It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayhem Grips Ukrainian Capital

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

I am quite sure your going to claim that al jazeera, CNN,CBC,ABC,CBS and other Alphabet news outlets as reliable even they have being caught lying countless of times here, ironic i haven't you see in those other threads.

Here's whom your opposition is.

Violent video: Ukraine rioters brutally beat police, storm local admin building

edit on 19-2-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Got more sources, then you do. Including None RT. The one Brave man that loves he opposition. Please everyone give a clap for.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Well judging someone´s agenda without knowing the person .. shallow
If you ask me.. i can tell i am anti EU too, i dont like EU and how it had let us europeans down in so many cases. I don´t even understand why Ukraine wants to join as this boat is sinking. But propably it would be better to them than current system they have.
If you ask me would i like to have more countries to join EU and put my tax money to support every corrupt country there is.. i don´t. Just today i heard from our news that we are propably forgiving the Greece for its loans. We were promised that these loans would be paid back and our country would be safe by giving a loan.. well all has been lies lies and lies.

Here is my point.. see my agenda? All what is wrong in this Ukraine matter is that this is an example of another corrupted system with citizens suffering.. Eu is not an answer for them.. in my opinion they should try to negoatiate peace with each other. I don´t like rioters either as when taking a path like this will cause further problems too..

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Emotions run high in these situations no one is denying that. Let's try to keep this in mind while discussing/debating the topic.

Hopefully all sides can stick to the facts.

edit on 19-2-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

i can tell i am anti EU too

Just save it, i can the lies about being Anti EU your trying to make. I know what game your trying with that EU post. Its NOT going to work.

As in during the protesting in Libya there were similar users like you in favor of the Libyan rebels where are they? accepting the full consequences of the failed intervention.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Ukraine was the 3rd largest exporter of grains, super fertile soil, the largest country completely inside Europe, an army 2nd to Russia... bloody tug-of-war going on with people/EU vs govt/Russia. You just know the EU and US are going to jump in at which point Russia will as well.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

mrsdudara
Ukraine was the 3rd largest exporter of grains, super fertile soil, the largest country completely inside Europe, an army 2nd to Russia... bloody tug-of-war going on with people/EU vs govt/Russia. You just know the EU and US are going to jump in at which point Russia will as well.

Indeed when Ukraine joins the EU all the exports grains, super fertile soil to Russia will, but Russia has the Oil Supply gas. You know what happens then? Ukraine freezes for each winter as an return back.

And the EU offers to Ukraine what? NOTHING. Just ask the Greeks or anyone in the EU.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

You still haven't replied to my thread.Good luck debunking it.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter

Indeed when Ukraine joins the EU all the exports grains, super fertile soil to Russia will, but Russia has the Oil Supply gas. You know what happens then? Ukraine freezes for each winter as an return back.

And the EU offers to Ukraine what? NOTHING. Just ask the Greeks or anyone in the EU.

Exactly.

This deal proved Russia has more to offer than the EU. Knocking the EU off their high horse.

EU can't risk looking weak, and they can't risk loosing what the Ukraine has to offer. I see the EU and US spinning this as an out of control government that needs to be overthrown for the peoples sake.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
When people get mad and fed up with their government leaders you have to become humble and resign and fix the corruption.Unless it is Nazis or someone like that trying to take over.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Nazis that was your question? There is new nazis in US too as around the world. Why would i be intrested how many nazis are in the independent square of Ukraine? Sure someone got them in a pic but i can´t see them being an majority of people there.

Nice trolling tho.. sorry i was busy watching our olympic ice hockey team to beat the butts of Russian one..
edit on 19-2-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

There is not nor will there ever be a government that is not corrupt.

Blood shed and riots are sad, awful thing to see.

Peace is a wonderful notion, but it is impossible. This is mostly because everyone prioritizes needs and wants differently. Some make food, energy, and the ability to work towards prospering as an individual a priority. While others make religious beliefs, the prosperity of others, and friendship their priority. Every once in an while you even get someone like Hitler whose priority is "to make the world a better place" which is great if you fit into his idea of a perfect person. Not so great for everyone else. Peace can happen only until one group steps on or threatens the other groups priorities.

As for Greece and their loans. I truly believe that the current monetary system is broke beyond repair and every one's including the EU's money has become nothing more than theoretical - unable to be backed by anything of actual worth. Theoretical money can only exist for so long.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
joining EU is a bad idea but great for EU to sustain the growth.
All we hear from the news is, EU needs growth, economy is growing, blah blah
So another 45 million human beings that can be slaved into EU construct.

But if I think of Kiev... how many protesters are there 20 thousand ?
Kiev has 2.7 million citizens, that's what ? not even 1 %

So... ALL Ukrainian want the change ? I don't think so !

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
OH Just great...

With Putin hoping that they can just keep it from going full civil war for a few more days, Ukraine continues to slide towards a dismal result. This morning sees the next level of escalation in the break-away Western region:

*UKRAINE'S SECURITY SERVICE SAYS WEAPONS CACHE STOLEN: INTERFAX
*UKRAINE SECURITY SERVICE SAYS PROTESTERS SEIZED 1,500 GUNS
*UKRAINE SERVICE SAYS PROTESTERS SEIZED 100,000 ROUNDS OF AMMO
*UKRAINE SERVICE SAYS PROTESTERS GUILTY OF `TERRORIST ACTS'
And with that, the 'excuse' the military needed to get involved as Interfax reports the Ukraine's SBU starts "Anti-terrorist" operation in the Western region of Ivano-Frankvisk. With 25 dead and 241 injured, according to the AP, we suspect these numbers are sadly just the start.

www.zerohedge.com...

How convenient. Someone is steering up the pot... and poking the bear.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

I'm still wondering how, the hell, anyone thinks RT is going to give you the unbias account.

Think about it.. RT is a propaganda machine created by the Kremlin, but the same people , over, and over, keep using it like it's a valid source!

They sure seem eager to tell you their version... whatever that is.

Makes you wonder.. what's the U.S. equivalent? Is there an America Today in Russia?

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Drone view

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mrsdudara

There is no country which is not corrupt but there are countries which are less corrupt than others and countries which are heavily corrupt. Its sad to see how our very own country is getting more corrupted as being a member of EU, sure its still third least corrupted country in a world according last year statistics. Our goverment doesn´t work for us anymore it works for EU... sadly it shows in our taxes and is reducing our health care among other things. EU is not an answer... to any country except the EU itself. What EU really is .. you can compare it to the vatican.. its an institution

reply to post by KrzYma

Even they say the magical word of growth.. our economical growth has gone downhill at the same time as our unemployment rates has gone higher and higher. The gap between wealthy and poor people is deeper than ever. What is this growth.. it is not here now, we have not seen it.
Kiev is only one city there was people coming from the western part of Ukraine to Kiev but streets were blocked.. Yanukovitc and his team of power comes from eastern part of the country.

edit on 19-2-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Ukrainian journalist dies of gunshot wounds in Kiev attack

A Ukrainian reporter has died of a gunshot wound after masked men attacked him on the way home in central Kiev. His colleagues suspect the attack was not accidental.

Keep on poking the bear, this is becoming plain obvious powers are stirring up the pot. Doesn't anyone find this one bit strange that has become out of nowhere a pure violent menace?

3 weeks ago the protest where messy, there where bruises and some broken bones, but not as violent as to what is happening now.

It reminds me of this thread about the french revolution. This protest is being well funded, they should have broken up weeks ago. How are they getting food, water? Those protesters aren't working.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

MessageforAll

It reminds me of this thread about the french revolution. This protest is being well funded, they should have broken up weeks ago. How are they getting food, water? Those protesters aren't working.

The french revolution is an appropriate analogy; And there will be a bloody purge and retribution. The fascist oligarchs brought it upon themselves with their corruption and arrogance.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join