It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visually Confirmed: Enormous Craft Detected on Moon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Thanks. If Secureteam10 is the (only confirm-able) source of the image(s), then the last bit of credibility just went down the toilet...

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I find this thread eerily similar to the movie Transformers Dark Side Of the Moon that I keep seeing playing every few days in the last couple of weeks. In the beginning of the movie, they made it look like the entire moon race in the 60's was a top secret effort to look at a large alien crashed ship that landed on the moon.

Of course it might be fun to speculate maybe against 1000 to one odds something did crash on the moon and that our government and other governments have been scrambling for several years to find out more and prepare the public via movies, etc. On the other hand which came first? The movie or the billion to one event actually happening? If a spaceship was sent here thousands of years ago from another nearby star system, it could have crashed on our moon. It would be like the alien equivalent of NASA with better tech messing things up. Maybe telescope feeds were cut off when the DOD determined it was alien and that's why it dissapeared from telescopes. It can be fun speculating even though it might not be reality.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

Vast hoax, or intergalactic Tetris tournament?

You decide!

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   

InterestedReader

DeadSeraph

Not buying it. They have no credible sources it would seem, and all they have for images are the grainy artifact pictures from google that have been discussed (and debunked) previously. The only other image they have supposedly showing a craft are completely indiscernible and could be anything or even just drawn in photoshop.

This is supposedly their giant intergalactic space ship:

They are claiming that these giant L shaped ships landed on the moon, yet the picture from google looks nothing like that...

No credible sources? The article specifically links to three other sources in the "mass-media" who also ran the story:

London daily Mail www.dailymail.co.uk... tml

New York Daily News www.nydailynews.com...

Hindustan Times of India [url]http://www.hindustantimes.com/news-feed/science/researcher-finds-mysterious-triangular-object-on-moon-through-google-earth/article1-1174563.aspx[ /url]

A quick search of Google also shows sites like Huffington Post and many others ran with the story too. How much more "credible" do articles need to be to meet YOUR standard?
edit on 20-1-2014 by InterestedReader because: (no reason given)

More credible than citing ONE guy who's credentials nobody can verify? If you are so willing to believe that aliens have invaded the solar system in giant invisible spaceships and have docked with the dark side of the moon, be my guest. I'm not quite as gullible.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Just because some larger news outlets put it on their website doesn't make it true. These sites are fighting for their position and clicks on the internet. Also, reporting news isn't what it once was. These places haven't traced the sources to determine the truth. Anything goes if it can be popular.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

So you have wasted time, looking into "Dr. Norton"? Did you not read the article all the way through?

nor do any of them have the audio interview with "Dr. Norton" whose name was changed to protect his identity.

That isn't even his name.

So, not that I believe this, but does anyone know what china is really doing up there? Are they posting pictures from the moon anywhere?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
It looks like a crystalline structure under a microscope.

Here is a photo.

Sugar Crystals

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
well as we know China just recently sent a lander on the Moon, I wonder what the exact mission of theirs was supposed to be. If they too find something I should suspect there will be nothing that comes out from their news agency, nor would I expect NASA to say anything either.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
It's a secure team 10 source.

IMO this is a hoax.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by carewemust

I don't say UFO's do not exist but....all this inner solarsystem UFO stuff doesn't make any sense.

The only thing I can make of it all is that there are many different kinds of ET out there, they are not all friends of us or with eachother.

But then again...if there was fighting going on (like this guy with the nightvision goggles claims, Ed Grimsley)we should have noticed more warish hostile activity in our atmosphere...and on/ around (our) Moon

Just saying...

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
LMAO GREAT FICTION! Thats what this whole forum is, trolls, guys who wanna see people react to their silly stories and RC planes with sparklers hanging off em!

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
This part is verified.

Three Terrier-Orion suborbital rockets are scheduled to blast off from NASA's Wallops Flight Facility between 1 a.m. and 5 a.m. EST (0600 to 1000 GMT) Tuesday within a span of 20 seconds, on hush-hush missions for the Department of Defense (DoD).

If Tuesday morning's attempt is scrubbed, backup launch opportunities are also available each day from Wednesday through Saturday (Jan. 15-18), NASA officials said.

Terrier-Orion rockets weigh about 2,900 pounds (1,315 kilograms) and are capable of carrying payloads weighing up to 800 pounds (363 kg), according to a NASA description. The rockets can loft a 200-pound (91 kg) payload to an altitude of 124 miles (200 kilometers) and an 800-pound payload 50 miles (80 km) up.

www.space.com...
edit on 21-1-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

WOW there is deff. something there that is either Man-made or ET made, this structure is NOT a natural formation. Google Moon at: 22 042 38.46N, 142 34 44.52E

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSZOMBIE

You can't deny there is something on the moon that is NOT a natural formation. Whether is our technology or something from another planet, it's interesting and deff. there none the less. Google Moon at: 22 042 38.46N, 142 34 44.52E

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ELE115PWD

Yes, actually we can.

NONE of the sources check out, none of the proof offered up is proof of anything. Of course the blind desires of some ats'er as of late will ignore all the evidence that was laid out two years ago.....

This site is becoming a joke.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

BS.

Turner Radio Network is run by White supremacist who was exposed as an FBI informant as well.

People posting crap from this site should be warned my the mods as much as those posting from Scorcha Fail or Weekly World News, because it's got basically the same credibility.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

ELE115PWD

WOW there is deff. something there that is either Man-made or ET made, this structure is NOT a natural formation. Google Moon at: 22 042 38.46N, 142 34 44.52E

Plenty of things, I'm sure... but you're not likely to resolve them using google moon. Seems to be a common mistake among "anomaly hunters".

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Daily Mail and Huffington Post constantly report things based on a single image. The amount of tumblr jokes that get reported as news is astounding.
This particular article cites one person... and this was the ONLY news team on the planet who was able to interview him. Curious...

I second this motion to not be gullible

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Not only has it has been debunked here on ATS on a number of threads.

But also using the "Turner Radio Network" as a source isnt the best thing. For anything. Ever

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join