It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla the anti-semite, Einstein the babbling plagiarist, & Hawking the vegetable

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by tridentblue

No gravity curves light but high potential or electrical activity curves the light.
Light is an electric activity and can not have mass interaction.
Varying Electrostatic forces do effect mass movements because mass
contains electrical charges. The side effect is light distortion or perhaps
the curving around electrically active stars which the White Dwarf still
has as a cloud of electrons holding the pressure off of total collapse.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Are you saying Einstein was a fake?

No way
he was awarded a medal

The inaugural award: Max Planck (left) presents Albert Einstein (right) with the Max Planck medal of the German Physical Society, 28 June 1929, in Berlin, ...

but then again

The Munich physics professor Philipp von Jolly advised Planck against going .... that Einstein should be given credit for quantum theory more so than Planck, ...

and

1929, German Physical Society, Max-Planck-Medal ... Einstein was awarded a honorary doctorate in medicine "in recognition of the enormous work of his mind". ... the Medical Faculty awards professor Albert Einstein, Doctor of Philosophy, the ...

Ed: not fake but debate

edit on 7/27/2013 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by CircleOfDust

You don't by chance drive a Ford vehicle by chance, or ever had, or ever even rode in a Ford vehicle?

Methinks there's bigger devils you can go after.

Well, we have a duty to find out the truth ... Whatever the truth reveals.

Einstein, has been accused of plagarism since day one ... That the reason for him being revered inthe us, is because he stole ideas and gave to the west.

And about the rest of that post ... It is a related issue, but notmin the way you posted it. I think the OP has a point, but i must admit i dont see where he wants to go with it.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The Family Guy and the Simpsons have already covered some of this about Einstein and Hawking.

Ironically Tesla who had trust issues trusted Edison enough to get ripped off his share of the fortune Edison made from Tesla's inventions.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by nake13

So it's alleged that Tesla was an Anti-Semite,that.presumably being one of the reasons that he never achieved widespread acceptance by the scientific community and the world at large?, well there were quite a number of scientists who took anti Semitism to a whole new level who were welcomed by the US, after WW2, with open arms(Werner Von Braun etc.) their views didn't seem to impact on their achievements.

Werner was never a nazi sympathoser, nor anti jewish as far as i know. But even in werners case, he wasnt really the heart of german rocket science. Correct me if i am wrong, but wasnt it the guy who got taken by the russians who was. Which is why the russians have the proton rocket...

I believe that the real reason that Tesla was "discredited", had more to do with his "free energy" discoveries and his various propulsion systems that were so far ahead of their time as to be out of sight, try searching for the CIA.s part in effectively gagging Tesla and confiscating vast volumes of his research material. ultimately leading to his death in penury.

I agree with you on the "jews". Not really being the heart of anything ... But what you do have is serious plagarism and theft. Where people with ideas dont get the credit. It isnt only rocket science ... It is in many other industries as well, which is why the industry is dying now. And the economy is dying with it, because the visionaries are no longer part of the science ...

But instead of blaming it on the jews ... Spend time finding the real cause. Like, financial ... Protection of wealth and power. Leave the religious aspects out of it ...

Thats my take on it

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TopsyTurvyOne

I don't know what videos you're talking about. True bomb tests can't be faked.

Still awaiting your source on the Op/Ein/Fermi claim.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by suz62

I don't know what videos you're talking about. True bomb tests can't be faked.

Still awaiting your source on the Op/Ein/Fermi claim.

yes they can be faked, and they have been! massive amounts of dynamite
produce the same telltale mushroom cloud as the 'atom bomb' when exploded.

not my claim. but op/ein/fermi were deceivers to say the least as they cried
atom bomb where there was none!

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Source?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Should've known that was going to happen. Say to much and they move you.

Anyway, it's not about being anti-semetic. It's about the Truth and yes bringing free energy to the world and throwing out the money changers in all the worlds temples. They'll crucify kill anybody who gets close

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

edit on 7/27/2013 by suz62 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

When the movie, "2001: A Space Odyssey" came out, it was considered a realistic prediction of where we would be in the direction of space exploration by 2001. Somewhere in the mid seventies, we stalled.

The social contract was broken, and reward for hard work furthering the sciences disappeared, along with the opportunity to contribute to science in a meaningful way. We are caught once again in a cycle of stagnation.

In the day of Tesla, men believed they were creating a better world, only to see all their dreams crushed by the manipulation of the bankers. There was a brief time in the sixties where people believed once again that we could create a better world, and again that dream has been crushed.

edit on 28-7-2013 by poet1b because: fix first sentence

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

Certainly Helmut Groetrupp and his group of scientists, who were captured by the Soviets, did benefit from his time with Von Braun at Peenemunde, I wouldn't say that he was necessarily more advanced in his research as was Von Braun,however,I suspect that being in the "care" of the Soviets focussed his mind to a greater degree than Von Braun in the US.

Whether or not Von Braun was as committed an anti-Semite as many others within the Nazi party, is a moot point, as he did nothing to halt the supply of slave labour(many of them Jewish) for his underground V-2 assembly plant at Nordhausen where they were subjected to the most appalling treatment at the hands of their SS overseers, and died by the thousand, to me he was as guilty as the rest of the Nazi establishment through his inaction. The fact that he was welcomed with open arms by the US sticks in the throat somewhat too.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
reply to post by RationalDespair

We don´t make use of large masses bending space; large masses bend light.

and why are photons, a mass-less particle, bent? could it be that they are trying to follow the straightest possible path in CURVED space?

ever wonder why light can't escape black holes? if the space wasn't bent, the light could easily escape, having no mass that gravity could effect.

Your argument is completely based on the *assumption* that photons have zero mass...

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Funny how you can have a thread title calling Hawking a vegetable but I can't call you a moron without being reprimanded. I'd really like to call you a moron but I can't. Funny huh.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Somewhere in the mid seventies, we stalled.

The social contract was broken, and reward for hard work furthering the sciences disappeared...

I don't know if it's really as bad as all that. The moon programme was an all-out spurt – nearly an overreach, actually – fuelled by Cold War competition and the spirit of the Sixties. You had to expect a drawing-back after that. I think the way space exploration is happening now – concentrating on science and learning as much about the universe as possible with the available resources – is quite appropriate to the stage of the journey we're on.

When private enterprise starts to find space profitable, the pace will probably speed up. It may not happen quite as soon as some expect, though. Getting out of a gravity well takes a lot of investment.

edit on 29/7/13 by Astyanax because: typo

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RationalDespair

our argument is completely based on the *assumption* that photons have zero mass...

photons would not travel at c relative to the observer at all times if they didn't have a resting mass of zero.

it is most likely impossible to experimentally prove that photons have a rest mass of zero, however plugging in what we know to certain equations and giving photons even the smallest of masses gives a solution that doesn't describe what we observe.

quantum electrodynamics would also fall apart. in other words, a theory that accurately predicts what we observe in nature would be grossly wrong.

it is a very safe assumption.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

But an erroneous one nonetheless.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwiffler

Yes, and it's also funny that your house of cards is falling as we speak. I can't help but to notice these ideas are spreading like wildfire, and there's not a single thing you can do to stop it.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Tesla was making his discoveries available for FREE to others, because he believed everyone had a right to his knowledge and free energy. Of course he also kept secret his other work that could be used by the gov't as weapons and actually destroyed his notes on a lot of it.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CircleOfDust
Your house of cards is falling as we speak!

At last, the OP reveals his true identity...

Can I have your autograph, Mo? I've always been a fan.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join