It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using the "L" word with regards to chemtrails.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

If they wanted to depopulate, there are many more direct and selective ways of doing that.

Vaccinations come to mind. Spraying in the stratosphere is kind of far away from the targets isn't it? Highly wasteful and indiscriminate.

If they wanted to increase albedo maybe they would just add some water to the hot jet exhaust? I believe there's already enough aerosols coming out from jet fuel combustion to nucleate the ice crystals.

The Chemtrail conspiracy ruins lives. I've seen it. I've considered that it is a psy-op to identify those that are highly rebellious and don't take the programming coming from the state.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
To be clear, i don't believe in chemtrails, its crazy, there is simply no way to be done in my opinion regarding logistics and if they do it for our good they would just say it to gain popular support.

To convince someone you are right it is important you are able to convince people on you side, if your logic don't hold water for them it would work even less for the others.

Population is controlled by fertility rates in the long run, not life spam of the population. in 1980 world total fertility rate was 3.8 now is 2.4 when it hits 2 we stop growing below 2 we will decrease the population, therefore your logic is flawed in that point.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Since it’s impossible to get anywhere discussing how contrails are just contrails I think using a new tool to explore why chemtrails are actually contrails is in order.

This tool is logic.

If chemtrails are real, they have a purpose. The purpose is not yet known, but it’s widely speculated.

1. It’s for SRM (geo-engineering) to block out the sun.

Logic- if that was true, then for this to have any lasting effect, it would need to be done all day, every day, in every part of the sky. As it is now, you only see persistent contrails in certain areas based on where they are most likely to form. If you see blue skies anywhere, that in itself, disproves this theory.

2. It’s for population control. (they are trying to kill us all)

Logic- a simple search proves that we are living longer than ever before and almost every year, the longevity increases.

3. It’s there to make us sick. (I can taste the air just after they spray)

Logic- if this were true, and the purpose was to make people sick, then EVERYONE in the affected area would be sick. EVERYONE. You would see the emergency rooms filling up and new crews would be searching for answers. People wouldn’t let this kind of thing slide.

If pilots were knowingly spraying something harmful out of planes, they and their families would not just walk around breathing the same air we serfs do. (bonus logic)

1. Only highly populated areas need to be targeted. NOT the entire Earth. Not necessarily all Day as we Don't know how long the effects last. Farming will also be targeted to weaken our supply.

2. We have only had chem trails in our generation so the longevity of our future generation is yet to be seen.

3. People ARE getting sick. More allergies, flus etc. A simple search proves that as well. Being sick can be a slow process that Does not see emergency rooms filled.

How are we sure that the pilots actually know what they're spraying? Or that the planes are not remote controlled?

Your whole premise is that the effects are instant but that wouldn't work as well as a slow approach because then we wouldn't have Doubt but rather Anarchy.

Peace

edit on 12-5-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Danowski
I myself don't believe in chemtrails but still, I believe they are trying to cool down earth or certain parts by flying extra flights and in doing so producing a layer which contains out of contrails.

From your first link

In fact, NASA's Earth Observatory states that "NASA scientists have found that cirrus clouds, formed by contrails from aircraft engine exhaust, are capable of increasing average surface temperatures enough to account for a warming trend in the United States that occurred between 1975 and 1994."

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

If they wanted to increase albedo maybe they would just add some water to the hot jet exhaust? I believe there's already enough aerosols coming out from jet fuel combustion to nucleate the ice crystals.

There's already about 1.3 tonnes of water per tonne of fuel burned.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
When I saw the title the first L word to pop into my mind was 'Limpet'. I'm pleased to see though that the L word was in fact 'logic'- of which I apparently have none

I used to think a few of the theories you mentioned were possible but I haven't seen any definitive proof so I am kind of on the fence with this topic
edit on 12/5/2014 by constant_thought because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Since it’s impossible to get anywhere discussing how contrails are just contrails I think using a new tool to explore why chemtrails are actually contrails is in order.

This tool is logic.

If chemtrails are real, they have a purpose. The purpose is not yet known, but it’s widely speculated.

1. It’s for SRM (geo-engineering) to block out the sun.

Logic- if that was true, then for this to have any lasting effect, it would need to be done all day, every day, in every part of the sky. As it is now, you only see persistent contrails in certain areas based on where they are most likely to form. If you see blue skies anywhere, that in itself, disproves this theory.

2. It’s for population control. (they are trying to kill us all)

Logic- a simple search proves that we are living longer than ever before and almost every year, the longevity increases.

3. It’s there to make us sick. (I can taste the air just after they spray)

Logic- if this were true, and the purpose was to make people sick, then EVERYONE in the affected area would be sick. EVERYONE. You would see the emergency rooms filling up and new crews would be searching for answers. People wouldn’t let this kind of thing slide.

If pilots were knowingly spraying something harmful out of planes, they and their families would not just walk around breathing the same air we serfs do. (bonus logic)

4a) Turn skies overhead into projection screen where an 'alien invasion' is portrayed, causing global populations to cease local bickering and infighting in order to concentrate on 'alien' threat.

4b) After population has been culled and rounded up into populations centers, holographic projections depicting global religions messiah figures return to rescue population from 'alien threat,' winning the adoration and worship of surviving global population

Otherwise known as Project Blue Beam.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Just wanted to take a second and toss in a bit more logic. Presently our children are becoming fatter and fatter. It used to be 2 obese children in 30. Now that has likely reversed. I can't link you charts and stats (I'm sure they are out there), but I can use empirical evidence that I garner from schools. At my daughters concert last week I counted 3 skinny girls in a room of 150. Another great example is how fat our adults have become. Look around you, I'm sure you can agree. From this information we know that the coming generations will be fat. There is no chart needed. Lets then use this information medically. Fat people don't live long. They develop all kinds of heart problems and breathing problems.

TLDR: Fertility rates are falling like a stone (see above posts). People are becoming fat(look outside the door). Fat people don't live long.

We are on the edge of a serious population decline. (Whether its a planned or not)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

NEVER use the "L" word in a conspiracy! You mess it up! If you apply logic,it makes it all messy...
1.Is there such thing as a chemtrail?
Who knows,we can test the trail.
2.If it is a trail.whats in it?
Most will say a deadly chemical,but even a jet engine will but out some bad stuff in the exhaust.
3.They are only over major cities.
Well,thats where people fly to.There are no trails over Wyoming or Montana?
4. Its a govt coverup!
So,the CIA or NSA sneak into the airport at night and refill these tanks,so the pilot is unaware? Or is it mixed in the fuel?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11

1. Only highly populated areas need to be targeted. NOT the entire Earth.

Well then they really screwed up with that one, because supposedly they are spraying in less populated areas at least that is what we are seeing posted here on ATS by some members.

2. We have only had chem trails in our generation so the longevity of our future generation is yet to be seen.

Or do you mean we have only had the chemtrail hoax in our generation, because contrails have been reported as long as flight has taken place.

3. People ARE getting sick. More allergies, flus etc. A simple search proves that as well. Being sick can be a slow process that Does not see emergency rooms filled.

So how long do you think it should take as this hoax has been going on since the mid 90's?

Your whole premise is that the effects are instant but that wouldn't work as well as a slow approach because then we wouldn't have Doubt but rather Anarchy.

Well then how does that work when you have people that swear they feel the effects of so called chemtrails right after they are sprayed?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockn82
Just wanted to take a second and toss in a bit more logic. Presently our children are becoming fatter and fatter. It used to be 2 obese children in 30. Now that has likely reversed. I can't link you charts and stats (I'm sure they are out there), but I can use empirical evidence that I garner from schools. At my daughters concert last week I counted 3 skinny girls in a room of 150. Another great example is how fat our adults have become. Look around you, I'm sure you can agree. From this information we know that the coming generations will be fat. There is no chart needed. Lets then use this information medically. Fat people don't live long. They develop all kinds of heart problems and breathing problems.

TLDR: Fertility rates are falling like a stone (see above posts). People are becoming fat(look outside the door). Fat people don't live long.

We are on the edge of a serious population decline. (Whether its a planned or not)

All your proof of obesity can be found at any wal-mart.

Peace

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: blkcwbyhat

1.Is there such thing as a chemtrail?
Who knows,we can test the trail.

Yes we can...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is just that no chemtrail pusher will do so because that will end their little cash cow of perpetrating this hoax.

edit on 12-5-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
If one would take just a moment to review OP's post history, all will become clear. Network, the horse you''ve deveoped such a distaste for is long since deceased. Your campaign of debunkery is duely noted. We get it. You don't believe in chemtrails. However, many of us do and your kindergarten logic is hardly sufficient. Large jets are spraying something into our atmosphere besides exhaust. The End.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
As for saying women are having fewer children because of contrail (yes contrails) studies also show that the more educated a woman is, the fewer children she will have -- if any.

I'm not sure that universities are spraying chemicals into every lecture hall in the country.
edit on 5/12/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

However, many of us do and your kindergarten logic is hardly sufficient. Large jets are spraying something into our atmosphere besides exhaust. The End.

Yep kindergarten logic backed up by science.

So you say that you believe in chemtrails, so what exactly is it that makes you believe in them?

And where is the evidence that large jets are spraying anything into our atmosphere, you see it is easy to just say that but when asked for scientific proof or any proof for that matter why is it that chemtrail believers just can't produce the results?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Chamberf=6

You sure did read what i said...

Now why you dont see again what i said and come back with an apology?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111
If one would take just a moment to review OP's post history, all will become clear. Network, the horse you''ve deveoped such a distaste for is long since deceased. Your campaign of debunkery is duely noted. We get it. You don't believe in chemtrails. However, many of us do and your kindergarten logic is hardly sufficient. Large jets are spraying something into our atmosphere besides exhaust. The End.

Any actual proof?

You call his logic "kindergarten", yet all you can add is "oh yes they are!"

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
a reply to: Chamberf=6

You sure did read what i said...

Now why you dont see again what i said and come back with an apology?

Yes, I replied to the graph and claims that the logic is deeply flawed. Not you.

Edited that post.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

edit on 12-5-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

So you think an older population is prove that the population is not being controlled or you agree that op reasoning is flawed as fertility rates is what control the population in the long run?
edit on 12-5-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

The reasoning against chemtrails he gave seem to be good points.

If you don't like people thinking those points may be reasonable responses to so many pro-chemtrail posts on ATS, I'm sorry.

He addressed points that come up time and again in chemtrail threads.

Edit since your edit exludes me now.

I said:

studies also show that the more educated a woman is, the fewer children she will have -- if any.

Life expectancy has also risen.which has nothing to do with fertility rates, or chemtrails as That is the topic of the thread, not the Indigent show.

Those charts dealt with fertility rate (the average number of children that would be born to a woman over her lifetime).

Chemtrailers say it is lower due to the chems, I said more education reduces the number of children.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join