It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salvation comes from within, NOT without

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by joeyv23

From with in comes the knowledge that you are a sinner. Salvation ? Not with out Christ pal.
Won't happen.

I couldn't wait until Monday to reply to this. Sin is a farce. It was created as a control mechanism. I have Christ my friend it's just not how you think of it. I've worked to raise my consciousness (Christ Consciousness... look this up) to a point of feeling at peace with life, what mine means, and I feel every moment, the love that radiates from "God" to each and every one of us. I hope your transition isn't a rough one, but something in me says it will. And that's fine! You are exactly where you need to be, always! I love you and I appreciate your response, but I don't believe in the dead ends that come with the doctrine of Christianity... 80-100 years to determine whether or not I get eternal damnation or eternal harp playing duties? This is simply not how it is. You'll remember, and I will be there to give you a hug when you do. Physically?.. that depends on a few major things, but know that in Spirit and in Love, I will be there for you. I

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by joeyv23
Everything in your life has happened exactly as it has, because you chose for it to happen that way. This sounds counter intuitive because why would any being choose suffering? The answer is simple. To learn from it. To grow from it. The world is not happening TO you. It is happening ACCORDING to you and happening THROUGH you.

Oooh so when a child is raped, it is because it CHOSE to get raped. Thanks, I feel better now.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by joeyv23

I couldn't wait until Monday to reply to this. Sin is a farce. It was created as a control mechanism. I have Christ my friend it's just not how you think of it. I've worked to raise my consciousness (Christ Consciousness... look this up) to a point of feeling at peace with life, what mine means, and I feel every moment, the love that radiates from "God" to each and every one of us. I hope your transition isn't a rough one, but something in me says it will. And that's fine! You are exactly where you need to be, always! I love you and I appreciate your response, but I don't believe in the dead ends that come with the doctrine of Christianity... 80-100 years to determine whether or not I get eternal damnation or eternal harp playing duties? This is simply not how it is. You'll remember, and I will be there to give you a hug when you do. Physically?.. that depends on a few major things, but know that in Spirit and in Love, I will be there for you. I

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by needlenight

No you don't. Clearly you're holding onto the incident and perpetuating the illusion of yourself being a victim.

As hard of a pill that is to swallow, yes, that is exactly what I think. Why would anyone, anywhere, choose a childhood full of pain? I see it like this, we take on the pain in order to have a point that is "bottom" from which to build ourselves back up. That's the task we have been undertaking since we were flung off/out of Source Consciousness and our own individual aspects made manifest. We've all experience hellish lives and lives of relative peace. When I look at serious trauma like what you experienced, I don't see a victim. I see someone on the fast track, taking Life 201 rather than 101 like the general population. Is it easier for me to say that without having had similar personal experience? Possibly. In fact, probably. But this is how I see it nonetheless.
edit on 8/26/2013 by joeyv23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

My way doesn't negate everything Immanuel taught. I push the same thing. Loving others as self, since they are in fact other parts of the same self. Doing to others as I would have them do to me. Meeting aggression with non aggressive behavior. The way of life he taught about is one we should all strive for. It is his purpose to rectify the lies and manipulation done in his name, not mine. I felt the need to bring it here because there was someone that needed the information. I don't look forward to the way of organized religion crumbling because I know that there are going to be many people who will not take very well the fact that they've been lied to most/all of their lives. I do look forward to the happiness and liberation that comes from the inner remembrance by the masses that he was real, he was here, and he wants us to know that it is in us, each of us, to progress our souls, to forgive ourselves of things we've done that were seemingly "bad" because in truth, "bad" is only a dualistic subjective concept. We're here for an experience. That experience has been laden with hardship and suffering, but that time is nearly over.

If you believe the Bible for what it's worth, at face value, then I will tell you that I am only talking about the post-trib Heaven on Earth. THAT is what is upon us. We're shifting into the dimension that we knew Heaven to exist in, because it's shifted up as well. The fighting will end. The hate will end. Mankind will embrace each other as brothers and sisters of the Light because that is what we are

I don't mean to have a tone of criticism towards you here, that is not my intention. I embrace the path that you are own as your path. I can't tell you what road to take. I can only point up the hill and wonder how much further to the top.. but I do know this. We all get to the top of the mountain regardless of how we choose to get there, and at a pace that is suited for us individually. I look forward to the day when we can all peer back over this chasm which we now face and remember how scary it was to make the leap across... and smile remembering the courage and excitement we felt when we did in fact make this leap

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by joeyv23
"Each decade a new LIE is introduced unto you sleeping masses and repeated until it becomes your very illusion. There was no mention in the original writings of "Jews" "Zionists" "Rapture" etc. How dare you think you can dump your load of transgressions on any innocent man, and you get off with some nice RAPTURE TO PARADISE. How dare you!"

To those that only read the top part, get pissed off and decide not to read further... think twice. Why did you get mad?

-read the whole thing at www.fourwinds10.net...
--------------

The simple truth is that Immanuel/Jesus/Esu/Sananda did not come here as a savior the way we think he did. He came here to bring information and light to a society that didn't have the morals necessary for enlightenment and ascension. He did not die to save us from our sins.

We are our own redeemer. On the flip of that coin, we are our own judge. You are God, which is the Consciousness of the cosmos, looking at the cosmos from a seemingly separate individual perspective. God IS you. God IS everything, and we are inextricably tied to it. We are all One. The era of false teachings about the nature of our Spirit is over. The truth is coming to light.

So which side of the fence are you on? The side soothing the wounds of the angry because their belief constructs are being challenged and thrown to the wayside? Or the the people happy knowing that our spiritual salvation comes from within each and every one of us?

Everything in your life has happened exactly as it has, because you chose for it to happen that way. This sounds counter intuitive because why would any being choose suffering? The answer is simple. To learn from it. To grow from it. The world is not happening TO you. It is happening ACCORDING to you and happening THROUGH you.

Embrace that everything "wrong" in your life was set up by you, for you, and the key to your happiness is IN you. You are everything special about the Universe. Your life is a reason for existence to.. well exist! You are loved by the entirety of the cosmos more than you could possibly believe, and now's the time when we are learning to reconnect and feel that love, to know from experience what "God" is.

Everything around you is an outward reflection of whats IN you. When you say something to someone with a negative intention, reflect it back on yourself. What in you shares qualities with this person you're going at that you don't like about yourself. This is alchemy. Changing the 'dark' (Ignorance) into 'Light' (Knowing)

I love you!! I hope you're not too mad at my attempts to help right some un truths that are solidly constructed as belief systems and have perpetuated the illusions of separation and duality.. I'm not sorry for it, I simply wish only the Light and Love of all that I Am/We Are be felt by you in your life. The end of suffering is at hand, but it's not going to be handed to us. We have to make the decision within ourselves to be done with the old power struggles and paradigms of society, and to be happy and at peace with each other for the sake of Love towards the self... which is everything! Sounds good right? Embrace change because, and I assure you, it is the only constant in our ever expanding Consciousness/Uni/Multiverse/Cosmos/Creation whatever you wanna call it.

Be in Joy! Be One! From my heart to yours,

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fraudfinder

You can NOT save yourself. These are teachings from the misinformed, demons, and spirits from hell. God is the ONLY one who can save you. Salvation does not come from within......it comes from the one true creator.

This is new age teachings that is designed to turn your face towards a lie. Nowhere in the bible does it say that a man can save himself from hell or God's punishment to those who deserve it.

Stop spreading lies.

You said that God is the only one who can.... let me stop you there, WHO is this God you speak of? And you're right, it's not in the bible, but that's because the bible for the most part has been a means of control over people's minds written BY people for this purpose. It flies in the face of that indoctrination to think that we could liberate ourselves.

God doesn't punish. That's another lie. We, at the moment of 'death' have a review of the life we just led. We may decide, because of something we did that we perceive as 'wrong' to feel that wrong from the receiving end, or to have a future life where suffering is the key element (this is balance.. karma). But what you call God... I call Love. Love does not punish. The only thing we all 'deserve' is the experience we're having, and of remembering what it means to be One with "God".

The only thing that I am trying to spread is Love, by helping people get over the lies they've been fed. Then they can liberate themselves. If I'm going against "Gods" will by doing that, then I expect to have my mind changed at any point. Because God can do that right? "He" can go into MY mind and put right the lies that I'm feeding others right? Good... I almost got worried

edit on 8/27/2013 by joeyv23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Good thread. Inner work, and overcoming ego and the lower primitive mind, with love and going the extra mile to help another is important.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join