It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China: Government Thugs Beaten To Death By Thousands- They Killed A Man Filming Their Brutality

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

I think that the moral of the story is being missed by you. The 4 Chengguan were and are symbolic of the abuse that regular Chinese must contend with. If those that rule over us prefer us to not take the law into our own hands, then the they themselves need to abide by the law. And first things first....start policing their own.

LEO in the U.S should take heed and start representing the folks that they have been charged to protect and that also pay their salaries.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
This fits perfect i find.

"do to others what you would have them do to you"

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Epoch Times: Different source with a few additional details.

Not much new info other than a few details. This is the Epoch Times (They were the first to break the SARS story), so they are usually pretty good at getting the inside-China story.

edit on 20-4-2014 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

This is bound to happen in the states and rightfully so. We are under mob rule , and the staw that broke the camels back is inevitable as we have seen in the news every day the police farce jack boot thugs murdering people without accountability. They walk the tax payer pays the tab. It's why they have tanks now , open season on cops is imminent. For every action there is a equal and positive reaction, the momentum has been building like a powder keg. One day soon enough will be enough, no more. And every one in the fight will be labeled insurgents and terrorists over night by the corrupt proxy oligarchy of government we've come to despise. The police are nothing but attack dogs for the elite the lobbyists the banks and corporations. And they own the judges too. To understand the corruption you must understand how our DOJ is set up the courts and the laws on the books that contradict the next.

It does not start or stop with the police farce. We live in a oligarchy where ones wealth or prominence in society determines his or her guilt. There is no justice system it's a huge money and profit machine in the grand scheme of things. The people are expendable in their eyes hence the brutality and submission. So they unleash these dogs upon us. We relinquished the power of the people long ago and left it in the hands of greedy oprotunists. So as long as there are no one to police the police and the handlers it will continue until something gives.
edit on 20-4-2014 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

THIS is how you handle government corruption. THIS is a citizenry deserving of freedom from government oppression and abuse of power. America, I'm looking in your direction.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
mob rule is ugly. but inevitable in certain instances.

eta - although this was more mob dynamics than rule as such. still ugly.
edit on 20/4/14 by RoScoLaz because: addition

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Visitor2012
Problem solved....

A more powerful message could be sent - the first thing you do after you've dealt with the people at hand is to go through their clothing for ID. Find their home addresses. Go there and pay the families a bit of the old surprise visit, on video. Publish that for the other Chengguan to consider. Maybe get their immediate supervisor, too.

Families are too scattered to protect. You can't keep the wife and kids locked up. As the coyotes said to the farm dog - "you gotta come out sometime"

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Ive Glanced through the Photos

I could just Imagine what they were thinking ! when the Chengguan were in this Van

a MOB, like a Bunch of Piranhas getting though a Cage to get at their Victim

A Real Zombie Effect with a intellect .

its no Different back in the Day in the United States back in the 1900s 20s and 30s of Lynching from a Mob

and No im Not Talking about the Notorious Racist Type Lynching Then

It was Rapist, Murderers, Child Molesters, off all kinds of Race

just a Random Example

77 White, 50 Black , 14 American Indian , 1 Chinese
Oklahoma

In Oklahoma lynching generally followed the national trend. Surveys by the Tuskegee Institute, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), and various scholars identify approximately 147 recorded lynching deaths from 1885 to1930 (dozens more probably went unrecorded). These numbered 77 white, 50 black, 14 American Indian, 1 Chinese, and 5 of unknown race. In Oklahoma, hanging was the most common form; with a few exceptions, burning was not used.

digital.library.okstate.edu...

As Black Sabbath, would Say the MOB Rules !

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Well, looks like it's time to crack down on brick, rock, and bat control.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

From one mob to another. The mob with the badges, robes and big bank accounts are proving to be a much more violent mob.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
True the saying goes .. treat others how you wish to be treated ( looks at powers that be )

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Violence is terrible.

BUT

When violence is offered, it is also returned.

The only valid tool for control is reason and dialogue, even if only veiled in honesty and common good. Our governments shouldnt forget that or their members could all be dead in a single day. That is all it would take.

If things did excilate, Law and military would be absentee after a few hours of emptying magazines at mobs who just kill everything shooting at them. A Numbers game...its a numbers game. There isnt enough ammo on earth.

If they really want to show force then they will be surprised how primitive people can go beyond FEAR. Pure unadulterated RAGE is the next stage after fear.

Man can be as locusts. Swarms of people with their bare fists can destroy entire empires. They should have learned this lesson by now.

Dont push jerkoffs. The true power of force and the only real authority for force lies in the hands of the masses and it always has.

I hope a lesson was learned. Though by the looks of it, they chose a show of force afterwards. Unless they sent in 10 police for every citizen, they just pissed them off more and proved that they can only get further surrounded by swarms of people... and not the other way around. If they did scare them any then they failed miserably. At that point you are better off killing them all.

Fear leads to rage.....it also encourages a response....

edit on 4 20 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Another news site is reporting no deaths but 2 officers were beaten into a coma...which is right?
www.globaltimes.cn...
Crowd beats up 2 street officers
Online rumors that they beat the man to death went instantly viral, an official statement alleged on Friday.

Thousands of residents flocked to the street, the report said, surrounding all the chengguan officers' vehicles. One car failed to escape and its five passengers were removed and beaten by residents.

Police arrived at 4 pm and by 8 pm the crowd was dispersed and order was resumed, the report said.

The mass street brawl was just the latest in a series of conflicts between street law enforcers and residents in the last few years, highlighting simmering urban tensions.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

The average LEO does a good hard honest job. I respect that fully and so should most.

HOWEVER, if you abuse your privileged power and hide behind your badge and gun, and commit brutality against the people you should and one day will get them same done to you ten fold. Karma. It s a bit$&

BUT well worth the effort of the people!!

This is JUSTICE at its finest!!

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008

Boiling points are being reached all over the world. I may be be burned at the stake for saying this, but, I understand and welcome it. The world has been stomped on and over for too long as we citizens maintained composure while attempting to address the abuse and injustice in a civilized manner. Those in authority over us are the thugs and the criminals. It is high time we set aside the diplomacy and let them know how utterly out numbered they are.

Well said Witness2008... look toward Pluto and soon Saturn.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   

From one mob to another. The mob with the badges, robes and big bank accounts are proving to be a much more violent mob.

"All that can destroy evil is a greater evil." I just looked inside, sorry about scaring
the kids. I really believe the PTB are about to deal with some unintended
consequences of all this social de-engineering.

They are watering the seeds they have sown with our own blood, and the golem
seems to be rustling... the bulletproof, big ugly bastard wth a lot better memory
than they assumed.
Last quote from Bob Chapman, RIP: "They all have addresses. And they're not
going to get away with it this time."
edit on 21-4-2014 by derfreebie because: Neat and tidy with an idea whose tines have come

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Just curious, were the police who were beat to death part of the abuses or were they just wearing the right uniform? Anyone care to revisit the lynchings in the south of african americans? There must be another way. And this seems a lot like a bait thread. I am worried about the sentiment that seems to be becoming more and more prevalent by the day.

I believe at some point people should stand up for their rights, but is blind violence the answer? I remember a video posted about the Bundy ranch situation where they all marched towards people bearing guns that were pointing in their direction, and what a beautiful and powerful moment that was. The people had to choose whether to shoot or give the cattle back. And shooting would have caused one heck of a crap storm. It ended well. Without any violence on the part of the protestors. It also exposed the ugly side of our political system for all to see. When that happens you stop being conspiracy theorists, and become whistleblowers. Killing men indiscriminately should be what we are fighting against, not rallying for. Keep your guns. But don't fall into the same traps they have always set for us. It is a war of perception and information they are waging. And violence only paints you like a criminal. But as the old saying goes; turn the light on and the roaches get to hiding. Just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

yeah true in that perspective , More Violent Elitist that have the Money for Hire , and a Pen to make a Law

Watch these Clips from Bugs Life US (Citizens) vs a Few Handful of Controlling Men..

How many Citizens in the United States ? ( 250+ Million ) vs Military Branches (Brass) ( if they stay on the Side of the Government) , Police (Badges) , Fed Agents , Boarder Patrol , FBI CIA NSA HLS etc.

Meanwhile there are People here in the Grand OL USA are getting arrested and Jail Time just for a Over Due Library Book , or Not Getting your (Privileged Vehicle License ) Renewed on Time & Getting Arrested for that .. ? Talk about a Police Nation . Orwellian 1984 was not to be an Instruction Book neither was Brave New World Book. Next We will be Controlled by Machines like Terminator , The Matrix, even The Day the Earth Stood Still ( Klattu's Society Controlled by Machines ( Gort )

What I can See in the Near Future That How things are going The People of the State would make The Occupy Wall street Group look like Girl Scouts, Handing Out Cookies at a Local Church

and The Goverment knows this what May Happen this is where The FEMA Camps and Black Plastic Coffins comes in even the Infamous Fox (Phaux) News Channel with Glen Beck before he Knew to Much, had talks about it, then it was Pulled into something else ( Denial ) and the Famed Help Me Speech Mr Beck Gave. ? Then You Have Dylan Rattigan Telling Like it is .

The Chengguan's seemed like there thought they were Untouchables

There was a Group like that back in the 1930s to mid 40s Called The Gestapo In Nazi Germany

What I see is Around the World ( Lately well past 3 years ) The Citizen's are Fighting Back The Goverment or Least Make the Attempt ,

ATS Hopefully for America that the Last Piece of the Fence Doesn't Close ,
How to Catch a Wild Pig Political Parable

We may end up in a Black Plastic Coffin Tote ( FEMA ) or on a Cattle Truck

edit on 21-4-2014 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Theres been several such incidents in china over the years .. witnessed a few of them .. often its triggered when the police have gone too far and killed someone .. in the cases I saw nothing was done to the people after and the government just sent new police to replace the ones that got killed.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I'm glad they stood up for themselves. China is a very different nation. A nation that is extremely oppressed, and the people have absolutely nothing to lose. In America we still don't have oppression to that extreme, and even if we did people still don't want to lose their iPhone 5s. So the truth is I doubt that will happen here for a long while, but maybe I'm wrong.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join