It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I can remember from years ago when a friend of mine got involved with “conspiracies” and spoke about how Paul died in a car accident in the 70s which was why they ended up stopping live concerts.
They ended up using a look alike to keep the business going.
My friend then went on to say, this is also the reason two of the Beatles were killed because they were going to expose it but prior this they tried to put subliminal messages through their music and art work.
I would need to go though some old stuff if I can find it but was more wondering if anyone else ever looked into and their thoughts?

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Supposedly, “Paul” barefoot on album cover, Abbey Road, represents his death. Don’t know which song played backwards states, “Paul is dead”. Don’t know if it was The Why Files or just something on YT that highlighted all “markets” proving that ‘theory’.

Help! I need somebody, you know I need someone’s help on this one!
a reply to: G1111B1234

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: UnRepentantHarlequin27
Supposedly Paul was killed in car wreck. The Beatles knew a guy named Billy Shears who looked just like Paul, and they just plugged him in and kept moving along.
It’s hard to believe that the stand-in would have enough talent for performing and writing songs at Paul’s level of greatness.
Others say that Billy Shears was just a character in the Sgt Pepper story line / songs.
edit on 11-3-2024 by arcticshuffle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Well the white album/Helter Skelter is often credited with having subliminal messages especially when played backwards. There are a couple movies about paul being dead the one I recall the name of off the top of my head is "Paul is Dead". The Beatles were fond of backmasking and so a lot of things can be found in their songs if you listen hard enough. Lennon fed into the rumors with backmasking the walrus is Paul into one of their songs and the back cover art from SGT. Pepper also fed into this because all the Beatles were facing the camera except Paul. There was something about the cover art of the Rubber Soul album as well that I can't recall off the top of my head. Pretty sure McCartney later released an album called Paul is Alive to make fun of this conspiracy theory.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   

A very good video on this subject is the winged beatle for people unfamiliar with this subject
m.youtube.com...

In 1966 his car was supposed to have crashed killing him and the person who was winning a lookalike contest was drafted in,

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I haven't been down this rabbit hole in years. There is a lot of speculation that he had a lot of surgery to make him look like McCartney, etc. There's a lot of youtube and analysis videos out there and I once found a whole forum dedicated to the Paul is dead theory. Do I believe it? I don't know... his work is great before and after he supposedly died.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: arcticshuffle
Supposedly Paul was killed in car wreck. The Beatles knew a guy named Billy Shears who looked just like Paul, and they just plugged him in and kept moving along.
It’s hard to believe that the stand-in would have enough talent for performing and writing songs at Paul’s level of greatness.
Others say that Billy Shears was just a character in the Sgt Pepper story line / songs.

Paul's level of greatness? What level of greatness is that?

George Martin was the Beatles. There's no way in hell 4 kids with no ability to read or write music came up with that music. It's too complex and some of the concepts can ONLY have been used by a classically trained musician.

And on a side note, the Beatles are directly responsible for today's Pop music. So good job, I guess.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: arcticshuffle

but-
if he was a pr0pagandist, like Tayllor Swifft, they give the artists pop songs, and then let the pr0pagandist take credit.

its like accademy awaards, they give them to act0rs who will spread pr0paganda, to add credence to their 'importance' so mini0ns will believe them so much more. dinero, dicraprio, lady gaga, all nominnated or won 'prestigious-according to the internati0nalists' awards.

why c0mmercials say, 'accademy award winning' 'n0bel prize winning' pullitzer prize winning, etc.
all the awards are b0lshevikstik creative, owned, run and pr0pagaded by.

then the act0r tells you, go get factizated, you cannot drive cars, you cannot eat meat. while dicraprio flies private planes to get haircuts.

i watch anime, which is based on the best person for job purely on artistic skill, and utube, which is the artist directly to the consumer.

mainstream meddia too much pr0pagandist trazh these days.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 11:43 AM
link   
A couple other tid bits: Revolution #9 played backwards is where you can hear something that sounds like "Turn me on dead man" repeatedly. Forwards it's "Number nine". On the Abbey Road alblum front cover along with the boys walking across the raod there is a WV bearing the license plate "28IF" supposedly referring that Paul would have 28 years old IF he was alive at the time of the photo. On the reverse cover of Abbey Road there are shadows of leaves from a nearby tree that sort of look like a skull. There's another song (can't recall what alblum or song title) but there is a line that goes something like "You were in a car crash and you lost your hair"

The whole thing IMO is marketing, clever but just marketing.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ashisnotanidiot

George Martin was the Beatles. There's no way in hell 4 kids with no ability to read or write music came up with that music. It's too complex and some of the concepts can ONLY have been used by a classically trained musician.

And on a side note, the Beatles are directly responsible for today's Pop music. So good job, I guess.

I agree that Martin was the 5th Beatle, and was a great musician/ composer in his own right. He did turn the songs into something that they wouldn’t have been.
But the boys did come up with songs in their basic form.
Stuff like Yesterday, Here comes the Sun, Something, are great songs that could be put together by people who don’t write music on paper. They were very good musicians as well.
I don’t know of anything Martin wrote himself. If he was truly the brains behind it all, there would be great songs written by him.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: diaclonethunder
a reply to: arcticshuffle

but-
if he was a pr0pagandist, like Tayllor Swifft, they give the artists pop songs, and then let the pr0pagandist take credit.

its like accademy awaards, they give them to act0rs who will spread pr0paganda, to add credence to their 'importance' so mini0ns will believe them so much more. dinero, dicraprio, lady gaga, all nominnated or won 'prestigious-according to the internati0nalists' awards.

why c0mmercials say, 'accademy award winning' 'n0bel prize winning' pullitzer prize winning, etc.
all the awards are b0lshevikstik creative, owned, run and pr0pagaded by.

then the act0r tells you, go get factizated, you cannot drive cars, you cannot eat meat. while dicraprio flies private planes to get haircuts.

i watch anime, which is based on the best person for job purely on artistic skill, and utube, which is the artist directly to the consumer.

mainstream meddia too much pr0pagandist trazh these days.

The guys were still somewhat conservative even after they got big and acted like hippies. Just the fact that they would create songs like Let It Be and Lady Madonna showed they still had a touch of the Christian/ Catholic.
Revolution was not kind to Mao and communists.
They did like those USSR girls though !

George was a very spiritual and devout guy, as was their buddy Billy Preston.
edit on 11-3-2024 by arcticshuffle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

I’ll have to check that out , sounds like a funny album , good reply thank you

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Thank you , I’ll check that out

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Macsen192

I hadn’t looking into this for years either and felt so stuck in current events that I thought about going down memory lane.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ashisnotanidiot

lol I think the drugs helped too , I mean , we all live in a yellow submarine . How high must you be lol

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: StudMuffin

I heard as well in how Paul was walking on Abby Road cover ?

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ashisnotanidiot

I agree that Martin was the 5th Beatle, and was a great musician/ composer in his own right. He did turn the songs into something that they wouldn’t have been.
But the boys did come up with songs in their basic form.
Stuff like Yesterday, Here comes the Sun, Something, are great songs that could be put together by people who don’t write music on paper. They were very good musicians as well.
I don’t know of anything Martin wrote himself. If he was truly the brains behind it all, there would be great songs written by him.

Interesting you bring up Yesterday.

In Martin's autobiography, he said Yesterday was the first song members of the band collaborated with him during the songwriting process.

Literally every accompaniment you hear is Martin. He wrote the harmonies, he wrote the piano, the strings, literally everything that makes a Beatle's song good, he wrote.

Martin was to the Beatles what Brian Wilson was to the Beach Boys. Minus the going crazy part.

Without him, the Beatles are just another skiffle band.
edit on 11-3-2024 by ashisnotanidiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: G1111B1234
I can remember from years ago when a friend of mine got involved with “conspiracies” and spoke about how Paul died in a car accident in the 70s which was why they ended up stopping live concerts.
They ended up using a look alike to keep the business going.
My friend then went on to say, this is also the reason two of the Beatles were killed because they were going to expose it but prior this they tried to put subliminal messages through their music and art work.
I would need to go though some old stuff if I can find it but was more wondering if anyone else ever looked into and their thoughts?

I remember this.

From the song "Strawberry Fields Forever":

"I buried Paul" can be clearly heard at one point in the song.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

A very good video on this subject is the winged beatle for people unfamiliar with this subject
m.youtube.com...

In 1966 his car was supposed to have crashed killing him and the person who was winning a lookalike contest was drafted in,

Well that was informative. However, I now have a bad case of ADHD. The editing was horrendous.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

m.youtube.com...

Well that was informative. However, I now have a bad case of ADHD. The editing was horrendous.

It is many years since I watched it but there was some glaring inconsistencies in the official story , Paul romance with Marianne Faithfull and how he met Linda and one of his security team dying as he was about to publish a book spring to mind from that video

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join