It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret tape reveals Republican strategy to sabotage Obama's remaining years.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Really, Obama needs NO HELP in sabotaging his remaining years.

Hes done a lot by himself.

edit on 31-7-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobM88
So a political party is trying to screw over another political party? That's hardly newsworthy, just another day in D.C. where the so-called professionals act like kindergarteners.

Yup. Both sides are guilty, why be shocked... Cause now all of the sudden there's "proof" as there wasn't before? LOL

GOP sabotaged other GOP last election. But of course no one believed it then

Then it turned out their R-money messiah didn't wanna run. Right, of course he didn't but couldn't pass off the chance for sabotaging the rest.

edit on 31-7-2013 by dreamingawake because: off

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
"Secret tape reveals Republican strategy to sabotage Obama's remaining years"?
He doesn't need the Republicans to do that. He's sabotaging himself just fine.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

reply to post by NOTurTypical

I hear ya....the D's were miserable to Bush during his 2 terms. I'm not playing favorites, I hate all politicians!

I don't hate them all. I just can't stand the ones for the status quo, the ones for big, centralized federal government.

And that's in both parties BTW. Damn the statists.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Touche...I shouldn't paint with such a broad brush. There's a few good ones out there.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Why don't we all just agree that both parties are corrupt and pack up this ridiculous thread and go home before we cause a black hole of stupidity to form...

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Nice to know they are at least trying to come up w/ a plan - wtg GOP

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

Speaking of green jobs, as of last month, the BLS announced that it will no longer be gathering statistics and data to report on the number of green jobs being created or the number of mass layoffs taking place around the country, due to "sequestration". Now we have the Obama admin using sequestration to try and cover the president's a$$ from more backlash.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
The shady dealings, the incompetence and the corruption needs to be brought from the shadows and into the light. Plain and simple.

My problem right now is that absolutely nothing is being accomplished "for the people". Zero...zip...nada.

Hyper partisanship is NOT fixing anything...and if you think it is just going to "go away" after the mid term election or the 2016 elections...you are dreaming. We need fresh blood and fresh ideas...I say send the Repubs AND the Dem's packing the next two elections...Libertarians and Independents might be the only hope we have left.

We have a population of voters that are dumbed down and distracted. They are NOT watching the fox that is watching the hen house. Our pitiful education system has created this mess if you want my opinion. Mis-educated and lacking critical thinking skills, the bulk of the sheep will continue to vote for whoever the MSM tells them to.

Oh well...it was a great country for awhile...but the great experiment is apparently over.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Touche...I shouldn't paint with such a broad brush. There's a few good ones out there.

Not who want big, centralized government. By definition they are anti-Constitutionalists.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

Come on! This is a whole-hearted embrace of ignorance!

Obama is running around the country acting like he's NOT the president - that someone else is in charge and that he is doing all he can to save us from this great unknown leader that is ruining America.

Last time I checked, he was the PRESIDENT, in charge, and not getting a damned thing done! Maybe if he spent less time campaigning and pointing fingers and more time LEADING, the prospect of America might improve. But we'll never know... He is completely incompetent, in over his head and unable to take control. Not because Republicans won't cooperate, but because he is incapable.

Lastly, I applaud any and every effort to obstruct ANYTHING Obama is advocating for. because, in essence, he is advocating for the complete destruction of America!

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Sounds like a conspiracy to me....good luck with that.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

It's all theater ladies and gentlemen. They pretend to hate each other in the public eye and work together behind closed doors. Their only loyalty is to money and power, not the people. There is only ONE party, the party of the owners of this country, the one percent that owns most everything. You will NEVER see a politician elected or allowed to run for that matter, that they don't own.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
reply to post by HauntWok

Come on! This is a whole-hearted embrace of ignorance!

Obama is running around the country acting like he's NOT the president - that someone else is in charge and that he is doing all he can to save us from this great unknown leader that is ruining America.

Last time I checked, he was the PRESIDENT, in charge, and not getting a damned thing done! Maybe if he spent less time campaigning and pointing fingers and more time LEADING, the prospect of America might improve. But we'll never know... He is completely incompetent, in over his head and unable to take control. Not because Republicans won't cooperate, but because he is incapable.

Lastly, I applaud any and every effort to obstruct ANYTHING Obama is advocating for. because, in essence, he is advocating for the complete destruction of America!

Agreed. Standing in his way is the only position that I can support.

Quote of the day from a former secret service agent: "Phony scandals don't come home in body bags"

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by KawRider9
Yeah, things are going to be great with Hillary Clinton as our next POTUS.

Spot on Muse, us Republicans are to blame for our countries woes. Only us Republicans. Thank you for pointing that out.

Laying blame on one face of a coin for its total weight. When will enough of you ever learn we are being played?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

F&S for the OP Muse!

From the moment Mitch McConnell stated that the GOP's number one goal was to insure that Obama was a one term POTUS, it became self evident that working for the good of the country was at best, number two on the list of GOP priorities.

To my knowledge, it was the first time in U.S. history that a mainstream political party openly pledged to obstruct all of the nation's business in their attempt to take down an american President. Kinda almost sounds just a little treasonous if you ask me and it doesn't surprise me one bit to find out who is really backing this insanity.

By Now, I'm sure that you've figured out that criticizing the despicable tactics of the TP/GOP here on ATS is tantamount to pissing straight into the wind. Just the same, I think this was a great find & I thank you for posting it.

edit on 1-8-2013 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

This is ridiculous....

the republicans (or anyone else, for that matter) don't need to do a thing to sabotage obama's remaining years...he, and those he chooses to keep around him (administration) are doing a fine job of that already....

and the image you posted was dumb too...it's not the government's job to create jobs...that's what the private sector is for.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
This story is a phoney scandal.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Yeah, and Benghazi was caused by a you tube video, and the IRS scandal was only 2 rogue workers in the Ohio office, and I can keep my own Doctor, and Gitmo will be closed in the first month the president is in office, and the president won't use "signing statements (Executive orders)", and guns are BAD - but its okay to send them to 5 African Nations so they can be put in the hands of CHILDREN to fight petty wars for despots ( m.whitehouse.gov... ), and Whistle blowers will be protected, and you have no reasonable right to privacy in your personal communications (especially if you're a REAL journalist and not one of the Obamedia Press-titutes), and Solyndra is the future of American business, and Holder needs Presidential protection to keep from further "mis-speaking" in his testimony before Congress, and Obama has "done more for Israel than any President ever, and there are historic highs in number of people on food stamps and long term unemployed, etc etc. - wonder what the NEXT "and" will be?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
"Secret tape reveals Republican strategy to sabotage Obama's remaining years."

Lol Won't take much!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join