It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinwalker Ranch and the Mystery 1.6GHz Signal

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge2

mayby they should use the inverse for the reply signal.816.1

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Anything can happen in this godforbidden place. I noticed a video on my feed yesterday about it, an orange portal appearing where some creature crawling out of, a razor mad wolf, lights that seem to retreat in the sky, dissections in record time, technical crafts. The place is a bulwark of the strange and impossible dangers. Amazingly brave are these people with the interest of investigating there.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Untun
Anything can happen in this godforbidden place. I noticed a video on my feed yesterday about it, an orange portal appearing where some creature crawling out of, a razor mad wolf, lights that seem to retreat in the sky, dissections in record time, technical crafts. The place is a bulwark of the strange and impossible dangers. Amazingly brave are these people with the interest of investigating there.

Pure bollocks. Where are the documented video evidence of any of these occurrences?
It's delusion at best. Absolute fantasy.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

I myself wasn't a witness there and have no proof. This is a world of deceptions. What would it mean if we knew it existed. I'm intrigued by the fantasy that in a world where everything seems to be possible sometimes one needs to go on with life.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 05:33 AM
link   

I myself wasn't a witness there and have no proof. This is a world of deceptions. What would it mean if we knew it existed. I'm intrigued by the fantasy that in a world where everything seems to be possible sometimes one needs to go on with life.

Even if the world is full of deception, it does not automatically qualify everything as "supernatural".
This is just lazy thinking.

I agree, in an infinite universe, there are infinite possibilities. Sure. No issue with the philosophy there.
The issue is in the lack of evidence and the fact that greedy people take advantage of gullible people to gain money.
Simple as that.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Sure, I hope you're not confused into thinking I want to convince you of what people say that has happened there.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Sure, I hope you're not confused into thinking I want to convince you of what people say that has happened there.

Absolutely not. I appreciate your candor.
My stance is simply this... People should do separate and individual research in order to determine whether something is plausible or not. That is all.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

they are being monitored for some reason.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: data5091

Could you kindly explain who "they" are please?

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kreeate

originally posted by: data5091

Could you kindly explain who "they" are please?

The people investigating the ranch. The government even has a former worker on the UAP project in the group.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

The people investigating the ranch. The government even has a former worker on the UAP project in the group.

That was NIDS.

The National Institute for Discovery Science (NIDSci) was a privately financed research organization based in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, and operated from 1995 to 2004. It was founded in 1995 by real-estate developer Robert Bigelow, who set it up to research and advance serious study of various fringe science and paranormal topics, most notably ufology.[1][2] Deputy Administrator Colm Kelleher was quoted as saying the organization was not designed to study UFOs only. "We don't study aliens, we study anomalies. They're the same thing in a lot of people's minds, but not in our minds."[3] NIDSci was disbanded in October 2004.

Wikipedia NIDS

NIDS disbanded after the observation of anomalies at the ranch lessened very much I heard. I was no witness.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Take that stance.

The anomalies are said to have occured often at the ranch. But what if something happened only once and there are only three to tell. Let's say Mickey the mermaid came tumbling down from the sky in a red ball. How could you repeat the encounter to investigate it? It's the same for bird pooing on your head, you could say someone put the # on his head himself.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kreeate

My stance is simply this... People should do separate and individual research in order to determine whether something is plausible or not. That is all.

You are on ATS after all. We tend to research and discuss things based on available data. Sometimes there is very little data which causes us to speculate, then we tear apart the speculation to see if any of it is plausible.

People should do separate and individual research and some do. I don’t know about you but I neither have unlimited funds to travel, or access to phenomena. All we have is raw data. Some of it good, some of it bad.

This is ATS, it’s what we do.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Untun

Different group,with 1 person from NIDS. I dont think Dicover says new episode of the secret of skinwalker ranch if its from 2004. And this is lead by the guy who bought the ranch from Bigelow as well.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: linda72

FYI I haven't been able to upload pictures here going on 6+ months

Nice thread. I took a look at the links to the History Channel UFO's I then took a screen shot of all three. I have never seen a UFO with this type of design or structure. These are three separate and unique designs.

1. All three are different in design.
2. Common among all three is that all have large round black ports aka Gravity Amplifier's, all have a wispy ionized atmosphere surrounding them and No the video's aren't fake
3. The 1st UFO that appears as a long rectangle against a blue sky does seem to be rectangular. It has at least two Gravity Amplifier's on its RH end that are huge. The largest I have ever seen and I have looked at 100's of UFO videos an screen shots.
4. The 2nd UFO that apparently killed the cow has two huge antennas that were pointed towards earth towards the cow. Both formed a V and protruded out from the craft.
Their shape is perfectly geometric as a skinny Isosceles triangle. The origination of the antennas intersect and connect from the craft and terminate down towards earth at the exact same length. I could NOT discern the shape of the UFO
5. The 3rd UFO also had unique design with two Gravity Amplifier's on its middle or center. It seems to have multiple levels.

PM me and I will write what free software I am using as I fear if I post that software will disappear from the internet. That happened to a free night vision app for my Android phone as get yourself night vision binoculars or whatever and look up into space. They aren't there daily but you will see stuff.

I can only hope these puppy's are owned by the USA as if they can take out 2000 pound cows just what could they do to a human.

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Hay Yuppa! Glass here. Read my post to the Thread writer. These are new ones on me. Below is the May 2018 UFO I videoed over the Hartwell, Georgia region. This is the picture that was emailed back to me by The Black Vault. Still see them now and then. Some call them the disco ball UFO as the have five color pulsating and flashing colors like a star.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Glad you resolved uploading and posting images 👍🏼

👽

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Ah yeah. ive seen one put to the pulsing of music before.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 11:01 PM
link   
It'd take an FCC RDF (Radio Detection Finder) crew about two minutes to locate the source of that 1.6 GHz signal. But, then what would we do for drama?

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 11:22 PM
link   
If the TV crews of Skinwalker Ranch, or Oak Island ever find anything, you can bet it will be on the evening news. If that happens, I'll tune in. Otherwise I'll just read a book.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join