It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinwalker Ranch and the Mystery 1.6GHz Signal

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Source: forteanwinds.com...

Skinwalker Ranch is a property located in the Uintah Basin in Utah, USA, and has been a hotspot for alleged paranormal activity, UFO sightings, and strange occurrences. The show has frequently highlighted the presence of a signal at 1.6GHz during anomalous events. They’ve also documented the cattle behaving agitated and unusual when the signal is detected.

The presence of an otherworldly being at Skinwalker Ranch could possibly explain the appearance of a 1.6 GHz frequency signal. However, it is also used by a variety of terrestrial applications such as communications and GPS devices. Let’s discuss…

1.6 GHz is a frequency in the ultra-high frequency (UHF) range, which is commonly used for communication systems such as cell phones, GPS, and satellite television. We’ve discussed the evidence there is an otherworldly being at Skinwalker Ranch and the fact Bob Bigelow and the US government were interested enough at one point to spend millions of dollars studying the ranch, so we’ll agree something is there and discuss why In the context of Skinwalker Ranch, there are several reasons why the presence of an otherworldly being might be associated with the 1.6 GHz frequency:

Why Might Another Species Use the Signal?

Communication: The otherworldly being might be using the 1.6 GHz frequency to communicate with their own kind or other beings, as it falls within the range of frequencies commonly used for communication purposes. This could be due to the convenience of using existing infrastructure, or because this frequency range provides a good balance between signal strength and distance for their needs.

Technology Interference: The presence of an otherworldly being could potentially introduce advanced technology into the area, which might cause interference with or mimic signals within the 1.6 GHz frequency range. This could result in the appearance of this frequency at the ranch, even if it is not being used for communication.

Energy Source: The otherworldly being could be using the 1.6 GHz frequency as a source of energy or power for their activities at the ranch. This might be because the frequency is readily available, or because it has specific properties that make it suitable for their purposes.

Disguise: The otherworldly being might be deliberately generating a 1.6 GHz frequency signal to disguise their presence or activities. By mimicking a common communication frequency, they could potentially avoid detection or blend in with the surrounding environment.

That's really interesting and I am sure this topic has been discussed before but what do you think is happening at Skinwalker Ranch? In my opinion the area is under surveillance by at least some of the Government Agencies and the Army but other players may exist such as foreign adversaries or private interests that may have a stake in the game. It's possible otherwordly forces are interested in the area and have surveilled it for sometime and probably are trying to communicate?

This range of frequencies are used quite a lot by us and I am thinking this could be a way they try to communicate. At the same time there appears to be something large underneath the area where much of the digging has happened.
edit on 2-6-2023 by linda72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Some of the evidence

forteanwinds.com...

1) UFOs have been spotted on the Ranch and Videotaped at least twice in public footage.
2) Numerous electromagnetic anomalies were recorded. (by Bigelow, USG and History Channel Show)
3) Numerous cattle mutilations have been confirmed.
4) Millions of dollars spent prior to government involvement by billionaire Bob Bigelow.
5) Whatever is found by Bigelow is enough to inspire the US Government to spend a good deal more on a 22 million dollar contract.
6) Eyewitness testimony, including multiple witnesses to the same event: poltergeists, cryptids, intelligent metal, portals all occur in this timeframe.
7) Brandon Fugal and team continue to study the ranch and make some of the findings public on the History Channel Show. They’ve mentioned on the show some form of continued relationship with the government exists. As in: continuing to share findings with the USG(United States Government)

edit on 2-6-2023 by linda72 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: linda72
Hi Linda, appreciate the thread, my direct family gather to watch Oak Island and Skinwalker ranch on Tuesdays… pretty much the only TV we watch.

I’m going to tell you what bizarre thing came to me while watching one of the episodes involving the 1.6 signal.

With all of the talk concerning inter dimensional gates and the ranch, specifically the spot just above the triangle where they use a 1.6 broadcast now to illicit UAP response, something dawned on me as I saw “1.618” pop on a meter during one of the shows, followed by an event.

1.618 is the “Golden Ratio “ much lauded by neo-Platonists and the like, in a sentence it reads something like: “the smaller is to the larger, as the larger is to the whole.

The more I contemplate alternate dimensions, the more that number in this instance, causes me pause.

edit on 2-6-2023 by BlueJacket because: Fix

edit on 2-6-2023 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-6-2023 by BlueJacket because: Gah

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Perhaps I’m missing something…….it seems to me that they don’t know where the 1.6Ghz is being transmitted from….

They’ve tried to transmit 1.6Ghz for a response….yet nothing.

A spectrum analyzer will show signals …but not from where those signals are coming from.

Why aren’t they using simple Radio Direction Finders?

Or getting suggestions from Radiolocation

I don’t think…..up until the last episode, have they tried to use the right hardware to locate the originating direction of the signal.

Some back in the day Radio Direction Finders……perhaps they could learn something or two from older technology…

Modern day Radio Direction Finders..equipment

👽
edit on 2-6-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Nikola Tesla once said, "If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration."

All things in our universe are constantly in motion, vibrating. Even objects that appear to be stationary are in fact vibrating, oscillating, resonating, at various frequencies. Resonance is a type of motion, characterized by oscillation between two states. And ultimately all matter is just vibrations of various underlying fields.

[blogs.scientificamerican.com...]

Can manipulating frequency and vibration have the ability to create strange events? Maybe even new or unknown life forms?

Mainstream scientists are so focused on what they 'know' that they're unwilling to explore outside the box they've created for themselves and consider that perhaps their understanding may be flawed.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Thanks for a great thread Linda.

I went to see the Skinwalker crew at AlienCon last March. Bought a t-shirt from Tom's wife and 2 young sons. She said they don't spend much time there. But everyone that lives around there, has experienced something weird.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

How is this 1.618 golden ratio to be interpreted. This would necessarily make whoever is making the frequency use normal human time.

Other demensional or other planetary beings would use a different system for measuring time. This would make any numbers we come up with not correspond to their system.

The frequency could be significant to their needs but the number we use would not be their measurement making the number just a coincidence.

Any aliens, space or demensional, would not redesign all their equipment just to conform to local measurements as this would change for every location they visited.
edit on 2-6-2023 by beyondknowledge2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

If they used a signal finder like those the mystery will be solved, I mean I guess that is bad for business

Pretty sure some random guy at the ranch will get a instant headache if one of those came to the ranch lol.

Wireless Security Systems: Certain wireless security systems or surveillance cameras may operate on the 1.6 GHz

And they will find out that amateur radio operators (also known as ham radio operators) are allowed to use a wide range of frequencies, including the 1.6 GHz range.

Cordless Phones: Some cordless phones operate in the 1.6 GHz frequency range.

Wi-Fi Router: Most modern Wi-Fi routers operate in the 2.4 GHz and/or 5 GHz frequency bands. However, there are some routers that use the 1.6 GHz frequency range.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Here’s the most current slide from the AARO presentation at the NASA meeting….

Notice center column of info “typically reported UAP characteristics”….3rd subsection “Signatures”……it shows radio frequencies associated with UAP’s as 1-3Ghz, 8-12Ghz.

So definitely, the 1.6Ghz falls within the lower range that’s been detected from UAP sources.

👽

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
People keep saying they didn't know where the signals were coming from because they didn't use the right equipment, but that isn't true. They aimed the receiving antenna around until the signal jumped where it was coming from.

They have done this multiple times.

Every time, the signal is coming from impossible places like 100 feet up in the air or somewhere higher, but no visible apparatus.

When people have been targeted with ionizing radiation like a beam of gamma, other people a few feet away were unaffected.. That's some scary shYT.

Long before the show on TV/History channel, the Brigalow Aerospace scientists have revealed some of them were confronted by the phenomenon and told to "get out" And had the crud scared out of them.

What is always ignored in a pattern of "ignoring" is the black magic curse (rituals) that were done to curse that land long in the past by the Navajo against the Utes.

Scientists usually don't believe in curses, even after getting irradiated from impossible and invisible sources. So they keep on going the same way.

A curse is like an invitation and a command for the ugliest of things to come on in and make "yerselves" at home, depending on the power and depth of the curse invoked.

If it isn't real, and there is no curse there, then all of the things happening should be easy to explain.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
People keep saying they didn't know where the signals were coming from because they didn't use the right equipment, but that isn't true. They aimed the receiving antenna around until the signal jumped where it was coming from.

I remember seeing antenna’s being used……but I was under the impression that they were not receiving, but instead transmitting the 1.6Ghz signal…….an alternative of….the poking of the Hornets nest…..besides using the model rockets.

I never heard them describe any of their equipment to be named or called Radio Direction Finder.

So once again, perhaps they are not using the optimal equipment designed for the sole purpose of Radio Direction Finding…..imo.

👽

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

I remember seeing antenna’s being used……but I was under the impression that they were not receiving, but instead transmitting the1.6Ghz signal…….an alternative of….the poking of the Hornets nest…..besides using the model rockets.

I never heard them described any of their equipment to be named or called Radio Direction Finder.

So once again perhaps they are not using the optimal equipment designed for the sole purpose of Radio Direction Finding…..imo.

👽

They certainly have lacked in a lot of ways, at least what they reveal on the show about methods used and equipment. eta: I have seen both receiving antenna and also them transmitting a copy of one of the recorded signals.

Remember those metal chips that had Europium and Tellurium on either side, they had those analyzed, but never did an isotope ratio test, (or never stated that they did on the show). It makes no sense to not do that important testing, since the whole reason for having the show is to show proof of things from "far away" haha...

IF they did do an isotope ratio test and anomalous neutron counts were found, perhaps they were warned not to reveal that information.

If that is true, then it shows a pattern of obfuscating certain details, like equipment used versus what they reveal is used, tests done, versus what they reveal on the show.

If that is happening, then the show has been squelched into just "zero calories" for everyone's entertainment.. Of course it is entertainment, but is also supposed to be discovering unknown things.

You are right though, they aren't following every expected thing, but leaving out critical details in more than one area of study..
edit on 2-6-2023 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   

5 sec. and a google search....Deny Ignorance!!

rfwireless-world.com...

www.reddit.com...

edit on 2-6-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

www.reddit.com...

👍🏼🍺

What’s not accountable is that the 1.6Ghz will sometimes activate on demand of what the cast members are doing so as to attract a response…

Could there be another source other than the military….is really the question.

👽

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge2

A ratio should hold no matter what unit of measure is used or what scale that unit is on.

As for what it means? No idea.

Communication between dimensions would presumably start very basic for the reasons you outlined. The first step would be making a signal that the receiver recognizes as an attempt at communicating. Using something like a widely observed and naturally occurring ratio could be an attempt to do that.

That's assuming it's an attempt at communication. It could just be whoever is broadcasting it doesn't care if it's picked up or is actively trying to avoid decryption. Hard to say. Events at the ranch are not depicted as friendly, but it's hard to know what beings from other dimensions might consider normal neighborly behavior.

I've only half watched the most recent season. The show is pretty slow for me. I'd be more than happy to just see their raw data and analysis without the infotainment portion. To me some of the focus on the creepy parts is overboard, but I guess they need to get enough viewers to justify remaining on the air. I hope they're interested in more than just making a profit. Hopefully the show is an ends to a means and it provides financial support to continue serious parts of the study, if there are any.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

www.reddit.com...

👍🏼🍺

What’s not accountable is that the 1.6Ghz will sometimes activate on demand of what the cast members are doing so as to attract a response…

Could there be another source other than the military….is really the question.

👽

Essentially Skinwalker is a reality TY project and...

As someone that has worked both above and below the line on reality TV shows; All cameras, audio recorders/lavs, transpo, editing suites in the trailer, even the slate, are synched with digital RF. Good communication between all departments is essential. All key people have walkies and switch channels constantly.

I would wager that all the equipment used to film Skinwalker has a 1.6Ghz some where. It's in the script to create drama whenever possible.

edit on 2-6-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I would wager that all the equipment used to film Skinwalker has a 1.6Ghz some where. It's in the script to create drama whenever possible.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Perhaps a revamping of the shows cast might work…..

We keep Travis for the southern comfort, and get rid of the rest.

We add…..

Josh Gates

Billy….the heavy equipment operator from Oak Island

Gary Draton….top pocket find …..metal detector “expert” from Oak Island

Bill Chapman…..paranormal equipment inventor and engineer for most ghost shows

Chip Coffey….the flamboyant Psychic of Kindred Spirits paranormal show.

Hmmmm let’s see….who else?

👽

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   

No, if I recall when they've re-broadcast that frequency there's been UAP activity. I do, however, think they may be stretching the "response" for television.

I love these threads because of my tenuous connection to the place and always point out that in the first episode of this season, Dr. Taylor came clean in that for the first few seasons, he was reporting everything to the UAP task force at the Pentagon in his position as the science guy on the task force. Even more amazing is that
A. Nobody batted an eye and
B. He's the main character now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join