It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever wonder what a demon says during an exorcism?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I couldn't agree more!

As a manager at the house, I saw quite a few walks of life come through the door; out of all the people that cane through that front door, I only encountered 2 that were either possessed (the one I mentioned above I know he was possessed) or severely oppressed.

The young man in this early 20's I had mention had / has a sever mental disability which I believe is / was the cause of the manifestation. The one man, in his late 20's-early 30's was a martial arts expert in...6 different styles, yes, mostly all black belts in each. However, the case with him was he did NOT have a mental disability, he had held a job previously. He ended up at the house in a, shall I say, interesting turn of events in his life.

I don't hold to the idea nor do I believe that everyone with a mental disability is demon possessed and those the practice MA are either; I am saying that, I believe it's brought about severe stress, depression & entertaining dark thoughts, deep dark thoughts of murder, mayhem and complete hate & disrespect of all authority figures every where. This means, anyone that clearly hates/ disrespects authority of all kinds regardless of who they are in the world and the world would be a better place without them and we should all live free without any authority over us at all. (this is completely contradictory to the natural order of things in the world.)

It's a ear mark but not the only one.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ConradPeace

As the son of an exorcist (deliverance worker) I have a unique viewpoint. I believe people have demons. Every one of us. Why? We all sin and sin is an invitation for them to enter our "house". Now why do I REALLY believe? I've seen things others haven't. Iv'e witnessed INFANTS speak and curse Jesus. I have seen people levitate. I've seen things I dont even want to remember. I have had conversations with these demons. I KNOW theyr'e real and thats SCARY. The op is right. These demons hate everything about God and everything he created. They want nothing less than to destroy you and everything you care about. Do I expect to change anyones opinion? No. Thats up to you to find the truth now that you have been told it.

Also, I disagree with your opinion about the book of Mathew. First of all, Mathew was a Jew writing to other Jews about Jesus. Second of all Mark 16:16-18 states that people WILL perform deliverance (exorcism) till Jesus sends them all to the lake of fire..
To each his own choice. If anyone is really intersted in pursuing more information about this PM me and I will send you links to where you can get lots of good information.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   

This whole thing is contradictory and bias , it seems this priest is just trying to push his beliefs or agendas by claiming this devil told him.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   

vethumanbeing

FlyersFan

Komodo
He glared at me with such hate I could feel it, I don't even know how to describe it,

That's how my handful of demon encounters went. I couldn't see it. But I knew it was
standing next to me and it absolutely hated me .... and all it's attention was on me.
It was sinister ... and real.

Ive had encounters with the dark, and it is real; I would call it smackdown "so here you are and give it your best shot COWARD". Someone should start a thread on these experiences; why they had them and how they overcame them. Mine was the devil portrayed to me as my mother 200 years old, red and black ugly (too stupid to be believed) I laughed and said "REALLY, THATS ALL YOUVE GOT". Whats the point? why are they in form, torment mode. GO HOME (whats keeping you/locking you here).

I've never had the boogey man experience. My experiences are they come in their form, when they were once above, and try to persuade via reason from their own thinking. They know that scary stuff will not work with I.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   

HerMisfits
This whole thing is contradictory and bias , it seems this priest is just trying to push his beliefs or agendas by claiming this devil told him.

OR ... his religious beliefs are accurate and you are in denial.
One or the other.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   

So thats it?

There's no way he could possibly be delusional, deceiving or wrong its just he's accurate or I'm in denial?

Truely this is the issue with society.

I may be wrong, and he may also, be wrong. I would just suppose this man would follow his gods words, not a demons.

This is complete fearmongering so people just follow a religion without questioning it. As you seem to have just done!

Following blindly without even questioning this guy may be a complete nut case spewing out complete nonsensical things. I don't seem to be in denial, I just don't instantly follow the words of a man, because he said so.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   

FlyersFan
Ever wonder what a demon says during an exorcism?

Um -no?
Demons aren't real, like the devil, they're an anthropomorphic personification of feelings and ill-intent.
Much like almost all of the bible, they're not meant to be taken literally.
Simple-minded, god-fearing folk still haven't figured that out.
The devil/demon whispering in your ear is a metaphor for your own internal struggle.
edit on 21-1-2014 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

HerMisfits
There's no way he could possibly be delusional, deceiving or wrong its just he's accurate or I'm in denial?

And where did I say that? No where. I said ... either he's right or you are right.
Looks like you can't handle that he might be right.

This is complete fearmongering so people just follow a religion without questioning it. As you seem to have just done!

I never said any such thing. You are exceptionally new here so I'll give you some free advice ... don't accuse ATS members of things they are not guilty of. And learn how to read before responding to posts. Do that and you won't look so silly in the future.

edit on 1/21/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

stargatetravels
Demons aren't real, like the devil, they're an anthropomorphic personification of feelings and ill-intent.

Possibly. But that doesn't explain why there are negative supernatural things that happen.
I am of the opinion that a true possession is an extremely rare event. And when people
think the devil is tempting them or making them do things, it's more likely to be their own
sick human nature that is causing the evil behavior. BUT ... there are instances of
supernatural things happening, and so I keep an open mind about those.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

evilmonkey
reply to post by ConradPeace

As the son of an exorcist (deliverance worker) I have a unique viewpoint. I believe people have demons. Every one of us. Why? We all sin and sin is an invitation for them to enter our "house". Now why do I REALLY believe? I've seen things others haven't. Iv'e witnessed INFANTS speak and curse Jesus. I have seen people levitate. I've seen things I dont even want to remember. I have had conversations with these demons. I KNOW theyr'e real and thats SCARY. The op is right. These demons hate everything about God and everything he created. They want nothing less than to destroy you and everything you care about. Do I expect to change anyones opinion? No. Thats up to you to find the truth now that you have been told it.

Also, I disagree with your opinion about the book of Mathew. First of all, Mathew was a Jew writing to other Jews about Jesus. Second of all Mark 16:16-18 states that people WILL perform deliverance (exorcism) till Jesus sends them all to the lake of fire..
To each his own choice. If anyone is really intersted in pursuing more information about this PM me and I will send you links to where you can get lots of good information.

Ah, someone who actually knows what they're talking about because they've experienced it. Thanks for sharing.

The OP is catholic centric. Their exorcisms are very ritualistic and drawn out. That is not how Jesus taught his disciples to drive out demons. In most cases, the process is quick and painless. Who really wants to talk with a demon anyway? They're smarter than you and the truth is not in them. A Christians job in this respect is to crush the enemy, not talk or bore it out.

Evilmonkey, what do you think the average time to drive out a demon is from your experience? A few minutes?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

UnderGetty
The OP is catholic centric. Their exorcisms are very ritualistic and drawn out. That is not how Jesus taught his disciples to drive out demons.

... and yet, it works. Catholic or Protestant ... the exorcisms work.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Yes it works. There are pagan exorcisms and exorcism rituals from other religions that seem to work too.

Many of these put the victim at risk though. We read in the media from time to time of someone dying as a result of an exorcism ritual. Not all exorcisms are the same. Binding a demon first so they don't cause harm is vital and yet gets overlooked in a lot of cases.

Look, if I'm going to plunge a blocked toilet, I'm going to do it in the quickest and cleanest way possible. Maybe it's just me but I aren't all that interested in how it smells, looks, and feels. I certainly don't want any residual skid marks on my hands when I'm done :-)

I'm not knocking your OP. I find this an interesting topic. There are other more efficient ways besides the catholic rituals is all.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

UnderGetty
I'm not knocking your OP.

I didn't think you were. No problem.

I find this an interesting topic. There are other more efficient ways besides the catholic rituals is all.

There are bunches of different exorcisms out there. I've seen tapes of Buddhist exorcisms as well. I found this article interesting as well. I am not endorsing it or debunking it ... I'm just putting it out for discussion.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

HerMisfits

I thought so too!
I believe in demons and stuff, i must admit it sounded kinda weird, until i read what the demon "told him" about muslim bombers... and yup, i was conviced, hes peeing way off the jar, as we say were im from.
I dont know what to think, either hes a liar, or he interprets reality a tad too subjectively.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by payta

Hi Payta,

thanks for the reply. I absolutely agree, I have looked into demonology and definitely believe in these occurrences. But this ''Priest'' is purely delusional and bias.

The way in which it is said is clearly advocating bias views. Muslim bombers? Abortions??

Why would he not target hate within what he preaches . They don't have any hate?? They object to homosexuals, women who choose to have an abortion and further more! The demon loves hate, fear... then this man is giving him just that with what he is telling people.

I don't think a demon would have prejudiced. These are clearly the spewings of a religious man trying to further the word of his god using the fear of demons.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by stargatetravels

Tell that to someone who has had a real honest to goodness infestation... not I said the fly, but Ive scraped past a few and it is indeed real. During my first several years practicing zazen I encountered some of these entities and I clearly gleaned that it is as the op relays, the crave to destroy things, particularly the family because that is how they can take down nations. The real goal of these entities is a world of pain and misery - however, I have found them to be quite weak and pedantic in the face of any one with some real spirit, backbone. They loathe the freedom of humans and our potential.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Interesting subject, and I've always wondered if demon possession can be attributed to mental illness, or if mental illness can be attributed to demon possession every since I've read about "Legion" in the Bible. This is another account of what demons say in an exorcism.

This is what the demon(s) said, colored in red, during an exorcism by Jesus in the Bible.

Jesus Heals a Demon-Possessed Man

5 So they arrived at the other side of the lake, in the region of the Gerasenes. 2 When Jesus climbed out of the boat, a man possessed by an evil spirit came out from a cemetery to meet him. 3 This man lived among the burial caves and could no longer be restrained, even with a chain. 4 Whenever he was put into chains and shackles—as he often was—he snapped the chains from his wrists and smashed the shackles. No one was strong enough to subdue him. 5 Day and night he wandered among the burial caves and in the hills, howling and cutting himself with sharp stones.

6 When Jesus was still some distance away, the man saw him, ran to meet him, and bowed low before him. 7 With a shriek, he screamed, “Why are you interfering with me, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? In the name of God, I beg you, don’t torture me!” 8 For Jesus had already said to the spirit, “Come out of the man, you evil spirit.”

9 Then Jesus demanded, “What is your name?”

And he replied, “My name is Legion, because there are many of us inside this man.” 10 Then the evil spirits begged him again and again not to send them to some distant place.

11 There happened to be a large herd of pigs feeding on the hillside nearby. 12 “Send us into those pigs,” the spirits begged. “Let us enter them.”

13 So Jesus gave them permission. The evil spirits came out of the man and entered the pigs, and the entire herd of about 2,000 pigs plunged down the steep hillside into the lake and drowned in the water.

Mark 5:1-13 NLT

Food for thought.
edit on 22-1-2014 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by majesticgent

I think most of the time, someone who thinks they are possessed is really having a mental illness situation.
I am of the opinion that demon possession is rare. It happens. But it's rare.
(I could be wrong, but that's what I'm thinking ... )

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

CirqueDeTruth
reply to post by ParasuvO

To Vethumanbeing:

I like that idea. Your tales from the Darkside Thread... you should start one Vet!

The debunkers (based in fear of the unknown only) here that are ruining the impunity of those that have had these experiences are so tiresome. FlyersFan should not be taking a beating; Ive had more than one of these experiences "True Tales from the Darkside" What subforum would you suggest, Conspiracies In Religion, Origins and Creationism, Relationships, or Board News?
edit on 22-1-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

I vote for "paranormal". Go for it!!
I'm excited to read about your experience!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join