It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gold and silver prices....woo hoo

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

The problem being that this is probably the cause of the Gold and Silver surge...as it looks like we are very close to a tipping point in the middle East.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Unless it's desperate..and what you have? Your neighbors are coming for.

What would you do to save your kids.

Yep. Take out the old couple on the corner. They have seeds. Food. $$. GOLD!
edit on 04242830America/ChicagoSat, 13 Apr 2024 08:59:28 -050059202400000028 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: lilzazz

Opposite end of that? I sold 5 handguns recently. You NEVER sell your guns. I did after 50 years carrying.

At my age? I ain't fighting. And guns can get taken from you, and I'm not well.

Something med happens to me? My wife is out there, me off to ER ..wheres his gun yadda yadda.

Drawn my weapon 3 times in 50 years, now I don't care...but all you guys pay attention.

You can't hold out forever and your guns, ammo, food...and prob your life....will be the 1st to go.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity

The problem being that this is probably the cause of the Gold and Silver surge...as it looks like we are very close to a tipping point in the middle East.

I believe there will be an all out war in the Middle East with the US definitely involved.

It's about time too.

We need to send the Marines into Iran and Damascus and Syria.

The Marines are itching for a fight anyway.

Let's scratch that itch.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Haha, yea I will grow food. I will probably grow alot more cannabis though and just trade it with the farmers of food lol! Cannabis is a very cooperative plant that can grow well outdoors and exceptionally well in indoor controlled environments.

Yall should remember to add cannabis seeds to your seed banks.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 06:47 PM
link   

You can't hold out forever and your guns, ammo, food...and prob your life....will be the 1st to go.
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I don't expect to hold out forever, just long enough to settle a few scores. It's the other guy that won't be able to hold out for very long.

I have resigned myself that the global/national/local situation is going to get a lot worse or perhaps armegeddonized.

I don't see any leaders anywhere interested in any type of negotiations in fact just the opposite..... warmongering.

Reminds me of Nam.

edit on 14-4-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 08:07 PM
link   

If you want to be a winner in that type of situation you just have to sit it out and wait while they all kill each other off, that's the plan anyway, and most will comply.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Silver has broken the $29.00 mark, currently trading at 29.14

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I wonder how hurt the banks will be with their shorts,if it keeps going up in spite of the smackdowns it might be Bear Sterns all over again.Or that could be the plan.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I wonder how hurt the banks will be with their shorts,if it keeps going up in spite of the smackdowns it might be Bear Sterns all over again.Or that could be the plan.

How do you know the banks are shorting silver?

I'm not even sure US banking law allows banks to invest that way.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 10:24 PM
link   

The friday smackdown has to be a Banks algorythm.It is the most price manipulated metal ever invented untill it isnt.
The investment banks work the Gold and silver spot price, but recently I am noticing that the price of silver is higher in Hong kong , If any of the Big Banks are on the wrong side of a price bet , Plus the paper amounts traded in these paper shufles , in no way reflects the amount of Silver for physical delivery, as the metal investors are wanting to buy the physical. As I see it the Western banks are keeping the price down , and the Eastern Banks are buying as much as they can get, this is great for keeping the dollar up at the price of the PM's as long as there are p's left to trade.Here is a rundown on what happened to Bear Sterns when they got on the wrong side of the short. mikesmoneytalks.ca...
edit on pm420244America/Chicago430283024 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 01:06 AM
link   

The friday smackdown has to be a Banks algorythm.It is the most price manipulated metal ever invented untill it isnt.
The investment banks work the Gold and silver spot price, but recently I am noticing that the price of silver is higher in Hong kong , If any of the Big Banks are on the wrong side of a price bet , Plus the paper amounts traded in these paper shufles , in no way reflects the amount of Silver for physical delivery, as the metal investors are wanting to buy the physical. As I see it the Western banks are keeping the price down , and the Eastern Banks are buying as much as they can get, this is great for keeping the dollar up at the price of the PM's as long as there are p's left to trade.Here is a rundown on what happened to Bear Sterns when they got on the wrong side of the short. mikesmoneytalks.ca...

So you're talking about investment banks...I thought you were talking about commercial banks - i.e. Bank of America, Chase, Wells Fargo, etc.

As far as I know, commercial banks are very limited by both banking regulations and law in what they can and cannot invest in.

Investment banks can invest in a much broader array of things, but even they have limits.

Hedge funds have fewer limits as they aren't considered banks at all. They are purely investment vehicles.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   

If you've served sir? Thank you for your service.

In my Adv Life Support studies, in disasters...and for any "survivalists" out there...we know this, you, do not.

You can survive with survivalist mentality, lock ourselves up ..but it's a fallacy.

We aren't...almost noneI know of or about...prepared for AFTER. We come out, the airs black, ground and foods radioactive or dead, compromised everything.

In the 50's.they had us "duck n cover" under our desks if we saw a bright flash.

What Sister Mary Holy Penguin DIDNT EVER tell us during drills? Is we'd all be dead. Under our desks.....
edit on 04245130America/ChicagoTue, 16 Apr 2024 08:05:51 -050005202400000051 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   

There was the time the Hunt Brothers bought up almost all the worlds available silver.

Man...manipulating Man.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I saw a post where it was estimated that India would be using the same amount of silver for solar panels as China is.This will undoubtably have an implication on the Comex as they are opting for delivery of the hard asset.Not to mention the amount of missile guidance system which will be wasting the stuff.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

There was the time the Hunt Brothers bought up almost all the worlds available silver.

Man...manipulating Man.

I remember that. It was in the 70's, right?

My parents had a bunch of old silverware sitting in a shoebox in the basement getting moldy so they decided to sell it. I think they got close to $900 for it. That was big $$ back then and my parents laughed all the way to the bank when the price cratered not long after that.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I sold a bunch of silver dollars then...'70's on during then.

It was like $36 average for a silver dollar, mid 70's, '80's.....

It was like a fortune for a coin. The Hunt Brothers Texas Silver Monopoly.
edit on 04240530America/ChicagoThu, 18 Apr 2024 08:51:05 -050051202400000005 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 01:50 AM
link   

There are some very interesting things going on with precious metals at the moment with regards to a 44 year cycle concerning the price of Silver. The cup and handle has formed, but the thing which has happened to change things is that India has set up a solar panel production plant which will require far more importation of silver...as this is in direct competition to China which no doubt has them pissed off, so is it any wonder that the CCP has issued a directive to change from gold investments to Silver . Which will push the Silver supply availability to untested limits. At the moment the above ground silver is about the same as gold. But the industrial use is punishing this amount as silver supply is dependent on it being a byproduct of zinc and lead mining. The West is manipulating the price of metals down , so the competition for the dollar is cooled off. This vid has some interesting facts regarding the price analysis of silver after it slingshots.
We have been hearing about how undervalued Silver is for many years ,and the why is because it is the only practical metal as an alternative to a fiat currency, hence the obvious price manipulation, but at some stage supply and demand will adjust this it always does.It also makes one wonder as the dollar gets punished and CDC get pushed ,the only way silver can be removed from competing is to have the price so high that too like Gold will make its use as a fungeable metal imractable. Some serious food for thought in this presentation. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Almost time to get a new excavator and a couple more haul trucks!

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

Thnx. Quite interesting. The Hunt Brothers Silver Raid TWISTED silver really bad. Shows what could happen by rich and determined individuals.✌️

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join