It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Were An Alien Where Would You Land?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Just as the title says. If you were an alien flying a UFO or if you were an alien commander of a UFO. Which place on Earth would be the most desireable place to land? And why would you pick this place over other places? Just curious what the aliens might think...

I know what my answer would be: Not USA, because of the risk of getting shot down, or killed after I land. Iceland maybe? Two 3rd of the population are women, maybe more.
And they�re peaceful people too. And they�re sort of isolated on their island. I would choose a not so populated place for security reasons. What about you? Do you think somewhere people would welcome you with open arms?

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   
i would have to say i would land some where in Canada just because they seem less hostial

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   
id have to say id land on teh moon to do remote observations with my alien equipment. When i felt safe i would most likely go to a place in the middle f nowhere like the ocean or something then to one of the lesser civlizations ( 3rd world countries) then mabye to molre advanced places when i felet safe. i wouldnt want to just dive in and get head over heels

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
New Zealand...does anyone on earth hate NZ!? I want to go there!

ill take donations! lol

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
The one's I know collect plants from all over the Earth so I think they feel safe landing in area's where there are Rain Forest's.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
First I would find a really photoshopped looking ship, look for a guy with a really crap camera and fly around quite far from him so he has to zoom in lowering the quality even more, then I'd fly away.

Why break tradition?

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I would not want to land as a space alien, because it is like shrinking yourself to do an anthropological study on bacteria. Of course being millions, maybe billions of years ahead of earthlings, any space alien would not want to land here period. The war, the disease, the corruption and discordant factors are overwhelming to such sensitive and advanced beings. They would have to stupidify themselves so much, they would probably not be able to handle their saucers anymore. In short, any space aliens would have to make themselves as lacking as we are, still coping with general cultural illiteracy and too many unnecessary problems. Otherwise the sensory overload of the sheer backwardness of it all would be too overwhelming.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I would land in the united states.. If you have noticed.. they have had quite good relations with ufos.. they are maybe even our allies...

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
if i where an alien i would land on top of the white house at noon a monday morning, so i can be almost sure that bush is in the oval ofice that way he dies and they cant take me to jail cuz im an alien ....

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Sweden, to conquer it all.

Why?

Cause its a cakewalk to invade.

If the first defense (state of the art airplanes) dont crash due to some freak error in the software, they wont get there in the first place since they are stationed in one end of the country and expected to engage enemy in the other end.

The army? Yes, there is an army, contrary to common belief. But the entire army would get killed in the frantic scramble after a military vehicle tipped over on top of them. Yes the ENTIRE army.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
C'mon, New Orleans during Mardi Gras. Firstly no one would care and you could party like it's 1999.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Probably anywhere away from people, prefrably somewhere with lots of biodiversity, presuming that was the point of coming in the first place.
I really think if ufos physically exist they are far more likely to be unmanned probes much like the mars vehicals. Space is too vast to traverse without some form of wormhole or interdimensional shift.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Me.........It would have to be Hawaii..............cos I have not been there...........there are lovely women..........great scenery..........and the coolest private eye and he must be cool cos they named an ice lolly after him !!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I would not land at all. Reason: humans are a very dangerous type of life form. In the best case you get shot down and your technology used against you.

If really necessary I would hide in the deep waters of the sea and occasionally do incursions in the costal inhabited areas.

The best way is not to interfere with this planet, no contact, no-nothing.

After years of study, I am starting making up my mind: I think Aliens exist but they won�t come to earth. Aliens held? And advanced technologies that the US keeps hidden? Total bulls**t.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I would do it like in Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy Land in the middle of times square... step fown from my saucer... pull out a scroll with a bunch of names and call out "John Doe... You're an idiot!" and then step back in my ship and zoom away.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
C'mon, New Orleans during Mardi Gras. Firstly no one would care and you could party like it's 1999.

OH yea thats what im talking about

ah the joys of living in New Orleans......
mardigras isnt all its hyped up to be by tourists any way after you have been to about 14 of them you get bored with it.....

but im inclined to agree no one would know no one would care because everyone is drunk and inhibited and toatly out of it. with all th elights and music no one would ever see you......

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I'd ether land in Tokyo, kyoto or Seattle Washington on the space needle, so My ship would blend in.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
it depends on if u want 2 be discovered or not? If i did want 2 be seen, i will not land, but i'll hover in front of a camera in a main event (somewhere where usa is not envolved - hmm romania?

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
hehe.. The next olympic games xD WORLDWIDE coverage.. Think about it!!

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 03:12 AM
link   
i rethought my answer....i wouldnt land i would just fly through the atmosphere reaaaaalllllllyyyyy fast and cause a enormous sonic boom and scare everybody....id do this repeadily....and only on the dark side of the planet to keep everybody awake. >

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join