It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed Robber’s Family Is Angry After He Is Shot Robbing A Dollar Store!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The NERVE of this suspect's mother!!!!!

The family of a suspected thief is lashing out after their son was shot during an armed robbery. Relatives of Adric White, 18, believe the Good Samaritan who opened fire should have “just left the store.” The Good Samaritan told FOX10 News he was shopping at the Family Dollar on Stanton road when he noticed a masked gunman leading one of the employees to the front of the store. “He had the gun to his head. He had him on his knees,” said the man. “I drew my gun on him and I said ‘Hey don’t move.’ At that point he swung around and before he had a chance to aim the gun at me I fired. I didn’t want to shoot him.”

The suspect's mother said the good guy should have "LEFT THE STORE AND NOT GET INVOLVED"
The dirtbag survived, and is recovering.
The good Samaritan should have shot to kill.
The things I have to say about the mother will get me kicked for T&C, but after watching the video, you can pretty much know what I'm thinking

+29 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

HomerinNC
The NERVE of this suspect's mother!!!!!

The family of a suspected thief is lashing out after their son was shot during an armed robbery. Relatives of Adric White, 18, believe the Good Samaritan who opened fire should have “just left the store.” The Good Samaritan told FOX10 News he was shopping at the Family Dollar on Stanton road when he noticed a masked gunman leading one of the employees to the front of the store. “He had the gun to his head. He had him on his knees,” said the man. “I drew my gun on him and I said ‘Hey don’t move.’ At that point he swung around and before he had a chance to aim the gun at me I fired. I didn’t want to shoot him.”

The suspect's mother said the good guy should have "LEFT THE STORE AND NOT GET INVOLVED"
The dirtbag survived, and is recovering.
The good Samaritan should have shot to kill.
The things I have to say about the mother will get me kicked for T&C, but after watching the video, you can pretty much know what I'm thinking

Why are you surprised? Every ghetto turd who gets got, the mother and father say "he was a good kid!" From the video it sounds like the man with the ccw was also black thank God, or this would turn into a race issue.
Firepiston

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
This mom is using some, ahem, I'll say "flawed" logic here. Her son already had a gun pointed at an employee. He NEEDED to be shot by someone. You don't get to stick up stores and then bitch about getting shot. He's lucky he survived at all. The rest of us aren't as lucky in that regard.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Dollar store? Does it get any lower than that?

Thank god he was shot.

+22 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
The kid got what he deserved, if you are willing to put a gun to someones head for any reason then you need to be willing to take a bullet yourself. What would his mother said if the kid had actually shot someone? probably something like well they should have just given him what he wanted and he would have been on his way. This is one of the things wrong with our country today...nobody wants to own up to anything and blame someone else, and that goes from poor people all the way up to the president.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I have never heard anything so ridiculous as what came out of that family member's mouth. Ignorance pure ignorance, that is just shameful.

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
To every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction. If you're going to be an idiot and pull a gun on someone, don't be surprised if it happens to you.

I'm so tired of hearing these mothers claim their ghetto trash children are good people despite them robbing or murdering people. In fact, the parents should keep their mouths shut as their childrens actions reflect on their own poor parenting skills.

(post by solarstorm removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Auricom
To every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction. If you're going to be an idiot and pull a gun on someone, don't be surprised if it happens to you.

I'm so tired of hearing these mothers claim their ghetto trash children are good people despite them robbing or murdering people. In fact, the parents should keep their mouths shut as their childrens actions reflect on their own poor parenting skills.

I think deep down they know this.. They are just claiming victim status. They can't handle the truth.
Firepiston

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I actually prefer a knife to a gun,Mom would have loved that.

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
"He shouldn't have gotten involved!" Sounds familiar. Funny that, I think more people should be getting involved. This is why CCW is a good thing, the more the merrier. Personally I think having to have a permit to carry a gun is unconstitutional, especially like in NY where the laws are written so that it is almost a defacto ban.
edit on Tue, 26 Nov 2013 23:27:07 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

TKDRL
"He shouldn't have gotten involved!" Sounds familiar. Funny that, I think more people should be getting involved. This is why CCW is a good thing, the more the merrier.

I agree. It is a "humans" duty to help fellow humans in need. Not stand by and just watch.
Firepiston

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
the family called the station to get them not to air the phone call..lmao no doubt a bit of reality set in, its pretty simple if you play with guns and you may get shot.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Another thought... if someone was robbing her son at gunpoint and he got hurt then she heard that someone was there that could have stopped it but just walked away and minded his own business,she would be saying that it was wrong and that he should have stepped in and helped. And you can bet that if she was getting robbed that she would want help from the stranger with the gun. Im sorry for all the rambling but I just cant get over the stupidly that runs rampant in our counrty. Maybe if he was raised right he wouldnt be where he is right now.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Sorry to say, your son was a piece of #.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
aaaaand this year's Darwin award goes to....

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
His parents have only themselves to blame .. they failed in their duty as parents .. he got what he deserved.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

That mother's comment was pure ignorance on her part. To say that the good Samaritan should have minded his own business and not get involved is RIDICULOUS to say the least. Maybe her SON shouldn't get "involved" in robberies and threatening innocent lives. He decided to play with fire, and he got burned. The guy who shot him shouldn't have any regrets. That thug deserved what he got. He should be thankful he's not 6 feet under and meeting his maker.

As for his mother, she should feel what it's like to have a gun pointed at her head! To verbally attack the guy who shot her son who was willing to end the life of perfect strangers is beyond belief! It sounds like her morals are in-line with her son's. If she can't understand the criminal magnitude of what her son was doing, she probably condones his actions and probably benefits from his stolen goods!

Now this guy is blaming his ignorant choices on the guys he hangs with? Poor baby, sounds like the current trend, don't take responsibility for your actions blame it on someone else. I say throw the book at him and his mother should get a good thrashing from the judge for her ignorant comments.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
You know what they say...
Live by the gun,
Die the gun

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
He was just released like 2 weeks ago prior for.......... Armed robbery! About face, 1 shot to the back of the head.. I will fkn dig the hole myself. His first arrest, look at his mugshot and tell me he is going to be a productive member to this society..
Firepiston
edit on 27-11-2013 by FirePiston because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2013 by FirePiston because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join