It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinwalker Ranch and the Mystery 1.6GHz Signal

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: billxam

Yep…..they are to trusting of a backstabbing, information gathering, government mole.

👽
edit on 2-6-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: linda72

Some branch of the military IS watching what the guys are doing. They determined a black hawk helicopter was watching them from way up one night.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Could be the nearby military bases was interesting who was firing off rockets and drones into the sky ?
just a thought.

Or someone in production payed a guy to fly over the place at night to get more views for his program.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   
From Olaru's Reddit link...

US military has a flying data hub that communicates with line of sight transmissions at the 1.6 GHz frequency with ground assets. This allows two units without line of sight to communicate securely with each other.

Range is about 150 miles.

Skinwalker Ranch sits almost directly between Hall Air Force Base and NORAD (Or the Space Force Complex).

If there was a flying hub 40 miles or so east of the ranch. Hill AFB could communicate to the hub and the message be securely relayed to NORAD or Space Force.

It could be range improvement testing, some military exercise, who knows. But the 1.6 GHz range would light up over the ranch anytime this kind of communication was being made. Mystery solved. Not aliens... Air Force.

If that's not the source, the above claim should be easily debunked.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
From Olaru's Reddit link...

US military has a flying data hub that communicates with line of sight transmissions at the 1.6 GHz frequency with ground assets. This allows two units without line of sight to communicate securely with each other.

Range is about 150 miles.

Skinwalker Ranch sits almost directly between Hall Air Force Base and NORAD (Or the Space Force Complex).

If there was a flying hub 40 miles or so east of the ranch. Hill AFB could communicate to the hub and the message be securely relayed to NORAD or Space Force.

It could be range improvement testing, some military exercise, who knows. But the 1.6 GHz range would light up over the ranch anytime this kind of communication was being made. Mystery solved. Not aliens... Air Force.

If that's not the source, the above claim should be easily debunked.

If it's so easy, debunk it by telling us where the source is....

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I don't understand what/why you are asking me.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The show was made by the same guys that did this, so they gonna drag it out as long they can and throw around crazy buzz words to keep the viewers invested.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   
It is just another reality show.

Tell what it is and show it, no more show.

Find bigfoot and show the video of him signing the photos, no bigfoot shows.

Find the treasure on Oak Island, no more show.

Explain the ghosts, no more show.

All these have in common is they are filling time with useless information that people watch but they say nothing of any consequence because they would loose their show and have to come up with some other idea.

They will never reveal anything real.
edit on 2-6-2023 by beyondknowledge2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge2

All these have in common is they are filling time with useless information that people watch but they say nothing of any consequence because they would loose their show and have to come up with some other idea.

Precisely...

Here is the first Reality show I worked on as a PA. It was All fake and probably one of the worst reality shows ever made, if not the very worst.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

1.618 may be known to the source as a ratio but how do they know we would interprate the frequency as that number when they are generating at 3.124 feazeldings. They don't use the same measurements as we do so the number itself is irrelevant. It is just our interpretation of the signal.
edit on 2-6-2023 by beyondknowledge2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   

The Iridium Network Signal. It is registered with the FCC and is used in satellite phone communication.

Frequency Range: 1616 MHz - 1626.5 MHz

Iridium is a global satellite communications company, providing access to voice and data services anywhere on Earth. With its constellation of satellites, Iridium's network connects people and devices in the world's most remote places — and close to home.

All there needed to be is a working satellite phone on location to detect the signal. Not saying The History Channel would omit their on location satellite devices using the Iridium Network or anything.

The most far out thing it could be is an underground facility using that technology. Or the aliens use the same band as a major global satallite communication network.
edit on 2-6-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   
It is said that SWR has paranormal elements at times………

I wonder if a cross analysis may bear some fruit.

The experiment I’m proposing should be simple.

Since 1.6Ghz is a factor at SWR……then in a ghost hunting setting elsewhere…..use a mobile or pocket spectrum analyzer to measure the frequencies while attracting or provoking possible entities.

For entities to manifest themselves……they of course require energy…..but with that energy, manifestations should also emit frequencies from vibrational transitioning from their world to our world.

Would the frequencies be +/- 1.6Ghz ?

If so, can it be said that there is a relationship between the 1.6Ghz of UAP’s and the 1.6Ghz of paranormal entities’s

Bear in mind there are orbs in the sky and there are orbs associated with spirits….none have, as far as I know, been known to be solid in its manifested form. It’s usually a lighted form…making it difficult to determine it’s make up.

Well if your a ghost Hunter and you have a portable Spectrum Analyzer….take it with you the next time you go hunting where ever else other than at SWR and sweep the frequencies in the hopes you may see +/- 1.6Ghz.

Good luck 🍀

👽
edit on 2-6-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

If they used a signal finder like those the mystery will be solved, I mean I guess that is bad for business

Yup, that's any TV show. Take Oak Island Treasure Hunting, or whatever its named, they never find treasure, never.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   
It's just entertainment. It will last as long as the ratings hold out. In my time, we had 'in search of'. With a lot of fantastic mysteries with no answers. This is the same thing, different generation

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 08:58 PM
link   

It would be a far out kinda theory, and I’m not saying I believe it. Buuut, we use that frequency both on and above the planet. Is it possible that this is the source/sources, and something in that particular area is only reflecting/projecting/focusing the signal Intermittently? I wouldn’t know if it’s possible, but I’m putting it out there.

Maybe some quirk in reflectivity due to mineralization?

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Topcraft

I imagine so...When I was a kid my neighbor was outside sprinkling loose change out of a coffee can all over the ground under his C band satellite.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

They would have to get there in seconds, or have already been there I think.

Also, it is a Blackhawk with no transponder. They monitor all the local air traffic. I wouldn’t think you can rent one of those too easily. I could be wrong about that, but there is a federal law about turning off your transponder I think. Unless you’re military.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: sean

Not sure I understand. Please explain.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 04:20 AM
link   
The only mystery here is why people still subscribe and fascinate about this absolute nonsense.

Gullible people = $$$ i guess.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join