It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China: Government Thugs Beaten To Death By Thousands- They Killed A Man Filming Their Brutality

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

holy crap! i don't even think all those cops would be safe if that crowd wanted to eat them too!

the 4 deserved it for cold blooded murder of that poor guy. how arrogant! bye, gone, cya!

they messed them up big time! i don't condone this but what can you do?

just today i saw a thing that chinese cops will be issued weapons in shanhai.

shanghai is a big foreigner place. interesting. that's where disney is building another park.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: lobograndemalo
I'm glad they stood up for themselves. China is a very different nation. A nation that is extremely oppressed, and the people have absolutely nothing to lose. In America we still don't have oppression to that extreme, and even if we did people still don't want to lose their iPhone 5s. So the truth is I doubt that will happen here for a long while, but maybe I'm wrong.

when all the cops are armed in the us, not a lot you can do when you see that crap.

but watch them beat a bystander to death with a sledge hammer? i'm sure any countries citizens would react.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: tsingtao

I do not condone mob violence, but in the end, it's only type of message those people in power seem to understand sometimes.

Those in power need to understand, that they are in a position of power AND trust by the people for the people!

Some famous Chinese Emperor once said "The people are like the sea, they can keep you a float or they can sink you"

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Good on China
. I have a hard time applauding the deaths of the officers brought up by the Regime, but i hope the incident will Spur change. China is on a good Track materially, If only they can undo the dehumanisation of the Chinese that was and is being upheld.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Good on them, every evil man that is killed is a heroic action for the good of all mankind, wherever that man may be.

The only reason that evil endures is because we allow it. I'm glad they never made it to courts and jail, the mob did the right thing. Clear and blatant evil doesn't deserve fair rights, only swift death.

The angry person in me hopes that those officers felt true terror and knew their fate before they died.

As for anyone who says this doesn't happen in the U.S. is wrong. The OK City ATF building was destroyed in response to the government killing of U.S. citizens. Actions like that are a dirty necessity unfortunately. If the government wouldn't start #, they wouldn't be targeted in the first place. The blood is on the hands of Evil regardless, because good men don't go out killing until they need to, by definition. Maybe the killing of Evil men needs to happen more often in the U.S....

If LEOs had to fear for their lives when they stepped out of line and abused people and power maybe they wouldn't be so crooked to begin with.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco
I hear what you are saying about the other cops. It all depends on them if they pull their guns on the rogue cop and arrest him. Then I doubt if the crowd would murder them. But you never know what will happen when emotions are running high. Seems like its every day I hear about some cop killing some one. Then getting away with it. No one is above the law. Pay back can be harsh but that is how it goes. You want to play those games then dont be surprised when it kicks you in the a$$.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: lobograndemalo

I cant seem to make my own individual comment on this post, so I have to make a reply to someone. I actually live in China and Wenzhou is only a few hours away from me. Here is a link to a Chinese new source that most expats and students use while in China, called ChinaSmack and their report on the event: Click Here.

Actually, on the day to day level, no one has seemed to even know about it yet and haven't yet even made a post about it via Chinese social media websites that I can see.

While commenting on China, in China, I choose my words carefully, however, while that may seem a bit paranoid, I think it should be noted that China isn't as oppressed as some make it out to be. The Chinese people themselves also don't want to "lose their iPhone 5s" and new found materialistic wealth and greed that has come about with their opening up and engagement of capitalism. They, more than Western developed nations, would hold onto this more dearly actually, whereas 'we' have experienced the growth of wealth and its decline and the pros and cons of capitalism for centuries now.
edit on 21-4-2014 by Ouroboros21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
It doesn't happen in the U.S. because the police would retaliate and the MSM would lose a few facts if it helps demonize those who stood against their hero public servants.

Kill a cop and expect to be demonized, hunted and burned to death like ex LEO Christopher Dorner or shot on site like ex convict Maurice Clemmons. Even family members of the wanted (hunted) who assisted police had their homes destroyed in the process. Not helping LEO's has become a crime and you will be prosecuted at the top of the calendar.

Blubbering American Sheeple are controlled by the MSM or the Banks who have ultimate control of their wallet. The only exception being smart rich cats or those with nothing to lose.

Nope, won't happen in America - at least until long after checkpoints are the norm.

Who was Bin Laden? Whoever they tell you.
edit on 4/21/14 by verylowfrequency because: just say what again

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ouroboros21

While commenting on China, in China, I choose my words carefully, however, while that may seem a bit paranoid, I think it should be noted that China isn't as oppressed as some make it out to be. The Chinese people themselves also don't want to "lose their iPhone 5s"

Nice to see a real perspective here.

Most Americans are not more than a few months from poverty either, thus we are willing to look the other way in order to maintain the comforts and gadgets we've become accustom to. Even with human rights laws, prisons here in the US are not a cake walk for most. Thus minding your own business and going with the flow is the norm. That means supporting the system, which leaves little incentive for the corrupt and immoral to change.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Funny how other contries that we consider worse on human rights then the US. Don't take the crap from there police force. We're supposed to be a democracy, but we let our police commit murder daily with no consequences.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

The average LEO does a good hard honest job. I respect that fully and so should most.

I totally agree with you there.

I'd say that speaks for the vast majority of LEO on both sides of the pond and probably most other places around the world too.

If i were in LE, i would be much more worried about bent, dirty, corrupt and downright psychotic cops within my own ranks than the criminals i'm paid to police, because it will be the corrupt elements in LEO that will get the majority of good cops caught up in any backlash against LEO, if it came to that. And that will not be a good thing for anyone, especially the cops who do try to do the right thing and honour their oaths of duty to the public.

It is the responsibility, with a sense of urgency if i were they, to root out and expose, or otherwise deal with the bad elements within their own ranks before push comes to shove.

Nobody wants to see the good, decent cops get lumped in with the bad and have anarchy on the streets, it would serve nobody in the end. The best solution is for the cops themselves to get rid of the rot, using whatever means, from within and do it quickly before we see this kind of thing happening on our streets, with hit-squads targetting LEO, good or bad ones, because they happen to wear the same uniform as a psycho cop that has just killed somebody for absolutely no reason.

We need the police, like it or not we do..we do not need the murderers and nutters who wear the uniform as some kind of ticket used to get their sicko kicks at the publics misfortune. The public won't stand for it.

LEO's...deal with it and clean the crap out of your station houses.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: nomickeyshere

Hope they all have good insurance when that times comes! I'm sure they ALL signed up for Obamacare already, so they should be OK!

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

It is the responsibility, with a sense of urgency if i were they, to root out and expose, or otherwise deal with the bad elements within their own ranks before push comes to shove.

My hopes are just that. The amount of respect that the average citizen would pay to any LEO that took the steps to clean up their own forces would be endless. I use to feel safe in the presence of LE, I don't any longer. The silence that they maintain when they know of abuses makes them not very trustworthy in my mind. Any LEO that came forward in order to break that code of silence would be a hero in my mind. The ugliness of police brutality permeates our society, and pits them against us, and us against them. Neither should be frightened of the other.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ArtemisE

I don't know when we decided it was ok to kill someone and be wrong.

Aka. If a cop shoots a guy who reaches in his coat. Then we find out he was just going for his ID. It should be manslaughter! This crap about letting them get off because the cop thought he was in danger, is dangerous to society.

There the ones armed , paid and trained to deal with the situation. The citizen there arresting has had no training in being arrested... It should be on the cop to make sure there's an reason to use deadly force

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The Chinese people can't win a revolt they have no guns. They will be shot and squashed by the tanks. We seen this all before. With out the 2nd amendment there is nothing u can do.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
It looks like MAYBE noone died.

www.theepochtimes.com...

“Such tragedies have happened again and again in recent years,” said Duan Xingyan, a user of Weibo who identified himself as a police officer. “The root reason is the severe lack of rule of law in our society.”

He is unto something.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
You mean not in the U.S. at all... At least not in comparison, I mean I know our cops are brutal but here there's usually interesting circumstances where it could have gone either way, and very rarely beatings like this, and they are usually responded to with massive investigations etc. I'm just saying, we've got it easy in many cases

Difference is, our governments smarter about how they manipulate people, not as violent. They certainly are capable...

You must also consider the ratio of police in comparison to how many there are here, as well as the number of people, to be honest it probably translates out fairly similarly.

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

At least 4 Chengguan, the most hated police-inspectors in China, were beaten to death by angry people in Cangnan County of Wenzhou City, Zhejiang Province (located in the industrial southeast), after they killed a man with a hammer. The police-inspectors hit the man with a hammer until he started to vomit blood, because he was trying to take pictures of their violence towards a woman, a street vendor. The man was rushed to hospital, but died on the way.

Thousands of angry people took to the streets, surrounded the police-inspectors in their van, attacked them with stones, bats, and beat them to death. People were shouting that the police-inspectors be killed on the spot for what they did: “Kill them! Kill them!”

These police-inspectors are notoriously violent, are rarely investigated or punished for their crimes, and are terrorizing people making a living. The Chengguan, which are a special combination between regular police and state inspectors, are called “violent government thugs” in China, thousands of them are on the state payroll in at least 656 cities. In July 2013, they beat to death a man and almost killed his wife, for trying to sell watermelon they had grown on their land. The crime of the Chengguan police sparked riots in the province of Guizhou.

LINK

More at link, including many pics. WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES.

This reminds me of another story I just read about a guy shooting and killing a cop that was about to shoot his dog.

Police brutality: out of control, and not just in the US. There is a certain satisfaction though that comes with instant mob justice for police thuggery. No paid leaves, no trials, and hey, just saved the people a bunch of money!

And all because they had to abuse a street vendor, and then brutally murder a guy who was trying to take pics of it.

That crowd was out for blood, and they got it. I am just amazed that more incidents like this don't take place in the US, except with hoards of people descending from the hills with guns to even the score. No guns needed there though. Bricks, rocks, and bats did just fine.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

How are they deserving of their freedom based on these actions? Because they are reactionary as opposed to proactive, when it comes to ensuring their pre-packaged levels of freedom still exist on some menial level?

Get a grip son! Violence will solve nothing. You cannot justify murder. And it seems it will just be met with a heavier hand in retaliation every time, until you are MAD.

Therefore, the same issues will be guaranteed to reoccur in future generations as violence is used to "solve" our societies immediate, yet cyclical, issues. So because the problem has never been dealt with at the root issue, the societal ills we all face, are destined to repeat itself until total annihilation is released on the human race.

The problem is not US vs THEM, but rather, US using THEM/ THEM using US. It's time we change that. How long are we, as a species, going to allow the economy to survive like this, as it allows imaginary things like nation states and money to steer collective thinking and stratify us socially?

Perhaps it's time we actually hit them where it really hurts and stop this cyclical insanity of dick waiving and masochistic posing.

Something tells me that the guy on the side of this screen has some ideas on how to hit them where it hurts----------->

Be self sufficient and stop being a slave to MONEY...THE SYSTEM...

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

China's crazy. That's awful. Something's gotta change.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

Yeah but the thing is everyone wants more stuff and the money is the inside, there's not much that anyone can do from the outside, they become subjects to the money.

Avoiding the money usually gets you left on the wayside, powerless.

Best thing people can do is work together to help each other and others, try to contribute more than you take.

Sucking doesn't get anyone anywhere, it just gets everyone stuck.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join