It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH370: Malaysian PM tells passengers’ families missing plane crashed in Indian Ocean

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

daaskapital
I call BS.

They're basing this information on new analytical concepts...concepts of which have never been used in such an investigation before.

When we look at this, the only evidence we have are a couple of grainy satellite photos, eye reports of potential debris in the Indian Ocean, and an analysis technique allegedly placing MH370's last location being in the Indian Ocean...

They need more evidence to convince me...right now, it stinks to the high heavens.

They don't have to convince you. They simply have to placate the masses until Justin Bieber does something stupid.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Ranong
reply to post by blupblup

They either know more than they're letting on, or they're lying.

A little from column A, and a little from column B.

This doesn't past the smell test what so ever!. This "new" data they have with new techniques,?. Bottom line, the data they are talking about was reciveded 2 weeks ago from said plane. It's not "new" data. It's new spin. I have a feeling that there are some people related to the lost souls with a bunch of money who will say ''Okay, X marks the spot, I will pay for my own exploration team and WE will find evidence ourselves, how about them apples?"

They didn't say new data, they said recalculated, most people can understand that, no one said new data in respect of spanking new, or newly found. What happened that the plane ended up where it did IS a mystery however.
Also my condolences to all the families.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
im not buying either. its like they want to put all this to bed.

did anyone else hear on the news today that a passenger text their mother to say they were making an emergency water landing and that they were scared?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

slippeddisc

did anyone else hear on the news today that a passenger text their mother to say they were making an emergency water landing and that they were scared?

what's your source for that? very interesting indeed.....

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by weavty1

that was a different flight

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Exitt
Actually, they were pretty forthcoming with all kinds of info.
Since day 5 -6 they've been giving official statements about terrorism, manual sabotage of the systems, flying for hours after communications were lost etc. etc.

If you don't remember the rest of us does. So tell me about conspiracies again?

How can I tell you about conspiracies again when I didn't in the first place?
I said reading them was embarrassing....some were insane... did you read my post?

here ya go

blupblup
While it's certainly been an odd story and the Malaysian Gov have hardly been forthcoming with their info, I think it's been pretty obvious since about day 3 or 4, that this plane crashed and that there was very likely no survivors.
Reading some of the conspiracies (while some were plausible) was just embarrassing really.

Anyway, hopefully they recover the black box so we know exactly what happened and hopefully this tragedy can really be put to rest.

RIP to all the passengers and crew.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

slippeddisc

Totally different flight, that was flight 066.

www.malaysiaedition.net... ets-and-prepare-for-emergency-water-landing/

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 24/3/14 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
So they present us a video with supposedly showing the debris in the indian ocean, STILL smoking after 18 days and that's it??

That is a farce!

edit on 24-3-2014 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Hellas
So they present us a video with supposedly showing the debris in the indian ocean, STILL smoking and that's it??

That is a farce!

No that's a flare they dropped so the could pinpoint the location.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
apologies for getting that wrong, i'd heard it sky news this morning.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

So they present us a video with supposedly showing the debris in the indian ocean, STILL smoking after 18 days and that's it??
reply to post by Hellas

The 'smoke' was explained many posts ago-several times.

*sigh*

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

My apologies if I got that wrong and made you sigh. Must have been painful.

reply to post by blupblup

Thx dude!

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
My sympathies and thoughts to the loved ones of the missing/presumed dead...this is just terrible and their stess is incomprehensible to me.

I don't believe it crashed into the ocean either, it's all been a web of conjecture and complex theories and if something "as simple" as a mechanical failure resulting in a water landing/crash was the "cause", seems like this would have been resolved much sooner?

What I lean towards as I've mentioned before, that there is "another plan" at play here and that down the line...those who DO know and their agendas will be served.

I am hoping this plane or it's passengers aren't dragged out at a later date as a "false flag" for yet another heart-wretching chapter.

The media coverage/blackout and handling of this entire unfortunate and truly tragic incident has been deplorable IMHO.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Exitt

LightningStrikesHere
SMH.....

Sounds like a desperation story...

I don't buy it

Just saying...

Me neither if i'm honest.

I know these are people's lives we are talking about but it's been 2 weeks of stories, terrorism, false sightings, reminds me a lot of a story about the boy who cried wolf.

At this point - I just don't believe anything they say.

edit on 24-3-2014 by Exitt because: .

you know what i feel like , i feel like the plane missing was "an operation gone bad " scenario.... and they have been struggling to find a story to put in place , a story that cant be traced or investigated ...

call me crazy but thats how i feel for...

humbly LSh

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

edit on 012121231312312th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

thesaint
Interesting indeed. an "Accident" they say. Yep that excuses the right angle turn a 5 hour flight in the opposite direction, transponders being manually switched off and no mayday or distress signal from the cockpit. Would that plane have crashed into a part of the world where you wouldnt want to lose an aircraft? Or did that plane crash into a part of the world where you WANT to lose an aircraft and make sure it, Its occupants and its cargo are never found again......

First my thoughts and prayers go out to all the victims and their families... it's an awful situation.

As soon as it was lost I told people, half sarcastically, that they would eventually determine that it went down somewhere in very deep water where it would be impossible to recover or even prove that it went down.

Now the disclosure that it went down in one of the least accessible places on the planet - what a surprise...

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

They've already stated a few times in this thread the smoking is coming from a marker bouy that was set there to locate it again.

*rolls eyes*

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Hellas
reply to post by nugget1

My apologies if I got that wrong and made you sigh. Must have been painful.

Lol. Not at all. I am a 'professional' sigher....just ask my kids!

Thank you for your concern, but I'm okay.

A lot of thoughts being posted about the lost plane make me think some people aren't actually reading the thread, just thinking out loud.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

vkey08
reply to post by Hellas

They've already stated a few times in this thread the smoking is coming from a marker bouy that was set there to locate it again.

*rolls eyes*

I've been already informed about about that a few posts before. You should roll your eyes over the posts..

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

No I dind't read it, I just saw the video and posted it. Thanks anyways!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join