It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Creator is Darkness and Light is His Creation. The Grand Deception is to forget or ignore The Cr

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

onequestion
reply to post by Itisnowagain

I have to disagree with the now philosophy for the same reason i disagree with the unity we are one philosophy based on one thing, these philosophies push the premise that the individual is god.

I don't think you are following what I have been saying from the response above.

'Individual' is a concept, an idea, a thought - which arises in life (which is never not present).

I have never said that the individual is god. God is the undivided whole.

edit on 19-1-2014 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by InTheLight

Nothing is created here. Infinite Consciousness always IS. We who already exist, but sprang from an already infinite existence, ie. infinite consciousness fractal springing forth from other infinite existences fractals, ie, the consciousness/spirit of the person, not the universes or matter, for they're just movies. They're like DVDs, and we're not a part of them. Training manuals. But the Higher Attributes of Creation, Love, Goodness, Intelligence, Beauty, Compassion, Kindness, Cousnseling, Teaching, Helping, and growth in every way of consciousness, already IS, and lives/dwells and works, outside the DVDs. They create the DVDs.

We don't grow a spark of light here. We enter a sliver of ourselves here, attempting to bring its frequency up, and some fall for a while and end up in temporal prison type schools, like a frequency match, souls go up and down. But when the sliver is alligned with the consciousness it left, the dreamer wakes up.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Unity_99

Nothing is created here. Infinite Consciousness always IS. We who already exist, but sprang from an already infinite existence, ie. infinite consciousness fractal springing forth from other infinite existences fractals, ie, the consciousness/spirit of the person, not the universes or matter, for they're just movies. They're like DVDs, and we're not a part of them. Training manuals. But the Higher Attributes of Creation, Love, Goodness, Intelligence, Beauty, Compassion, Kindness, Cousnseling, Teaching, Helping, and growth in every way of consciousness, already IS, and lives/dwells and works, outside the DVDs. They create the DVDs.

We don't grow a spark of light here. We enter a sliver of ourselves here, attempting to bring its frequency up, and some fall for a while and end up in temporal prison type schools, like a frequency match, souls go up and down. But when the sliver is alligned with the consciousness it left, the dreamer wakes up.

That reverberated through me as beautiful poetry, which I would love to gobble up and own. But, I would tend to lean in agreement with that take only if quantum physics and mathematics could, without a doubt, confirm that consciousness always IS and WAS, but then that's just my skeptical mind playing up again in my physical/mind/spiritual state of reality, and also because have no memory retention of a history of consciousness.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Its like this, we're already from heaven and home and happiness. And some of us remember a bit of it and have only the need to get others to straighten out their problems, to start to be kind themselves and others and seek to see beyond any programming here: harsh smiting gods, capital punishment, government ideologies that allow fascism/slavery OR inequality and homelessness. We're to be both FREE and Soveriegn AND socially equal and aware, something the left and right have never pulled off yet. Norway is close. But they're still living under masonic control and occultists, as well as in a scarsity system which only exists because of money, and most of that and the world's resources are in the hands of the few.

So we're to try and use humor, understanding, to see through this and reach others.

The so called fresher recruits remember home more, but everyone was a fresher recruit at one time.

Even those who think they remember the dark, aren't from the dark. Even they originate in the happiness of home. But if you hang out for a kazillion years in lower frequency you can forget.

Dark metaphorical means dimming of consciousness and awareness.

I'll follow you into the dark//What Dreams May Come

The mission we all signed up for was to help, enter in and reach people.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Light = Consciousness. The consciousness Lights up with thought.

Dark is the opposite of that. Or can be created to be dimmed or inanimate plasma, that is not lit up at certain frequencies, ie the movie screen we entered, and its plasma fields.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Well for quantum physics there are 2 things that support what I'm suggesting, (out of many, the 2 that came to mind I should qualify and say):

1. www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

David Bohm/PHD, peered into atoms, and what he discovered was akin to a plasmic screen, that joins everything. So we are all connected, ie the experiments that show that parts of atoms respond thousands and millions of miles away, no light speed required, its spontaneous, as if they weren't separated. We aren't. Well the plasma screen he found, (I keep saying this is like a movie, lol) is 2 d. The light source like lasers erect it into a 3d reality, that we fool ourselves into being real. In any case, there are many articles on: is our universe a hollogram and even a recent one on some of the findings concerning black holes (which may or may not exist as scientists currently understand them), that suggest this is indeed a hollogram.

So what he suggested, this is a projection or mirror of a higher realm.

Perception - The reality beyond matter

Your consciousness/Spirit/Light is the driver of the vehicle. But all perceptions of reality occur in our minds.

3. In the darkness of our minds, so called, shut off from light, within our bodies, cells, shut off from light, emit photons.

(well I had to add the third).

We are channeling in ourselves.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Light VS Darkness can mean too many different things: Good vs Evil, Known vs Unknown, Conscience vs Unconscience.

The Good vs Evil metaphor is likely a result of misinterpretting the known vs unknown metaphor after viewing several works of fiction because a story's protagonists are often on the side of the known while the antagonists are often on the side of the unknown. Protagonists are also often of good alignment, while antagonists are also often of evil alignment. So it is easy to confuse Darkness with Evil.

However, the truest form of darkness is nothingness, emptiness, and silence.

So I like disentangling evil from darkness, and viewing them as separate forces.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The void/darkness, absense....

Brains fire up electric circuits and lightworks...

Spirit Consciousness Mind does the same....

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Well since Satan is the bad guy in most predictions, or serve God, so God won't dish out a can of whoop ass.

Something went wrong with logic on who is more destructive. God or the Devil.
edit on 19-1-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
In this three dimensional existence we experience everything through polarity, so to say that darkness and light are separate entities would be like saying water and steam are separate entities, is it not? To limit your perception to only that which your senses perceive is the greatest mistake a man can make.

The Creator was the cause, we and everything perceivable are the effect of that cause. Just wait till you pass on, it'll make sense then.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Reading the Bible (KJV) I find these verses : First John 1:5 completely states the opposite as you. "God is light and in Him there is no darkness." Psalm 4:6 states "Let the light of your face shine upon us, O LORD." Psalm 36:9 says "For with you is the fountain of life; in your light we see light." Psalm 89:15 states Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you, who walk in the light of your presence, O LORD.

I'm no expert here however, the bible eludes in SEVERAL places that God is Light.

Isaiah 60:19 " The sun will no more be your light by day, nor will the brightness of the moon shine on you, for the LORD will be your everlasting light, and your God will be your glory."

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Itisnowagain
All one has is the present moment to look at and the truth can only be found in presence.

You can't really say if this is all there is.

Of course that is what makes your circular logic go round and round.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

onequestion
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Explain to me what it is to be neutral, to feel or exist in a neutral state of being..

Are you saying that we are nothing, or that we should seek to achieve nothingness?

To bring it into visual perspective which some may be seeing from, from 1z subjective observation.
yin/yang image below with smaller versions within its structure...

The exterior and divider lines = neutrality-observing or watching ALL* within

non dual = the exterior of the perspective divider lines boundaries.
What the lines of perspective are Created designed upon & within-CREATOR who set the boundaries of perspective observation.

dual = LIGHT & DARK -GOOD & BAD the acknowledgment / labeling / separation cause of Created divider perspective lines, still within the non dual CREATOR set boundaries.

So in some perspectives since dual or the Created is/are within or are designed upon the non dual-
(consider the background of the image the perspective lines are made and observed upon)
-By the CREATOR, dual can be considered non dual once the perspective boundaries are eliminated... Leaving ALL* is 1 or nothingness is ALL depending on the perspective of the observer.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

To make it simple, I will explain it in this way.

"Good" and "Bad" describes actions between "things" (people/spirits) in creation. Light and Dark is usually used as a metaphor for "good" and "evil".

I am referring to "light" as being all creation, Heaven and Earth (all realms), and Darkness as being the creator - the potential which brought it into existence. "let there be light".

So, it is true that all "things" are individual but ONE in Light (Creation).
It is also true that all things are the same and ONE in Darkness (Spirit/God/Creator).

physical bodies, light bodies, are all a part of creation which is why it continues to change

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

evilmonkey
reply to post by arpgme

Reading the Bible (KJV) I find these verses : First John 1:5 completely states the opposite as you. "God is light and in Him there is no darkness." Psalm 4:6 states "Let the light of your face shine upon us, O LORD." Psalm 36:9 says "For with you is the fountain of life; in your light we see light." Psalm 89:15 states Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you, who walk in the light of your presence, O LORD.

I'm no expert here however, the bible eludes in SEVERAL places that God is Light.

Isaiah 60:19 " The sun will no more be your light by day, nor will the brightness of the moon shine on you, for the LORD will be your everlasting light, and your God will be your glory."

The bible also says "In the beginning there was darkness..."

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Unity_99
reply to post by InhaleExhale

The duality is coded into the testing ground only. The area in the middle where the twin vortex's meet, or the two opposing energies/forces, meet.

Where do you feel this is no more the testing ground, after death? I do not know myself of any stories that do not involve duality in an afterlife or astral realms (not a huge data sample). Everyone that claims they have interacted with a "higher" being should know higher is also lower in duality. It does not make sense to me that they could help/hinder us in any way if they were not themselves an expression of polarity just as we are.

Spirit manifests on many levels of frequency. Light is full spectrum and higher/lower as well.

I do not understand this. If you are talking about 'light' frequencies and spectrum, do you not feel it important to include the full electromagnetic radiation spectrum to include X-Rays, Gamma rays etc. Do you believe that this is the "full" know EM spectrum or just what human scientific instruments are able to detect so far? What is a frequency to you? For me it is the speed at which something is oscillating between states.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

arpgme
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

To make it simple, I will explain it in this way.

"Good" and "Bad" describes actions between "things" (people/spirits) in creation. Light and Dark is usually used as a metaphor for "good" and "evil".

I am referring to "light" as being all creation, Heaven and Earth (all realms), and Darkness as being the creator - the potential which brought it into existence. "let there be light".

So, it is true that all "things" are individual but ONE in Light (Creation).
It is also true that all things are the same and ONE in Darkness (Spirit/God/Creator).

physical bodies, light bodies, are all a part of creation which is why it continues to change

To simplify it even further, isn't God then the hidden shadow in our consciousness that brings forth light?

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
U know what funny about the difference between Dark and Light. The dark means you can't see anything in front of you, and also looks empty and cold. The light, however, is more like you won't even see it hit you, as well as heat.

Darkness is not shadow, since darkness came before the light. Then Bang, light, which can create shadows. Shadows can exist without light.

Are you afraid of the dark?

edit on 19-1-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Do you know where the darkness lies though? On the other side of the light. Do you see the light? If so, you should also see/know where the darkness is. If you see the Creation, the Creator cannot be far away.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

The Vedic teacher says that God is "Jyoti Swaroop" or shines with His own light.

The light you see in the Universe is due to God's powers. God has many powers but the power acting on 'gross matter' (or dark matter) is 'agni' or energy. This power causes particles to vibrate and this give a sound of atomic scale which we perceive as light.

God always exists in His all original glory, even when Universe is not around. The 'Veda' tells us of three eternal entities - God, souls, and 'prakriti - gross matter'. The Universe is created when God's power acts on 'prakriti', and creates suns, planets etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join