It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Jesus had lived longer, would his teachings have changed?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
"Jesus" WAS NOT born of Divinity. He was 'Enlightened' to Divinity. He was human just like any of us!!

He WAS NOT 'God'. He shared a mind with Divinity. That is all. Something that ANYONE can do. Gnostic teachings have ALWAYS told you how, but none have paid attention.

This is what keeps us separate from our true Divinity. The thought we can never get there. This is what keep the Churches rich and their pews full. Fools who believe what they are 'told' about the Enlightenment of Divinity. Do not believe what people tell you. Go find it for yourselves!! You've been praying for thousands of years. The world has gotten no better. NOW GET UP AND FIND 'GOD' YOURSELF, instead of begging for them to come to you.

You were given the keys to unlocking your divinity. SO DO IT!

If I tell someone to come stay with me in my home and give them the keys to the house. I do not expect I then have to go find them on the side of the road 'calling' me, cause someone 'Told them' they couldn't find my house, or that the keys were 'evil' and wouldn't work.

Did you know that 'Demon' actually means 'Deity'?? Therefore any man or idol glorified as a 'deity' is by definition a demon!!

To think you can never be as one with Divinity is rubbish!!! The teachings of fearful and unworthy men. That are kept so by nothing more than their own irrational and uneducated views.

We are all extremely powerful beings. Our minds are capable of things you could not imagine! We are all just as capable of reaching a divine mind as the man you refer to as 'Jesus Christ'. The fact that I HAVE DONE IT!!! means anyone can.

And this does not mean you will be a perfect person. This is another misconception about 'Divinity'. It means that you will be balanced within yourself. The divine masculine dark of power, and the feminine feminine light of love.

As "Jesus" was only a 6th level initiate, this means he had only learned the elemental MASCULINE/FEMININE, and the 'I AM' and 'WE ARE' of our existence.

He had yet to understand the 'LIFE IS, SPIRITUAL IS, PHYSICAL IS, DARK IS, LIGHT IS, ALL IS and NOTHING IS of our existence.

I have achieved 'LIFE IS and PHYSICAL IS' which is already beyond the teachings of the Bible.

So yes; 'Jesus' would have taught more.

Do not listen to anyone who tells you that 'Jesus' was God. Cause he WAS NOT!!

YOU ARE ALL EQUALLY POWERFUL DIVINE BEINGS!! WAKE UP TO YOURSELVES!!

Funny that the same person who said this quoted James 1:17, which ACTUALLY tells of being intelligent enough to realise that the truth of our Divinity is in our blood.

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

You do realize that Jesus was born of divinity and was God himself, come in the flesh?

He wasn't like any other human who ever existed. No sin. No regrets. No need to learn, only teach.

edit on 25-7-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

One of these days you're going to realize that all of these fallen spirits that you talk to are deceiving you on what the definition of "divinity" is to begin with.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Maybe.

Until then, I'll continue my mission to expose the lies of Christianity.

My light teachers tell me;

You want to remove weeds from your garden, you have to take them out by the roots

The Bible is the roots of the weeds.

One of these days you're going to realize that all of these fallen spirits that you talk to are deceiving you on what the definition of "divinity" is to begin with.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
Maybe.

You are mistaking the exoteric layer of Christianity for lies. It isn't a lie, it is baby food for spiritual children.

The esoteric layer is solid food for spiritual adults.

Maybe you are a spiritual adult, and maybe you're not. But either way, baby food has a legitimate place. When God decides the time is right, he will lead spiritual children from exoterica to solid food and adulthood in esoterica.

It isn't your place to rid the world of exoterica, just because you think you've moved on to esoterica.

It isn't the place of a contemplative to interfere.

Just dwell in the Cloud of Unknowing.

edit on 25-7-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope
reply to post by DrumsRfun

I think its fair to say that if he grew to be 60 years old,of course the teachings would change.
Experience creates new beliefs based on new experiences.

My question is would he have eventually gotten cynical and fed up with the barbaric human race.
My answer is yes.

He was a man like the rest of us after all.

For the record my beliefs aren't Christian,I was just answering a question that might not be as simple as i would like to think.

We are in agreement. I would assume that, like any man, his beliefs would have changed. I also agree that he would have became more cynical.

Just because he would become cynical do not mean the core ideals would have changed as he became more desperate for change. The non dualistic lesson is there that what you do for another you do to him and what you do to him you do to god (ultimate awareness) since all is connected. He also said his message would be corrupted and here we are with the bible.

He could maybe have handled the cynical part with long time of being away from the small minded ones and living a simple life and a lot of time experiancing the bliss and calmness that an opened crown chakra gives.

I think he did exactly what he was supposed todo and gave a few souls comfort by his teachings while others used his teachings to become even more small minded. Any soul who gets home is a good thing so if his teaching has only saved one single soul then the sacrifice is still worth it from my point of view. But from my point of view both Buddhas and Nanaks and Bábs/Bahá'u'lláh mission was better implemented and did not suffer the same corruption.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

Some people say you get more conservative as you get older. I'm not sure how true that is, but I know in the last 10 years my political and philosphical views have changed considerably. I'm sure jesus too would have had more of an insight and more wisdom had he not been crucified at such a young age.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Maybe you are a spiritual adult, and maybe you're not. But either way, baby food has a legitimate place. When God decides the time is right, he will lead spiritual children from exoterica to solid food and adulthood in esoterica.

Do you and BornofSin even share the same beliefs when it comes to esoterica?

I bet you don't.

If you and BornofSin are of the elect being fed the same information from God, then you too would believe that God is a woman and Jesus stumbled in his walk with God and is still in the process of being perfected. Do you believe the same way BornofSin does?

edit on 25-7-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I 'KNOW' all about it.

This is why I am correctly translating the entire Bible.

I've been taught to a level of spiritual teaching well beyond the Bible. So it is my duty to help others with the opportunity to do so also.

So, yes it IS my 'job' to rid the world of it. I've had hundreds of divine encounters that tell me it IS MY JOB! Regardless of what you believe.

This is why I have to write the book to replace it.

I learned from 'The Seraph' (not 'Seraphim'. The Seraph) for well over a year now, every single night to fulfill my 'job' which is to slay the 3-headed dragon (Christianity/Catholicism, Judaism, Islam), and bringing the truth about life through the correct spiritual Bible teachings and the 'addendum' of other teachings that need to be added to it (mostly physics, cosmology, etc).

They are the Annunaki, Archon, Anu (God of the Sky) Seraph, Burning ones, Yellow/orange orbs. Call them whatever you like, they are the exact same thing.

Do not call them 'the fallen ones' though as they do not like this. They say 'We do not fall, MAN falls.' This is because WE are the fallen ones. Not them.

They have 'touched my lips with fire', I have undergone the 40 day Initiate trials of purity. I have stood in the council of the divinity itself.

So do not doubt that it IS my job to end Christianity. The religions are 'The fires of the old Age' that need to be extinguished.

The new age is here and the false Idols shall be removed, so man understands the truth of who they are, and what is inside of us all.

Enlightenment is the path to sharing a mind with God. And power that you would not believe if I told you.

Originally posted by BlueMule

Originally posted by BornOfSin
Maybe.

You are mistaking the exoteric layer of Christianity for lies. It isn't a lie, it is baby food for spiritual children.

The esoteric layer is solid food for spiritual adults.

It isn't your place to rid the world of exoterica, just because you think you've moved on to esoterica.

It isn't the place of a contemplative to interfere.

Just dwell in the Cloud of Unknowing.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I bet you don't.

If you and BornofSin are of the elect being fed the same information from God, then you too would believe that God is a woman and Jesus stumbled in his walk with God and is still in the process of being perfected. Do you believe the same way BornofSin does?

We speak the same language.

"All mystics speak the same language, for they come from the same country."
-Martin, Louis Claude de St.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
This shows you are either blissfully ignorant to anything you don't want to hear; or you're just an idiot.

Cause if you'd paid attention to anything I have said in the past, you would know that 'God' (I hate that term) is actually both female AND male. They are 'balance'.

If you'd gotten off your high-horse for two minutes you would have been able to listen to what you were being told to understand this.

Instead you are like a deaf man, singing at the top of his lungs out of key, convinced that he is a virtuoso.

The divinity is a balance of male and female. ITS .. IN .. YOUR .. BIBLE!!!

Do something constructive and go translate it and feed your ignorance will you.

Instead of sitting here celebrating how little you actually know about your own religion.

This is the common character trait of those sitting in the male dominated darkness of all modern religions.

One thing you have done perfectly by parading your ignorance in here; is illustrate WHY the current religions need to be; AND WILL BE ended.

I bet you don't.

edit on 25-7-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I bet you don't.

If you and BornofSin are of the elect being fed the same information from God, then you too would believe that God is a woman and Jesus stumbled in his walk with God and is still in the process of being perfected. Do believe the same way BornofSin does?

Deetermined even if your soul is very spiritually enhanced you are affected by what is around you and earth in duality mode can be a very energy draining place. If I understand the bible correctly Jesus had a amagydala fear overload when he meet what he described like the devil and after that his 3rd eye awoke. He is not the only soul that have experianced that.

I do not know what Jesus is now. I hope he is at home having fun, but he can be on another mission and the birth-amnesia will make him forget the knowledge he knows and only have his soul to guide him again. Worst case scenario he might have de-evolved because that can also happen. If he has then someone will go and help him evolve him up again to bring him home to all of us, so he shines again.

I do not put Jesus on a pedestal, but I would go thru a incredible lot of pain and effort to help him if he was in trouble since he is a soul brother that have proven himself. But then I would do the same for anyone who are not very annoying to me in their behaviour.
edit on 25-7-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Do not call them 'the fallen ones' though as they do not like this. They say 'We do not fall, MAN falls.' This is because WE are the fallen ones. Not them.

Of course the "fallen ones" don't like to be called that because they don't want to be reminded that they aren't given a chance at redemption. They already knew the truth before they made their decisions to stray away from their original habitat and express their free will separate from God's will.

Jude 1:6

6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Also just saw that the 'Royal' (HAHAHAH) baby has been called 'George Alexander Louis' LOL!!

They are dreaming if they think he is the Famous farmer and defender of man!!

What a JOKE!

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
No, they don't like being called that cause it shows the ignorance of those absorbed in a male dominated, unbalanced, low vibration religion that has passed its expiry date in life. And needs to be replaced with an evolved version.

Also until you go translate quotes you use yourself. Don't bother using them.

It's like a child using big words he doesn't know the meaning of.

Of course the "fallen ones" don't like to be called that because they don't want to be reminded that they aren't given a chance at redemption. They already knew the truth before they made their decisions to stray away from their original habitat and express their free will separate from God's will.

Jude 1:6

6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I didn't ask you if you shared the same language.

I asked you if you shared the same beliefs about God?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
OK. Well lesson one. You need to learn there is no distinction in 'existence' between the spiritual world and the physical world.

ANGEL: Errand-Spirit.
- ERRAND: Old English ærende "message, mission; answer, news, tidings,"
- SPIRIT: Latin- Animus. HEART. (As core of being)
- ANGEL = ANSWERING HEART

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

The divinity is a balance of male and female. ITS .. IN .. YOUR .. BIBLE!!!

Please show me where that definition is in the Bible. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

You are in the conceptual stage. You have your concepts of truth, spirituality, God, Christianity, etc. and you think they are correct.

You have yet to advance to the supra-conceptual stage. You have yet to enter the Cloud of Unknowing.

That's where God is. Not in concepts. Not in a house-of-cards, not in words, images, duties.

I think they are trying to use you like a battering ram against the gates of Heaven. They tried to use me too.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The 'cloud of knowing'

You mean the superconscious, or Akashic records?

I know all about this my friend.

I can also touch the aether, touch the darkness, distort it, influence probability, control the elements.

I share a mind with 'God' my friend. We are one in the same.

This does not mean 'I am God'. This is the foolish misunderstanding of simple men.

This means that we are of the same heart and mind.

Originally posted by BlueMule

You are in the conceptual stage. You have your concepts of truth, spirituality, God, Christianity, etc. and you think they are correct.

You have yet to advance to the supra-conceptual stage. You have yet to enter the Cloud of Unknowing.

That's where God is. Not in concepts. Not in a house-of-cards, not in words, images, duties.

I think they are trying to use you like a battering ram against the gates of Heaven. They tried to use me too.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
In the 'Lords prayer' for a start.

She was born of wisdom of divine, so it will be done in the physical world as it is in the spiritual world.

Check for yourself: תבא מלכותך יעשה רצונך כמו בשמים כן בארץ׃ “SHE CAME INTO YOUR KINGDOM” It is talking about the equal Divinity of Women.”

reply to post by Deetermined

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join