

Please don't get too much sand in there, it can be quite uncomfortable.

Do you like to trow baits to see if opposing people falls to them? do you think that helps your argument?

It's a joke. I mistakenly thought you could see it, and appreciate it for what it was. But in the long run, I am only here to please one person, so I hope you can settle for "my bad". (lighten up Frances)

But, in my view on what population control is (with regards to chemtrails) is reducing the amount of people on the planet.

but your view is wrong and things are defined by academies so people dont have to interpret the meaning themselves in order to avoid misunderstanding

I have no idea how to respond to "because I said so".

How about, you have a super day.
edit on 12-5-2014 by network dude because: tried to fix quote.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I have no idea how to respond to "because I said so".

Isn't that your whole argument against chemtrails?

Have a super day you too

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Really when I've just given you poven historic data to just why the birth rate has dropped. Apparently deny ignorance is not the order of the day. al reply to: Indigent

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
No it's the prime response in defense of them. a reply to: Indigent

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Isn't that your whole argument against chemtrails?

Have a super day you too

LOL, I feel as if I made you made. It was not my intent. I usually agree with you, but I do notice that you like to argue with me.

Chemtrails are misidentified contrails IN MY OPINION. And I like to use things like science that explains contrails to prove my point. Enjoy your Monday.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Thisbseth

Kinda reminds me of the HAARP thing. not to change the subject. But its in the same kind of ballpark Chemtrails and HAARP?

That's a whole other kettle of fish, but not one that hasn't been discussed many times before.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

how you will change people minds if the ones that agrees with you think you logic is flawed.

Just preparing your game for the wild.

and i do see a fallacy in all that...

but as i said several times chemtrails are craziness, does anyone have been in a chemical plant? the amount of resources needed to make the minimal amount of the simplest thing is enormous. they release it for free in the air in that quantities? where is it produced chemist dont work for free i know i dont

edit on 12-5-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

There's also evidence that male sperm counts have been dropping since 1989 by a third!

Between 1989 and 2005, average sperm counts fell by a third in the study of 26,000 men, increasing their risk of infertility. The amount of healthy sperm was also reduced, by a similar proportion.

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

There's also evidence that male sperm counts have been dropping since 1989 by a third!

You can blame the internet for that...

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Logically speaking there is no way you or any of us could guess all the possible purposes such a secret spray program may be about.

Who may say that the chemtrails (or what ever they are) are supposed to do anything up until the moment that they actually do something? It will be too late, then.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
For the last couple of years, Southeast Alaska has been seeing a fair amount of suspicious planes emitting chemtrails. It most notably happens on a clear day and as the day progresses it eventually becomes a hazy day as the "chemical" disperses. Now my theory is and it's not a new one, is that they are seeding the jet steam to induce moisture to accumulate and travel down the coast to irrigate the drought plagued Southwest US. As I said earlier, this has been happening for at least 4 years now and the question is, has it worked? Has this seeding helped, hindered or even changed the jet stream? Could this change in weather patterns, as I think we've all noticed, (polar vortex) been beneficial or harmful to the North American region?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: The Undertaker

Has this seeding helped, hindered or even changed the jet stream?
The location of jet streams is determined by conditions below them. The jet streams are the result of climate (and weather) , not the cause.

Could this change in weather patterns, as I think we've all noticed, (polar vortex) been beneficial or harmful to the North American region?
Climate is changing. The results will vary across North America.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

that's the USA births per 1000 population

Birthrate is not the same as life expectancy.

FAIL.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Wouldn't it be easier to just paint a large portion of the desert or desolate lands white so the energy is reflected back in to space? I think that would be less damaging to the planet and easily reversible compared to spraying crap in the air or making huge machines to suck cold ocean water up then spray it high in the air...I do believe they are testing chemtrail like things on a small scale but not all over the world.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
In the spirit of being informative, I personally think this COULD be true. I wouldn't argue the point, just feel that it could be true. I do feel that these sprays are part of SRM efforts, coupled with lucrative chemical contracts. Whether we really need protection from sun(I could see how we might) or not, I can see chem lobbyist pushing for such a project. I do not feel any potential spraying is nefarious and designed to hurt people, but I will give a little credit to Snowden at this point, enough to maintain skeptical about any information put forth regarding this issue as non-existent.

Snowden said, “If this program were to stop, the scientists behind it strongly believe that within just one year the North American climate would spiral out of control, and crop failures would lead to a series of devastating famines that would quickly depopulate urban centers.”

Because the program has been carried out on such a massive scale, skeptics might find Snowden’s story unbelievable. However, Snowden explained that the chemtrail program has been incredibly easy to hide, especially with the cooperation of jet fuel companies, a crucial part of the military-industrial complex. Snowden said, “The chemicals which are released by passenger airplanes have been covertly introduced as ‘additives,’ supposedly to improve efficiency. Only as the plane reaches cruising velocity does the heat and atmospheric pressure cause a chemical reaction that synthesizes the top secret carbon-trapping molecule. This process is imperfect, and many of the by-products are incredibly dangerous even in trace quantities. The most dangerous thing is that although chemtrails are keeping the climate of the U.S. reasonably stable, citizens are bombarded every day with an invisible rain of carbon-laden molecules, and the effect on health is totally unknown.”

www.chronicle.su...

No need to reply to me, I am not here to debate/argue, for my my perspective is inconclusive, and I will submit my jury is still out, for I think geoengineering may contain efforts that can include spraying. Speculation? Admittedly

As far as logic, for me in this case it is more about profit than world wide control or harm.
edit on 12-5-2014 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: speculativeoptimist
I do not feel any potential spraying is nefarious and designed to hurt people, but I will give a little credit to Snowden at this point, enough to maintain skeptical about any information put forth regarding this issue as non-existent.

Snowden said, “If this program were to stop, .......etc.”

www.chronicle.su...

chronicle is a satire site, as it clearly states itself.

This quote has already been seen many times on ATS - eg www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join