It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Game in NYC - 'Knock Out the Jew'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Ugh, this is terrible! The police needs to call it for what it is. If those black kids are targetting Jews, just because they are jewish, then it's prejudicie plain and simple, charge them with a hate crime.

Just imagine if the tables were turned and those where black kids being targetted by white kids. The insanity and hypocrisy run rampant!

A sad day, a very sad day indeed.

link   

mikeone718
reply to post by FlyersFan

Seems to me that african americans are the only group allowed to get away with hate crimes.
The country would be shut down if we all decided to play a game of bash a black.

jews in certain brooklyn neighborhoods can get pretty hostile, I'd like to see how this turns out when one of these teens get roughed up.

Conversely it seems many people pretend hate crimes don't exist except if the suspects are black.

link   

Kali74
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Did you not see the sources provided? CBS, ABC? How is that not big news? If Jews are being targeted than it's hate crime, targeting any group based on race, religion, gender, sexual preference etc... is a hate crime.

Yep....saw them all. And all are local affiliates....nothing on any front page of any of their parent company news sites.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Ever notice that crap like this usually happens in cities that have highly restrictive laws on guns and conceled carry?

I don't care who it happens to, it's just plain wrong.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
i don't find it hard to believe. how can i put this and post it as and not appear to be a racist. i know as soon as some read this and check out the links i'm gonna get flamed.

this is the same as flash mobs. it has been going on for a while. the links i'm gonna post are from across the nation and through the years.
the groups targeted have changed but the perps all seem to be the same type. just like when gangs became a problem, it spreads through the country. and some say the world.

Violent 'knockout game' a national phenomenon

here is a page of videos that show that the knock out game is played all over the country, in different neighborhoods

Knock Out Game Videos

i understand that it could be done by anyone, just look at the reports and tell me who the main culprits are.

ETA: and this report from the black man that blacks love to hate.

edit on 13-11-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
If the perps were white, you'd see how brutal the law can come down on people.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Imagine a group of white youths beating up black people.

Something tells me that would make nation-wide news and arrest would have been made already.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
thats nuthin...
everyone knows real racism is opposition to obamacare and gun control.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

CJCrawley

Behrman said he believes the assaults are part of a disturbing game by some African-American teens.

That's surprising.

African-American teens are the next generation of Harvard scholars, aren't they?

They're a fine example of contribution to society. I just wish I didn't have to support a large number of them with my tax money.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Biigs
Racial Happy Slapping?

Kids will be kids, it will disappear soon enough. If the participants are under age to prosecute, cops will be able to do little about it.

I would lock you up with the rest of them if I could. Kids will be kids? LOL. You should share a cell with them. People like you who think like that are why we have this problem.
Firepiston

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Biigs
Racial Happy Slapping?

Kids will be kids, it will disappear soon enough. If the participants are under age to prosecute, cops will be able to do little about it.

Actually, "knock out" or "knock down" (or any of the variety of names) has existed for ages and is not going to just "disappear". Although there are well known racially targeted variations, ie "Polar Bear hunting", it is mostly used as a reason to act like a violent thug and any element of racism is almost incidental.

It seems to be widely associated with black teenagers targeting non-black victims, but it is hard to say whether this is more to do with demographics in areas where the games are popular, lack of reporting where attackers and victims are the same race, or perhaps that some group of teenagers are (for whatever reason) more likely to make a video of the event and post it on the internet to increase social standing.

Whatever the reasons, there is a world of difference between "kids being kids" and "assaulting a random stranger for your own entertainment". This isn't about two kids getting into a fist fight, this is about an unsuspecting person suffering physical trauma significant enough to cause their brain to shut down.

Being a child is not a complete shield from prosecution, it just changes the options or requires additional steps.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

This.

But you know, double standard since their own people sold them into slavery and it only ended 150 years ago...those wounds are still healing. Maybe one day they will have a black president or something and realize the world isn't out there to get them and take responsibility for their own destiny.

BTW, I've noticed it's pretty in vogue to pick on Jews. Maybe it's because they look a little different, are pretty smart and seem to care more about holding jobs and being successful than being cool. I think Jews and maybe Asians are the only minority groups left you can pick on with immunity. Sometimes I wish the Jewish community would just go ganster, for like a week, to get people to back off. I guess they are too busy living respectable lives..but it'd be nice if they or the Asian community fought back a little.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Nowyouseeme
I think Jews and maybe Asians are the only minority groups left you can pick on with immunity.

Wrong. The only group that can be attacked with immunity is white people. The governments of this world couldn't act fast enough to enact laws putting minority concerns ahead of white majority needs.

Affirmative action anyone? Or the brainwashing young white people receive, inducing guilt for slavery as if whites were the only ones involved?

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

South Park is right in everything...

Happy Slap a Jew for Jesus!

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Act1Scene1

Fair enough. I've never actually understood the need for affirmative action, but I guess if you grew up in the 50's and 60's maybe it was apparent that blacks were just being held down. They aren't now, so I longer see any use for it..but the concept never made any sense to me, if you want to be equal then compete on equal footing, if you are short and get a boost to be as tall as me...you still aren't as tall and everybody knows it...that's weird.

As far as the brainwashing and white guilt, I have kids and I have gone out of my way to make sure they are independent thinkers and questions everything...they question me constantly on my decisions, not in a rude way more like "I don't understand why you would do that...explain that". Nobody can make you feel anything, if you are told something and decide to internalize that, whether that be guilt or shame or anger, that's a decision you've made. The true issue there isn't that white folks are being told they are bad and owe people a solid based on something that happened 7 generations ago, the issue is that people don't think for themselves or question authority.

You can tell my son all you want that he should feel bad for slavery, he doesn't...he'll tell you how Koreans have come over here and in three generations have crushed the economic ball out of the park through hard work and humility. A lesson that blacks could learn from.

But yeah, nobody really sticks up for the white majority and if you do..you're a racist...it's bad.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

edit on 13-11-2013 by hurdygurdy because: For eagerly taking the bait.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by EvillerBob

It has, it's been around for ages.

Yet when it's apparently targeted towards Jews it's suddenly more newsworthy, and instead of using the media code word 'youths' they name the race of the attackers.
edit on k110911bamWed, 13 Nov 2013 11:09:00 -0600 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

khimbar
instead of using the media code word 'youths' they name the race of the attackers.

I knew someone would try to pull a race card.

The reason for the attacks by the black hoods is based on race. And the attackers ARE black.
Those are the facts ... and the media is reporting the facts.
There is a long history of blacks attacking Jews - both verbal and physical - in Crown Heights.
THEY are the ones shouting racist hate speech. (I gave some of the info on this already)

But because the news identifies the attackers being black, that somehow the news is actually the racist ones? Is that what you are implying? Because if it is ... that's absurd.

khimbar
Yet when it's apparently targeted towards Jews it's suddenly more newsworthy,

You REALLY don't like the fact that the Jews are being shown to be victims in this, do you?
What's your problem with the Jews?? Why can't you admit that they are being targeted
for assault by black hoods?? It's all there.

edit on 11/13/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by hurdygurdy

Wow, that OP is pretty anti-Semitic...I probably wouldn't reference that thread, kind of undermines any argument you have. If you just agree with slapping Jews because you don't like their "Zionist Double-Speak", just say it. I personally don't know about the Jewish role in the slave trade, but if you are making the case they deserve to be slapped it's a poor point. If you are trying to make another point, it's lost on me...
edit on 13-11-2013 by Nowyouseeme because: spelling

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I see a couple of really disturbing things here:

1.) The implication from some posters that the Jews somehow went out trolling to be attacked and/or manipulated things to get these fine, young, upstanding citizens of the community in trouble all so that they could somehow attempt to elicit sympathy. However, it seems to me that since so many of you are onto them that this strategy is counterproductive.

Honestly, I find it a little disgusting that you would completely ignore that fact that some kids are being attacked by roving mobs and pretty much knocked out in favor of your preconceived notions and prejudices against the religious group they belong to.

The fact remains that human beings are being physically assaulted.

2.) I find it also disturbing that no one is addressing the big picture problem that this game is one being played by an ethnic group that has played this same game in many variations all across the country. Why do we continue to ignore that racial gorilla in the room (and no that is not a racial reference but a use of a phrase)? When will we finally come forward and address the deep cultural problems in that community that continue to allow these children to behave in this manner, and we can't do it without aiming it at least in part at ethnicity, not because it is caused by their race but because their race is primarily the one caught in that culture.
edit on 13-11-2013 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join