It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are no Alien Ships visiting Earth

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Interesting thing enough, they seem to fear one guy. Anyone that is trying to get abducted by these aliens, immediately stops when one guy is mentioned.

It just piques my interest that maybe, there is a war unseen, everywhere.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by votan

Originally posted by Gudakesa

You know, they've only been documented for thousands of years.
Can't possibly be alien ships visiting earth.
edit on 26-7-2013 by Gudakesa because: Added another image.

so have demons does that make them real too?? the type that take your soul not just anal probe you

That's entirely different.

Here we have entirely similar depictions of a sort of specific technology vs, some sort of evil entity.
edit on 27-7-2013 by Gudakesa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Yes there are, sorry. You're just misinformed.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I don't think that just because we cannot prove that something "is" means that it definitely "isn't".

Big universe, old too, plenty of time for life to have cracked interstellar travel, possibly.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander

Interesting thing enough, they seem to fear one guy. Anyone that is trying to get abducted by these aliens, immediately stops when one guy is mentioned.

Who would that be ?
I'm trembling waiting on your answer.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

There are accounts of people saying, "Save me, Jesus Christ." during abduction and they immediately stop.

Very interesting and makes me question, how caught up are we in this feud?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Here are the facts:

1. There have been thousands of documented observations by credible observers of objects seen sometimes at close range.

2. Among the credible cases, the observers commonly report objects with several recurring characteristics, such as:
-disc or triangular shaped craft
-able to hover silently with no noise
-able to accelerate instantaneously to incredible speeds

3. There is a physical phenomenon (the phenomenon can not be explained as any sort of halucination)
there is physical evidence ( www.angelfire.com... )
and independant multiple witness observations.

if you need more physical evidence look at this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

What can explain this phenomenon?
Obviously it is not natural, the objects reported resemble machines or vehicles, and suggest intelligence.
Surely the UFOs cannot be our own, the technologies reported are astounding!

so rigel4, what can explain this phenomenon besides for an advanced non-human intellegence?

edit on 27-7-2013 by thesearchfortruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Not only has my family witnessed them, seen them pursued by choppers, had greetings from them, but both my son and I remember being onboard. So nada on this thread.

My brother, and a driving partner, in the 90's, on a fruit run to the coast for produce, saw one dart behind a cloud at around 3 30. It came out the other side and angled off sharply a couple seconds later. They were 2 hours ahead, for now it was 5 30 and the truck, either dad's semi, or his 5 ton, was 2 hours ahead of schedule on the road.
edit on 27-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by wtbengineer
reply to post by BO XIAN

Thanks for noticing my post, that's rare. I also agree with them. I don't normally post about it because you won't get much except flack from people around here.

Thanks for your kind reply.

The Boss did NOT say it would be EASY. LOL.

We do what we can. The discerning and those genuinely seeking truth can find it . . . will find it if they are persistent, diligent enough.

At least the flack now on ATS is much more civil than it used to be.

GBWU

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Consider this;

If an alien civilization were able to explore the universe by instantaneously traveling from one point to another even then the odds they could find life in one of those galaxies is so small it wouldn’t be worth it.

Figure there are billions of galaxies and in each galaxy let’s say a hundred million solar systems worth exploring and if they could instantly transport to each one only staying a second in each one before going to the next it would take roughly 3,170,979,198.3 years for them to explore OUR known universe.

BTW my numbers for galaxies and solar systems are so conservative it is funny. Imagine if they stayed in each solar system for ten seconds OMG its mind bogiling yet there are still those that think we are so special that Aliens found us.

edit on 27-7-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I guess you're right. And I really hadn't noticed that the flack had lessened. I guess because I stopped posting. Keep fighting the good fight brother.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

All very good points Grimpachi. Imagine how much longer they'd take if they were bound to travelling at the speed of light instead of instantaneously... and that is not physically even possible the way it looks.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

That said, I agree with the premise that organic alien species haven't visited Earth, but I do believe the possibility that their probe drones could make it this far autonomously.

I don't see how can you rationalize that statement. To be clear I do admit the possibility of the two but can't see how you can limit your acceptance only to the first. Its a 0 sum proposal if aliens (non-human) devices are here how can you limit them to only non-biological.

Read this article I have tagged recently to read A Four Letter Word, Math it deals with the Self-replicating spacecraft as proposed by John von Neumann but Self-replication is not limited to mechanical devices. We ourselves are biological machines...
edit on 27-7-2013 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
While I agree with you, there is no "smoking gun" , as in no complete 100% scientific proof that UFO's exist. Maybe you should at least allow the idea into your mind that this is by design. If UFO's truly do exist, they more than likely defy many laws of physics, so that being said you need to keep in mind that whether it is an advanced alien race, or whether it is strictly secret government technology kept secret from the public, they do NOT want everyone to know what's going on. There are many strange photos out there, many strange videos. And genuine, honest hard working middle class people who have sworn to have experienced these UFO's personally before. What incentive do they have to lie? Not everyone is writing books, or selling T-shirts on an infowars.com type webpage. They don't want to be deemed crazy. They would have no reason to lie. The only possible explanation is they were deceived and actually were hallucinating. How do you explain large groups of people of all different brain chemistry's all hallucinating at the same time though?
I encourage you to type in UFO sighting in Jerusalem. The truth you will see may scare you, but just remember though ignorance can be bliss, there is no freedom in it, and nothing admirable about it

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander

Is this him

It has to be, whats not to fear, especially if your reptilian.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by Soloprotocol

Fallen angels would explain T Walton's story.

Fallen angels would explain all the stories I can think of.

And, Dr Jacques Valleee and Dr JA Hynek both asserted that the critters are essentially evil entities from an evil spiritual DIMENSION.

Na, Still wouldn't explain where Travis was for 5 days and 6 hours...how could a demon or entity from another dimension take away a Living breathing, nuts and bolts Human Being. Also, where did they take him..

Ps, Why did they drop him off in the middle of the Road...Busy or not, Travis could have been run over by a Truck...Aliens/Demons/Entities have little regard for their subjects Health and safety.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Aw come on they're are too! The veil of forgetting has been pulled tightly around you because they come to see you every night when you sleep. Notice any strange bumps, scratches, bruises in the morning?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by votan

You know, they've only been documented for thousands of years.
Can't possibly be alien ships visiting earth.
edit on 26-7-2013 by Gudakesa because: Added another image.

so have demons does that make them real too?? the type that take your soul not just anal probe you

That's entirely different.

Here we have entirely similar depictions of a sort of specific technology vs, some sort of evil entity.
edit on 27-7-2013 by Gudakesa because: (no reason given)

Where the hell is Phage when you need him? Dude that's not a flying saucer in the painting, it's an anomoly on the lens of SOHO.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

Rudimentary state of mind. There are many things we believe without proof.

Do you have a soul?.... Show me the pic.

I can't prove you exist, but I believe you do.

But you can prove he exist...you can meet if it was all that important. The other side of that coin is that humans in general are real to you since they are all around you, so in this case you do have physical proof that Truman can be human. Now if he said he was an alien or fairy you have nothing to show that either exists and now you run into the problem you posted above.

But why believe in something that would be quite physical in nature, but there is zero proof of it anywhere? The direction you are going is belief/faith that aliens are among us and that is a long way from proof they are among us.

edit on 28-7-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Panic2k11
reply to post by yourmaker

That said, I agree with the premise that organic alien species haven't visited Earth, but I do believe the possibility that their probe drones could make it this far autonomously.

I don't see how can you rationalize that statement. To be clear I do admit the possibility of the two but can't see how you can limit your acceptance only to the first. Its a 0 sum proposal if aliens (non-human) devices are here how can you limit them to only non-biological.

Read this article I have tagged recently to read A Four Letter Word, Math it deals with the Self-replicating spacecraft as proposed by John von Neumann but Self-replication is not limited to mechanical devices. We ourselves are biological machines...
edit on 27-7-2013 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

More or less because they wouldn't have to.
Virtual reality. They could still be visually attached to their drones.
But I don't think biological space-travel is a necessity once you are able to do everything remotely.
Unless they had a reason to actually come here from their scouting observations.

No species is going to travel Star Trek/Star Wars style with a giant craft, it just doesn't seem operationally sound unless they know 100% that the space they will travel has all of the necessary vitals within reach, which from our current understanding just isn't so. imo.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join