It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China: Government Thugs Beaten To Death By Thousands- They Killed A Man Filming Their Brutality

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

At least 4 Chengguan, the most hated police-inspectors in China, were beaten to death by angry people in Cangnan County of Wenzhou City, Zhejiang Province (located in the industrial southeast), after they killed a man with a hammer. The police-inspectors hit the man with a hammer until he started to vomit blood, because he was trying to take pictures of their violence towards a woman, a street vendor. The man was rushed to hospital, but died on the way.

Thousands of angry people took to the streets, surrounded the police-inspectors in their van, attacked them with stones, bats, and beat them to death. People were shouting that the police-inspectors be killed on the spot for what they did: “Kill them! Kill them!”

These police-inspectors are notoriously violent, are rarely investigated or punished for their crimes, and are terrorizing people making a living. The Chengguan, which are a special combination between regular police and state inspectors, are called “violent government thugs” in China, thousands of them are on the state payroll in at least 656 cities. In July 2013, they beat to death a man and almost killed his wife, for trying to sell watermelon they had grown on their land. The crime of the Chengguan police sparked riots in the province of Guizhou.

LINK

More at link, including many pics. WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES.

This reminds me of another story I just read about a guy shooting and killing a cop that was about to shoot his dog.

Police brutality: out of control, and not just in the US. There is a certain satisfaction though that comes with instant mob justice for police thuggery. No paid leaves, no trials, and hey, just saved the people a bunch of money!

And all because they had to abuse a street vendor, and then brutally murder a guy who was trying to take pics of it.

That crowd was out for blood, and they got it. I am just amazed that more incidents like this don't take place in the US, except with hoards of people descending from the hills with guns to even the score. No guns needed there though. Bricks, rocks, and bats did just fine.

edit on 4/20/2014 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Apr 20th 2014 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

+51 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Boiling points are being reached all over the world. I may be be burned at the stake for saying this, but, I understand and welcome it. The world has been stomped on and over for too long as we citizens maintained composure while attempting to address the abuse and injustice in a civilized manner. Those in authority over us are the thugs and the criminals. It is high time we set aside the diplomacy and let them know how utterly out numbered they are.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Yeah, just wait for it... It's coming to a U.S. State near you! The people here are just as fed up with this type of police activity and power overreach. Not sure what the event will be that triggers it, but I think we can all feel it's coming...

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

Yes. They thought they were invincible and untouchable- and they felt SO manly beating that poor guy to death. They used unnecessary overwhelming force, and then were massacred by terrifyingly overwhelming force. That looked like a particularly painful way to die, too. Got their van overturned, with them in it! Don't they look SO good dead, and in all that blood? I think they do. And the best part is those four government thugs will never kill or hurt anyone ever again!

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Let's hope the oppressed chines people use this as an excuse to revolt

China has a very long way to go and it looks as if the problem she hasn't yet tackled are starting to bite, can't say it wasn't predicted

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008

Boiling points are being reached all over the world. I may be be burned at the stake for saying this, but, I understand and welcome it. The world has been stomped on and over for too long as we citizens maintained composure while attempting to address the abuse and injustice in a civilized manner. Those in authority over us are the thugs and the criminals. It is high time we set aside the diplomacy and let them know how utterly out numbered they are.

You said pretty much everything I was going to say
I will only add, going back to one of the other threads, see all the people taking pics and video with their phones?? THIS IS WHY THEY WANT TO kill switch future phones. So they can continue what their doing, actually, it will probably get MUCH worse, & we the people will no longer have the proof!!

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Holy crap, that's sad. This puts the people of the town and the government in a weird spot. The people can't go about their daily lives because of possible retribution and the government can't exactly ignore it out of fear of looking weak.

I hope it doesn't happen but I can see a horrible counter-strike by authorities to reaffirm their place over the citizens. Look at what the US (home of the free) does with their own dissidents like in Waco when the people won't bow to the government. Just imagine what China will do.

I'm surprised this hasn't already sparked a nation-wide rebellion.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I anticipate the same type of retaliatory response soon in the U.S. Police beating and killing citizens, only to be suspended with pay and all charges dropped. Seems the same scenario had been played out in China. The simple fact the LEO's are not drug tested for steroid use should tell you that somewhere soon there will be another citizen abused or killed that will finally set their down fall into motion.

I don't think that it will matter how heavily armed local law enforcement may be, we outnumber them. www.governing.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Wow.
Do you think the people there hate the Chengguan?
That's pretty brutal.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Good for the people of china!

I feel for them, yes I am at odds with their military POV, but that is chinese corrupt politicians.
The common people of china are sincere and chill, it would take alot for them to pull this off. I think we just witnessed our first true event for revolt.
The chinese people can only be blind folded by their government for so long before they too want more freedoms an liberties.
If the the chinese government wants to tackle this issue, having their street thugs beating up on the people is not the way to go.
We are started to experience this here in the US with trigger happy police.
I wait for the day we boil over too.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
People are at last finally waking up to this sort of thing. Good its about time and we have to remember there are more of us than them. It just needs a spark and any thing could happen especially the way every thing is screwed up all around the world.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
You know, I kinda like this, the more I think about it- the thugs take one innocent life, and the people take four of them.

Seems reasonable.

But we could post a thousand stories just like these, and some police will just continue right on abusing, beating, shooting, and maiming. They won't be happy until the people bury them in mass graves with backhoes, leaving their feet sticking up out of the ground- like the BLM did to the cattle at the Bundy ranch.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: illuminnaughty

This makes me think that IF there are thousands of chinese and russian troops in the USA, to "put down" the americans when/if we revolt against our gov't - if these foriegners will instead stand with the american people and our gov't is going to have a real problem.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Problem solved....

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

The simple fact that our efforts and voices at peaceful protests are not heard troubles me the most. I am all about non-violent non-cooperation, but most Americans do not share that same view. Majority rules in this country, well at the citizen level anyway, and the potential for a violent push back lies directly in the laps of those that closed their ears and eyes to our demands.

Those that rule over us have a false sense of security.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BendingTheTruth

You are very correct....look how close things came in Nevada last week.... those BLM gestapos cops were scared to death being stared down by citizens who are just fed up with the FEDS, Dinghy Harry and the likes of all demagogues.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I cannot imagine treating the Chinese people this way in any way, shape, or form sounds like a good idea. There are over 1 Billion Chinese. I do not care how many police you have. If the wave starts, it goes.

I cannot say if this is a step in escalation. I am far from on expert on affairs over there. Perhaps it was justice long over due. IDK

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
China is so vast it's going to be tough to enforce any form of restraint on its policing and tackling corruption which is running rampant in all sectors

The people are oppressed on every level of its society, force anortion, force of there lands force into essentially slave labour camps, you cannot do this sort of thing and expect to get away with it in a modern society, this in the problem china has, trying to modernise and expand to fast without sorting out social issues umder communist rule doesn't work, it's a powder keg waiting to explode

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I have only one comment

BRAVO..!!

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

It’s not clear what happened, though, but the responsibility for murdering the bystander taking pictures lays with the Chengguan. Among people there circulates a version of the events that claims that the police-inspectors hired some men to beat the bystander up after he tried to film them. The police-inspector ran so he could not be accused of being related to the murder. Apparently these Chengguan police proceed like this every time they meet people attempting to document or stop their violence.

Well that's a bit of a different story that states that they beat the guy with a hammer as stated in the first paragraph of the story...

At least 4 Chengguan, the most hated police-inspectors in China, were beaten to death by angry people in Cangnan County of Wenzhou City, Zhejiang Province (located in the industrial southeast), after they killed a man with a hammer. The police-inspectors hit the man with a hammer until he started to vomit blood, because he was trying to take pictures of their violence towards a woman, a street vendor. The man was rushed to hospital, but died on the way.

As vile as they may be what if only one of them had nothing to do with it...be a real shame..

Pretty amazing how folks on ATS presume that the story is factual..."Question Everything" unless you support these types of stories...
edit on 20-4-2014 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

I'm wondering if folks here in the US would applaud a crowd of people if one cop shot a person dead (happens often enough) and the crowd then kills the cop and the responding police officers...would that also be good? I get that there legal system is different but we should hope that things change for them so that the people do not have to resort to this...some will say, maybe we should kill a cop who does that but I hope things never get to that point...
edit on 20-4-2014 by chrismarco because: sorry can't think of things quick enough to right them..

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join