It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH370: Malaysian PM tells passengers’ families missing plane crashed in Indian Ocean

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Flavian
reply to post by micpsi

Basically though, who knows? That is what the black box is for. I only hope they can locate it - does anyone know the depth pressures they can withstand?

They can transmit up to a depth of 14,000-20,,000 feet, depending on the model.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Restricted

I vote for out of their butts.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by dashdespatch

So it was tracked by Inmarsat down to west of Perth, but was shot down on the way to Diego Garcia? The two aren't even remotely close, and it wouldn't have been anywhere near Australia if it was heading to Diego Garcia. It would have reached there long before it got anywhere near Perth.

That's not fair - citing facts.How can we all engage in unsupported rank speculation if you're going to be using facts.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
It may have crashed in the Indian Ocean .. but I'd bet a box of donuts that there is no 'new satellite information' that came in. I'm thinking that the Malaysian gov't just wants this to go away, so they are claiming to have the info so they can close the book on this. I'm not buying the story.

The TV news just read the statement put out by the families of those killed in the plane crash.

It's SERIOUSLY INTENSE. Those families basically called the Malaysian gov't liars and idiots.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The families are TICKED. I can't blame them. This investigation has been handled poorly.
(and that's being kind ... it's worse than poorly)

Business Insider - the statement

At 10pm on March 25, the Malaysian prime minister sent a statement to the families of MH370 passengers without any direct evidence that MH370 crashed in the south Indian ocean and no people survived. From March 8 when they announced that MH370 lost contact to today, 18 days have passed during which the Malaysian government and military constantly tried to delay, deceive the passengers' families and cheat the whole world. This shameless behaviour not only fooled and hurt the families of the 154 passengers but also misguided and delayed rescue actions, wasting a large quantity of human resources and materials and lost valuable time for the rescue effort. If the 154 passengers did lose their lives, Malaysia Airlines, the Malaysian government and military are the real executioners who killed them. We the families of those on board submit our strongest protest against them. We will take every possible means to pursue the unforgivable crimes and responsibility of all three.

edit on 3/24/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

wayneos57
i am hearing rumours about a link to the dead marines onboard the Maersk Alabama.

I propose there was a dirty bomb onboard the Alabama or other radioactive material. The ex marines were assigned to monitor it and report back to the CIA/NSA on its movements. They were assigned to intercept it or destroy it whil;st it was onboard the Alabama, they failed and the agency took them out.

The cargo continued on its journey eventually ending up onboard MH370, the agency seen an opportunity again to seize it, the took the plane and landed at Diego Garcia, the Cargo was unloaded and MH370 sent flying south easterly until it ran out of fuel and crashed in the area currently being searched.

The cargo meanwhile was flown to the US where it was destroyed hence the strange plume reported.

Passengers and crew on MH370 were gassed maybe the pilot was in on it and had a gas mask stowed in cockpit. given where the wreckage will be found it is impossible to say all the bodies will be found, the pilot will be living a new life in the seychelles.

A great part of what you've posted here was suggested in several posts I wrote earlier...So that's why I completely agree with your theory here and that you've joined a few more dots than I had. Well done!...Star.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
As if the entire two past weeks was not bizarre enough in regards to whatever "news outlet", "authorities" or "officials" from whatever country reporting "news", THIS one now is really the top of the cake.

You do not make such an announcement without 100% certainty.
Especially not "no one on board survived".

While common sense (and likelihood) DOES indeed say that the plane may have crashed and that it's very likely no one survived, you STILL don't make such an official announcement based on guessing.

And......what does "assume beyond any reasonable doubt" mean?

You either assume....or you don't. You do not assume "beyond any reasonable doubt", if that's the case you KNOW something for a fact rather than "assume". I think this is bizarre. Seriously, THOSE PEOPLE ARE CLOWNS.

There must be some information we don't know, wouldn't be surprised if again some information is withheld which "magically" would be public next week or so. (The "orange" object, IMO, a raft maybe?????)

(I am still puzzled and perplexed by them saying "that none of those on board survived"...it's still a statement impossible to make even if the chance of survivors might be extremely slim. AT THIS POINT we do not even know for sure about the identity of those objects.)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

F4guy

Flavian
reply to post by micpsi

Basically though, who knows? That is what the black box is for. I only hope they can locate it - does anyone know the depth pressures they can withstand?

They can transmit up to a depth of 14,000-20,,000 feet, depending on the model.

So what is the official explanation of why they haven't received a signal from the black box? There is supposed to be at least a few on the airplane and also tracking devices that give off signals on every life boat on the plane.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

Because the range of the pinger is less than the depth of the area they are in. They can only reach about 2 miles.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

wayneos57
i am hearing rumours about a link to the dead marines onboard the Maersk Alabama.

I propose there was a dirty bomb onboard the Alabama or other radioactive material. The ex marines were assigned to monitor it and report back to the CIA/NSA on its movements. They were assigned to intercept it or destroy it whil;st it was onboard the Alabama, they failed and the agency took them out.

The cargo continued on its journey eventually ending up onboard MH370, the agency seen an opportunity again to seize it, the took the plane and landed at Diego Garcia, the Cargo was unloaded and MH370 sent flying south easterly until it ran out of fuel and crashed in the area currently being searched.

The cargo meanwhile was flown to the US where it was destroyed hence the strange plume reported.

Passengers and crew on MH370 were gassed maybe the pilot was in on it and had a gas mask stowed in cockpit. given where the wreckage will be found it is impossible to say all the bodies will be found, the pilot will be living a new life in the seychelles.

You have missed your vocation.
You should be writing scrips for TV Si-Fi shows.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Thank christ for that...no more - alien black hole royal family time warp bermuda triangle philidelphia experiment cloaking fantasy island "Mr Roarke de plane de plane" threads.

At least the families may have some closure on the subject now.
edit on PM1Mon20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

they have had an emergency onboard, possibly a blown out cockpit window / sudden cabin pressure loss, or cockpit fire aviation-safety.net... they have tried to turned back to the initial airport, reset the autopilot, during this time they crew have passed out, and the aircraft has flown on, on a steady course until the fuel has run out and the aircraft has fallen from the sky, would have been a ghost flight, i don't see there being any of the other conspiracies that come close to answering this question.

The aircraft would have enough fuel to get to Beijing, and have a reserve, there would also be the gliding distance from 35,000ft hence the aircraft being "found" in the south Indian ocean. nothing more than a tragic accident.

Just seen this

aviation-safety.net...
edit on 24/3/2014 by weemadmental because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Very strange this news.
It makes my theory a bit less wacky.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This is EXACTLY as I predicted a long time ago - see my earlier posts (March 16)

Quotes:
Just gonna throw my theory into the fray...
Having lived through the 9/11 fiasco and been sold the OS for a few years (yes embarrassing I know!) I look for patterns in these situations, and equally importantly, motive. I see the same patterns, but I do not see clear motive. BUT one thing I do recongnise are signs of a 'mistake'. Something went slightly against plan on 9/11 when flight 93 was shot down and thus did not hit its intended target (whitehouse? WTC7?) and so WTC7 becomes a simple clear smoking gun when it collapses.
So my theory with 370 is that something went wrong - again not sure what motive was but plan was abandoned for fears of exposing the conspiracy. Its actually hard even for TPTB to get away with things these days with so many eyes and ears watching - and so when something went wrong it was a total call-off and scuttle. We'll NEVER find 370 (until 9/11 etc are exposed).
if this plane ever turns up, its gonna be ugly! it will be carrying some bad stuff, real bad stuff. cia-certified bad stuff.

but hopefully its gone and buried deep in the ocean, without any way to trace back to real terrorists.
My guess is that the plane is now at the bottom of a deep ocean (next to flight 77? that did not hit the pentagon on 9/11).
/Quotes

When will people wake up and stop accepting the crap that is being fed to them?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Assuming that the authorities don't know some hidden truth like that it's at Diego Garcia, then you have to consider that releasing this statement may have seemed logical to them, even not knowing where MH370 is.

Think about it, they've been searching for two weeks and found nothing, there is no reason to assume that MH370 will be found within the next two years either. You can't have the families all sitting around in the airport getting daily updates for that long, they do need to be able to move on. Under the circumstances the most likely non-CT theory is that it crashed in the ocean, so you tell the families that "newly interpreted information indicated an ocean crash beyond all reasonable doubt" then everyone can go on with their lives.

I wouldn't be surprised if it did land at DG, but I don't know anything about MH370 for a fact anymore than the rest of us here.
edit on 24-3-2014 by Vasteel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Aleister
reply to post by vkey08

He's probably speaking while having data which isn't public. To say this he'd better be really sure. Time for the families to mourn.

He's a politician therefore he's lying. He's saying exactly what British (and possibly the USA) wants him to say. I'm going to be very surprised if that plane ever really gets pulled out of the Indian Ocean, and even further surprised if there is a enough debris to identify it accurately - several large pieces with Boeing serial numbers on it.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Not that it makes a blind bit of difference but I'm going to have my 2 cents worth.

What a total load of bollox.

I can't believe we are being fed this crap. The earth need to wake the F* up.

So many inconsistencies, so many dead ends. (With tech knowledge I have).

This is major bull.

It f* annoys me "the man" thinks I'm that thick and will buy his #.

Not happy one bit.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by weemadmental

Sorry...not buying it!

From your own source, bolded lettering mine:

Malaysia Airlines Flight MH-370 from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to Beijing, China was reported missing. There were 227 passengers and 12 crew members on board.
The Boeing 777-2H6ER took off from Kuala Lumpur International Airport's runway 32R at 00:41 and climbed to a cruising altitude of FL350.
The flight flew a 25° course towards the IGARI waypoint. At 01:07 Malaysian time the last ACARS message was received. Last radio contact was at 01:19 when the copilot radioed 'All right, good night." At that moment the flight was approaching the IGARI waypoint. When making the planned course change over IGARI at 01:21, the transponder was switched off. Malaysian officials reported that the civil radar lost contact at 01:30 at a position 2 km south of IGARI.
From this point onwards, the Royal Malaysian Air Force primary radar showed that MH370 turned back. It then flew in a westerly direction back over peninsular Malaysia before turning northwest.
Authorities believe that up until the point at which it left military primary radar coverage, at 02:15, these movements are consistent with deliberate action by someone on the aircraft. Last satellite data was recorded at 08:11 Malaysian time.
A search for the airplane is currently being conducted in an area near a possible corridor in the Indian Ocean.

On March 24, the Malaysian PM reported: "With deep sadness and regret, according to this new data, we must conclude flight MH370 ended in the Southern Indian Ocean."

Unconfirmed media reports suggest that the airplane climbed to 45,000 feet, above the approved altitude limit for a Boeing 777-200, soon after it disappeared from civilian radar. The plane then descended unevenly to 23,000 feet. The plane was reportedly last recorded flying at 29,500 feet when radar contact was lost.

Northwest, it says, citing Malaysian Airlines, Malaysian Govt., etc.!

I may be severely directionally confused, but since when does NW end up being the S. Indian Ocean?

edit on 24-3-2014 by BurningSpearess because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

daaskapital
I call BS.

They're basing this information on new analytical concepts...concepts of which have never been used in such an investigation before.

When we look at this, the only evidence we have are a couple of grainy satellite photos, eye reports of potential debris in the Indian Ocean, and an analysis technique allegedly placing MH370's last location being in the Indian Ocean...

They need more evidence to convince me...right now, it stinks to the high heavens.

EXACTLY! How irresponsible of them to come out and make this announcement no proof of evidence to show for it. The longer this goes, the more and more it smells of a cover up!

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BurningSpearess

And planes can't turn? When they left radar coverage they were heading Northwest. It's a simple matter for it to turn and head into the Indian Ocean, and down near Australia.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join