It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The JFK Assassination----NASA and USAEC Roles-----50 Years is long Enough

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

I linked your quote directly to the post, which was posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:25 PM (Mountain time zone). This quote though that AM and I are quoting you posted multiple times. Here is my source again: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was mocking you. AngryCymraeg isn't really a Mason. You want my Lodge?

To the heart of the matter, Masons are not concerned about Catholics becoming President. The point is that you admit again in this post that he was an agent of the Pope which is a conflict on interest. I just find it funny that you condemn Masons for our apparent conflict of interest and "lack of respect for the Will of the People", then state that JFK was an agent of the Pope, but don't condemn him. In fact you seem to be utterly infatuated with a guy you believe made decisions based upon a foreign party. It's hypocritical.

Please note, I'm not anti-Catholic, I'm anti-fascist, anti-authoritarian, and anti-tyrannical. I also stand against the ignorant and the fanatical.

And we see that the quote was indeed a snip, a partial sentence, which was then attempted to be misused to leave out the MASON perspective that drove a want for assassination of JFK.

How did we take it out of context? Stand by what you said, don't be a coward.

LBJ only received the 1st degree. He never progressed and most states would have dropped him for failure to advance through the Master Mason degree.

ATS as the website runs on one time zone, but each member is allowed to customize for their own benefit.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

MagnumOpus
I shall leave you to stew in your Magnum Opus's denials of truth and historic fact.

Fixed that for you.

You can thank me later.

I think everyone takes note that you made a false attribution via forgery. imho

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

MagnumOpus
I think everyone takes note that you made a false attribution via forgery.

You mean like claming you did not say something and then having people pull up the quotes that you did and then blaming your lies on somethig else?

No, I think you have me confused with you but this is understandable since you are obviously confused about a great many things.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

There is no paranoia. You can twist it, but you have stated that you believe that JFK was an agent of the Pope which is a direct conflict with his role as President.

Masons have held no war against Catholics nor do we "dislike the Jesus Crowd". I am a Christian, but I could care less about one's religious affiliation, if they're a fascist, intrusive prick I'm going to call them out.

Pike didn't design the Scottish Rite, he reformed it; the 33-degree system of the Scottish Rite, specifically the Supreme Council in Charleston, was established and in place by 1801, 8-years prior to Pike's birth. Also, how could Weishaupt slip anything to Pike when Weishaupt died in 1830 and Pike didn't join the Freemasons until 1840, 10-years later. You really should do some research before making such asinine statements. Also, Pike had no animosity towards religion nor replace religion with Freemasonry and it's values.

We don't talk about religion as there are members of various faiths and we don't wish to cause trouble by elevating one faith above another. Just because you don't get your little bully pulpit doesn't mean there's anything wrong with that. Go pontificate on your own time.

Who says the pyramid is a symbol of the Bavarian Illuminati?

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

"Triangle hat club"? Really?

They saw tolerance as wrong and didn't like that we didn't fall under their control so they condemned us. Anti-Masonic history is very bloody: www.travelingtemplar.com...

That's some "good" company you associate with.

...that at the upper level totally forces all religions into nothing. imho

FYI, putting "imho" is counter productive. You make these statements and then follow it up with "in my honest opinion". So essentially this is all opinion and not based on fact. Also, post the ritual and let's see how 33rd's force religion into nothing.

...I want justice for JFK.

No, you want a kangaroo court that delivers the decision you want.

You theories are as bogus as they are illogical and ignorant of history.

As such with the Kennedy History and England's Masons, JFK is also considered to be an Agent of the Pope and this again the issues of FDR having pulled Joe Kennedy from England Ambassadorship because the Mason Churchill gang considered Joe to be agent of the Pope, and the Pope was aligned with Germany.

If he was an Agent then that means the Pope is the Principal and by the theories of international relations, the agent acts on behalf of the Principal which means he lied taking his oath of office. Of course, the thought that he was an "agent of the pope" is your opinion, not really something you can prove.

Then, the ultimate-----if the Masons really did like Catholics---

One of my good friends is Catholic.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Often the Masons War against the Jesus gang gets taken to task and exposed. It is generally why the Masons find themselves unpopular as they get more and more exposed.

I looked into the claims on both sides, and certainly many others have done the same. One can do it being any religon or even non-believers. The answer is still the same.

One such case:

What Freemasonry is, claimed in their own books, is a revival of the ancient mystery religions of Egypt and Balbak, and from Persia and India. Albert Pike in his "Morals and Dogma" and Albert Mackey in his "Encyclopedia of Freemasonry" say that masonry is a religion and that every Masonic lodge is a temple of religion. It is interesting that many Christians have gotten into this religion not understanding how pagan it is.

------------

They were given the facts, references to their own 'secret' documents and books, and cross references to Scripture on the subject. They held an emergency meeting which lasted unti 4 in the morning. After studying these discrepancies, they returned to the pastor and told him that every one of them had resigned from their lodges.

-----------

Now I've heard that name before, so I looked it up in the Bible. Check it out for yourself, in Revelation chapter 9; it says, "The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss [the bottomless pit]...and smoke came out of the Abyss like that of a great furnace..." (It goes on to describe those in the abyss, then continues) They had a king over them, the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon..." The 'angel' of the Abyss (Hell) is really the chief demon whose name is Abaddon. Masons claim then, that the diety they worship is Abaddon! Not God. Not Jesus. But the number one servant of Lucifer (Satan).

--------------

When a Mason gets to the highest degree of the Scottish rite or the York rite, he is then allowed to go into what is called the Shrine.

-----------

Now when Mohammed's army of men, out to slaughter all the 'infidels', came to the city of Fez, in Morocco, they found a community of Christians. After killing all the Christians there with their Islamic-style swords, they took their hats (called a fez) and dipped them in the blood of the Christians, and wore the fezzes throughout the land glorying in their victory over Christianity. Today Shriners put on red fezzes (representing the hats dipped in the blood of Christians) with the Islamic sword and crescent showing their allegiance to Allah and Mohammed (and the defeat of Christianity).

Source:

The Church Vs Masons

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

You haven't posted facts or truths, you posted manipulated information.

You continue to prove that you are anti-Mason troll who just reposts whatever you read on the web.

The 32nd degree has nothing to do with the Illuminati.

Shriners are the alliance with the Islam and Arab countries, though they deny this, and still connected with the Albert Pike plan on religions.

And what evidence do you have of this?

So you previously said we want all religions into nothing, but now we embrace Islam? Stick to one lie.

"Far from the truth are such impressions. With dozens of exposés printed; with hundreds to be bought for a few cents; with this cancer existing for more than two hundred years, would not Freemasonry have been long ago destroyed if these books were actually as harmful as so many supposed? Actually Freemasonry has grown from a handful of men in 1717 to five million in the civilized world, neither because of, or in spite of exposés..."

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Actually Pike says Freemasonry is not a religion:

Masonry is not a religion. He who makes of it a religious belief, falsifies and denaturalizes it.

Nowhere do we claim that Abaddon is our "chief deity".
edit on 29-1-2014 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Often, IMHO, a poster will cite his own delusional web site as proof of something. IMHO. But once the readers realize that the poster, IMHO, is actually full of crap and only has a delusional hate filled agenda, IMHO, they tend to all agree that nothing said poster has to say is relevant. (except for the one cheerleader) Ra Ra! IMHO.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

KSigMason

Nowhere do we claim that Abaddon is our "chief deity".
edit on 29-1-2014 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

In the defense of the lunatic fringe, I believe the FICTIONAL novel By Dan Brown did claim something along those lines. So while Opus is wrong on many, many levels, this does help to understand that it may not be outright lies, but perhaps a serious problem differentiating between reality and fiction.

I believe they have medication to help such things.
edit on 29-1-2014 by network dude because: some folks lie, some are just idiots. Who can tell then difference?

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

MagnumOpus
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

No----you are just London, England------they worship masons. imho

Pardon? Can someone please translate this gibberish?

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

MagnumOpus

KSigMason
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

It's such a secret that you don't even know you're a Mason.

Did you cite the Lodge Number and date----I need to write them and see what they say about that. Then they'll come looking for an out of control Mason (you) spreading non-sense. imho

edit on 29-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: (no reason given)

And yet I'm still not a mason. Just someone who like to point out logical inconsistencies and howlingly poor research on your part.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Maggers, you still haven't explained to us how Churchill got the US into World War II. Go on, explain it, we're waiting. Waiting with a preponderance of facts and logic, so I'd be very, very careful with your cites, but hey go ahead. Educate us.
By the way, I've just noticed that almost no-one is defending you. That's a bad sign.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Now anyone can inspect that the sign for Shriner's is that of the Arab Sword over that of the Symbolism for Jerusalem, which is the Crescent Shape of the City of David, and Lion's claw symbolism, as seen from the opposite hillside---Mount of Olives.

In the very first training of Masons they teach the Lion's Paw Grip as being able part of the Hiram's Key, and this is where it leads.

The Shriner's Fez is about the blood shed via the Islam Swords over those of Christians in Morocco.

The Shriner's have great celebrations over the theme. imho

Certainly, the public has noticed the marriage of Mason Shrine to the Islam religion via their symbolism.

Certainly, the public also notices that Shriner's celebrate the issues of Albert Pike's intention to make Islam come against Christianity, both Protestant and Catholic. imho

Certainly, both Islam and Christians have seen the Albert Pike plan and with both being so informed and enlightened, know that 3/4 of the population of the world will come against the Mason and their Shriner / Illuminati plans that follow the Albert Pike games to envoke WWIII. imho

I'd say the days of Masons are numbered in my observations. There will come a day when Mason beg for the Homeland Security to arrest them and put them in jails to avoid the wrath of Islam. imho

As those issues come to bare against the Masons, so shall the traitor issues of their desire to kill JFK on the site of the first Mason's Temple in Dallas. Certainly, I and others have not seen any honest Masons appear in speaking the real issues in the JFK hit. imho

Then, via this imagery for the Masons, one finds why Saddam was so against Illuminati Bush-41 and 43. Why Iraq loved the crossed swords on the main street of Iraq, as well as why Islam calls the Mason controlled US as the Great Satan. imho

All anyone has to do is connect the dots to Saddam's dislike for Illuminati George Bush-41, and the sudden need to declair Saddam as some super monster along the lines of a New Hitler. WWIII takes its form in the killing of JFK, the Shriner's interest to celebrate victory over Christians, the Illuminist war of Bush against Iraq, and the list is still developing.

But, interestingly it fits the Albert Pike theme to a perfection of the Mason's design for insurrections on religions. imho

Two Shriners chapters changed potentially controversial names this year.

The San Mateo chapter, whose territory stretches from Petaluma to Kings County, had been known as the Islam Temple since it was established in 1883. Now it is the Asiya Shrine Center. The Palestine Shriners became the Rhode Island Shriners.

Source:

Mason Shrine weds Islam

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Then:

Senater speaks

edit on 29-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

So now Freemasonry is about Islam. Before it was about getting rid of all religions. Plus, there's no religious affiliation between Islam and the Shriners (meaning that you don't have to be Muslim to join).

Pike had no desire to get rid of Christianity and convert to Islam, being a Christian himself. Nor did he have plans for any World War. Your accusations are just sad now and shows a general laziness on your part.

Our days are not numbered. We will continue as we always have through the lies and malice thrown against us. No one will stop me from going to meeting. No one will stop me from associating with my fellow Brothers. You can try, but it will just show that your ignorance overwhelmed any logical thought, and that you were willing to attempt to usurp the rights of others. You're empty threats are just that...empty. You're all talk though...all bark, no bite.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Maggers, where do you get all this utter drivel? Sorry, but you can't even answer basic queries about said drivel.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

MagnumOpus

AATS zone about freedom and jfk

Ooookay, and now you're posting links to videos that feature someone who flies South for the winter and who appears to be five cans short of a sixpack. Fascinating.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join