It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla the anti-semite, Einstein the babbling plagiarist, & Hawking the vegetable

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CircleOfDust

I give you +87 internets for the effort.

But -87 internets for the actual theories, especially about Hawking.

If he was such a mouthpiece for the establishment, I doubt that he would have taken this position.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I don't care if we ever develop transporter technology. I know I for one am never going to use it, especially if they have to basically atomize me first, then hope they put me back together right.

No thanks. I'm with Bones on this one.

Though, if they can put me back together as a younger, fitter dude, well.....then I might risk it.

So Tesla hated Jews....does that in any way diminish his advancements?

So Einstein wasn't as smart as folks think.....same, does it in any way tarnish his theories?

So Hawking is a vegetable.....still doesn't change his ability to take complex ideas and put them in easier terms.

So Paula Dean said the N word.....still doesn't change her recipes....

See where I'm going with this?
(and that's assuming the claims are even valid)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Dude I'm taking my kid out of school and getting him a job at the patent office tomorrow. He needs to get his Math and Physics scores up, wait do they hire 6 year olds? Oh who cares, if working at the patent office helped that Einstein putz my kid should have it all figured out by the age of 10.

edit on 25-7-2013 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Here's a few more things to chew on.

The FBI came in and murdered Tesla, and then seized about 2 tons of his own writings. Nothing that has been released to the public on Tesla hasn't been filtered by our beloved authorities.

Oppenheimer told the engineers at the M Project to simply abandon Einstein's formulas to make the bomb work.

Same for nuclear reactors, which don't work according to Einstein's theories. But on Fermi's.

Also think about things like the photovoltaic effect and the fact that light has been shown to have momentum. Momentum w/o mass is impossible.

I mean when I was a kid about 7 years old I found my parents' camera with one of those old bright flashes. I flashed it on the cymbal of our drum set. Just you know, experimenting with stuff like we like to do. Guess what? It rang. I turned into one of those caricature kids with the biggest widest open eyes imaginable.

It doesn't really take a genius to figure out our world, just an open mind like a child and seeing things how they really are. And not be dazzled with BS. Like quantum theory which is in direct contradiction with Relativity, and nobody knows what that's about anyway. But it's supposed to be true. What a crock. Quack Quack.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I think I covered this on the previous page.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

That is curious. But things aren't always what they seem. They always cover both sides.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
How would you explain this op?

Scientists have subjected Albert Einstein's famous theory of gravity to its toughest real-world test so far—and it has prevailed

Albert Einstein's theory of relativity has stood the test of time and a recent study by an international team of astronomers and 7,000 light years of space have once again proved he's been right all along.Scientists measured bursts of energy from a super-dense neutron star to put the General Theory of Relativity, which was first published in 1915, through its toughest test yet. According to the study, which was published in the April 26 issue of Science, the experiment showed gravity crumpled spacetime in just the way Albert Einstein predicted in his theory.
phys.org...

I'd have to look at it properly, but my first instinct is that they have no objectivity. Take the case of the clone scandal in Korea. Peer reviewed and everything, but entirely worthless.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Antipathy17

Although, I don't think we see eye to eye on some of the things you wrote I do appreciate your concern and suggestions.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Cite a source for your Oppenheimer/Einstein/Fermi claim. I happen to be well-versed in the history of the Bomb project. Nowhere have I ever read what you claim.
edit on 7/26/2013 by suz62 because: damned grammar

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CircleOfDust
I mean when I was a kid about 7 years old I found my parents' camera with one of those old bright flashes. I flashed it on the cymbal of our drum set. Just you know, experimenting with stuff like we like to do. Guess what? It rang. I turned into one of those caricature kids with the biggest widest open eyes imaginable.

Oh wow.

A single anecdote.

This changes everything.

You're right, dude. Light has mass; every scientist in history was wrong and you're the leading brilliant mind of our generation.

edit on 26-7-2013 by LightOrange because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Who knew that there was something that can be more warped than space, and time.

The human perspective.

Beam me outta of this thread Scotty.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

nice to know me and tesla think alike on one thing

Yup, that would be free energy of course. I agree with you and Tesla on that one.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The title is extremely offensive, the content however is simply silly.
Waste your time those who have it.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

tesla was banished to obscurity because of his view on jews.

Hawkins was turned into a vegetable for speaking out against a jew.

some man was ripped off to make a jew a prominent force in science.

what a jew conspiracy..

Based on this I am supposed to believe that jews cannot be trusted and jews are stupid.

why is this on the science & tech forum... this is just jew bashing.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Well I already knew this about Einstein, and don't follow his science.....Keely, Tesla, Walter Russell...

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Actually the going science indicates that the process would actually destroy you and then build an exact replica of you in the new place... IE you'd die.

I cannot recall off hand the exact numbers... but even with super computer currently the time needed to "recreate" a single human, atom by atom would exceed the estimated age of the Universe.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I'm not sure if it has been mentioned as I didn't read every page..but I wanted to share something here that I learned in a College course where we spent a couple classes on brain function, structure and learning development. This is related to Einstein, since I know nothing of Tesla or Hawking to debate their specifics on this level. However.....

That is your brain. The deep deep internal structure of it, anyway. When you learn something, a dendrite is formed. Each one is literally a bit or byte of knowledge. You learn 2 + 2 is 4. That makes a dendrite. Later, you'll learn 6 + -4 is also 2. That dendrite will form onto or across the one formed when you learned the first part, however many years apart the learning was. This is because the two are related data. As long as you realize..just by thinking it...that those are related while learning the second one? It works.

In our brains and most normal people...it looks like the picture above. Nice, orderly and spaced out. We learn, think and comprehend in a linear way, in most cases. Not everyone though.....

The picture/diagram on Einsteins brain looked more like a patch of wild ivy growing deep in a rainforest that just got a monsoon of Miracle Gro dumped into it. It was a sheer mass of dendrites running all over, everywhere. So where most of us are thinking about 3-4 things at any given moment...it's suspected now that his brain was able to think through many times that number of different things at the same moment. All from PURE physical structure showing the incredible level of complexity beyond that of an average human brain.

Who knows why...It could be as random as who is born simple minded, to use a kind term for it. I saw and learned, it was a physical thing with that man, not a subjective view of his life's work and accomplishments. No one can 'become' an Einstein. He was born different, as we all are, but in a way that really set him apart in special ways.

* Those who know this subject, forgive me for butchering it into such simple terms. Those who don't? Well, this subject was about 6 hours of clock time in a classroom to learn the basics ...I'm breaking down to almost absurd levels for the point here.
edit on 26-7-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
This is a good article relating to Einstein and also giving the motives:

www.levashov.info...

Everyone knows that Einstein is a Nobel Prize laureate and believes that he won this prize for creating the General and Special Relativity Theories. But this is not so. The scandal around these theories, though known only in narrow scientific circles, prevented the Nobel Committee from awarding him a purse for them.

Instead, they found a very simple way out: Einstein was awarded the Nobel Prize for discovery of the second law of the photoelectric effect, which was a particular case of the first law of the photoelectric effect. It is of interest, that Russian physicist Alexander Grigorievich Stoletov (1830-1896), who dis-covered the photoelectric effect, did not receive a Nobel Prize, or any other prize for his discovery. Yet Einstein won it for the "study" of a particular case of this law of physics.

Arrant nonsense, however you look at it. The only logical explanation is that someone intensely desired to make Einstein the Nobel laureate and looked for any opportunity to achieve this. The "genius" had only to "work" a little with the discovery of Russian physicist Stoletov, "studying" the photoelectric effect, and ... behold, a new Nobel laureate "was born"! ...

Then discusses Michelson-Morley’s experiments versus really well done experiments by Dayton Miller. Was Einstein unaware of his findings? Of course he knew!

But perhaps Einstein and Co. were unaware of these results, or they didn’t read scientific journals and remained deluded? They perfectly well knew everything. Dayton Miller wrote letters to Einstein. In one of them he reported on his work of 22 years that confirmed the presence of an ether drift. Einstein replied very skeptically and demanded proofs, which were given to him, whereupon there was no answer forthcoming.

But this did not happen. The fuel and energy crisis did not disappear, but only became worse. Electric power is still obtained by means of primitive electric generators with revolving rotors. Hydro- and nuclear power plants consume an enormous amount of natural fuel. All these methods of manufacturing electric power destroy the planet’s ecology, exhaust its natural resources, and poison its atmosphere. Added to this, nuclear power plants are extraordinarily dangerous.

Knowing all this, the nation(s) that, in theory, should be serving humanity are destroying or concealing the source of free electric power. They certainly do serve; the only question is whom do they serve? Probably the same group of people that stands behind the false concepts of modern science by backing such "scientists", as Einstein and Co.

To serve the power interests our world has been put in a false bubble for over 100 years and dangerous technologies destroying earth.

This video and its follow up parts makes really good work at what kind of universe we're really in!

Sonoluminescence - Cavitation - NanoGeometry & The Future of Technology (See Vid Description)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

probably asperger's syndrome combined with an abnormally high IQ. your analogy about brambles is fitting because the brain prunes unused connections, but for some reason people on the spectrum don't prune connections much. the connections form faster, and last about 3 times longer.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CircleOfDust
Notice how quickly they are jumping in damage control mode to try and steer your new understanding to still keep you from the truth? That's no accident.

And my purpose was not to bash Tesla or Hawking, only Einstein. But I didn't want to give it overtly away.

BTW there's nothing derogatory in saying Hawking is brain dead and a vegetable. It's tragic. It's the lowest form of life (TPTB) that would do this to someone. THAT's what I'm degrading, not him.

Yes, I think everyone has totally missed the point you are insinuating in this topic. Correct me if I am wrong:

The gist of your argument is that Jews control everything, including approved science. Because Tesla did not care for Jews, his science has been suppressed by the Jews. Einstein was a Jew, thus, his science is the only acceptable way because he's a Jew, and not because of his accuracy or correctness in his theories. And because Hawking dared question the theories of a Jewish scientist, the evil Jewish conspiracy inflicted him with a crippling disease and artificially keeps him alive to parrot the Jewish acceptable truths?

Is this what you are saying, ultimately?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join