It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet Your ATS Staff - 2013 Edition

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Wow now I am real mad I took the time away from here that I did
Getting to learn about the mods has been quite fun, seems lots of us stumble on to this little slice of fun and information. Between the forum's and chat you may argue about if aliens built the pyramids on a thread, but then go to chat and have a nice conversation with that very same person. That kind of interaction is what keeps me coming back here all the time. Thank you to the staff for keeping us civil
and thanks to everyone else for giving me some awesome information to occupy me past a respectable hour!

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

omg. I'm still amazed to see that kind of thing.

But thanks for the reminder.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Ah yes. Relativity. An important concept.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

Ah yes. Relativity. An important concept.

From a certain point of view...

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

wondermost It just doesn't tickle my fancy! I've made it before at a restaurant I used to work at, but it was just avocado's thrown together with pico de gallo, and some lime juice. Surely there is more to it than that!

OMG NO! Those poor avocados!

First, you need a good mocahete. There's no point in making guac without one.

Make what's almost a rue first... grind diced tomatoes, diced onions, salt, cilantro, chilies, dash of cumin, and lime into a soupy-paste.
Then slowly grind-in spoonfuls of avocado until until you have rich scoopable texture. Add more salt to taste, more diced tomato/onions and mix in diced jalapeños if you like. Garnish with more onion/tomato, cilantro, Mexican oregano, and few jalapeño slices.

Then get your chips and tequila. 'nuff said.

Oh god, hungry now.

Ask Mr and Mrs Cody about the Guacamole and Tacos that we made for his dear wife and Cody himself when they came across to France this weekend...

We added Mad Dog magnum 357 with our home grown onions, garlic and Spring onions...

Although Cody was too scared to try it (big shirt lifter that he is)... Mrs Cody tried it and I took off my hat (even though i was not wearing one)...

Toilet paper was placed in the freezer 2 days beforehand
... Napalm death...

09:14 in the morning and Mr and Mrs Cody have been back in the UK since yesterday evening... remember this song by Johnny Cash?... I hope that Mrs C is ok???
:

Firey respects

Rodinus

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

I did try it like this

That is some seriously hot stuff Rod,Just not as hot as Mrs C
. But the red champage
I'm sending this for my next party

Just not as hot as Mrs C

Cody

edit on 6/8/13 by cody599 because: Crap at typing

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Man, take a vacation and the staff get WILD.

I'm pretty much an open book. Everyone knows me I think, being the mouthy ass that I am.
For those that aren't the following:

50+ yo Canuck. Not only a Canuck but a MARITIMER. From Nova Scotia. Living in Ontario.

3 kids. Son 23, oldest girl 19 and my youngest will be 18 next month. Woohoo. They made it to adulthood without losing limbs.

I work in Corrections....
It's a living. Without it I wouldn't have found ATS though. A coworker turned me on to this 10 years ago. He's into conspiracy but I was attracted by the political discussion. Surprised?

Even my likes and dislikes should be known but I've got a new one. I HATE reality TV. Always have BUT TV was really sucking Sat. and I check one out. May I say that Duck Dynasty is a seriously entertaining show? It is.

Liberals seem to see me as a conservative and vice versa. I play Devil's Advocate at times. The truth isn't on one side or the other. It's in the middle(probably why I'm agnostic). I try to get people to think, like it says in my siggy. I'm actually.......

"Tune in next week. Same mod time same mod channel."

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

who the hail gave 'trep back his keyboard!?

c'mon.... fess up, folks.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

50+ yo Canuck.

53 000+ posts 'trep! Welcome back! Hope you had a nice vacation!

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Awesome thread, and really nice to learn a little about the staff with whom I am somewhat familiar, and to see some names I really don't know so well. You are all really the best staff on the internet, and I don't say that lightly!

I can't recall what initially brought me to the site, and I swear, I think I had an earlier account, under a really OLD email, but can't recall anything about it. The first draw was the wide range of topics. One could literally read about almost anything here. The standard (as I thought of them) political conspiracies (Kennedy, etc), to UFOs, and so forth. I can recall reading stuff on here way back, as early, I think, as '98-2000. When joining this time around, the biggest thing was how well debates go here. No matter the topic, people could discuss it, without all the flame wars and trolling and ganging up on one another that is SO prevalent on some sites.

I hope you all realize how MUCH that means to all of us members. The wonderful organization, wide range of sections, and real participation of staff make a difference, too. Even when we mess up (and done that a couple of times), you are cool about it.

Nice seeing some of the details of your lives. Don't change!

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
There is a major problem with this, you all are way too normal, there will be conspiracy theories...

Bet on it.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

looks like the ad in UK for doggie dentures... funny puggie

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

WARNING TO ALL ATS MEMBERS - RUN!

I just put some of staff names together and came up with a bunch of scary acronyms!

Neformore
SkepticOverlord
Ayana

DontTreadOnMe
Hefficide
Skyfloating

Maria_stardust
JacKatMtn
12m8keall2c

TheBandit795
Semperfortis
Asala aka Julie

DontTreadOnMe
Elevatedone
Argentus

Neformore
ArMaP
Springer
Ayana

Blaine91555
Byrd
Crakeur

Yeahright
tothetenthpower
Kinglizard

Seagull
Elevatedone
Crakeur

It's a conspiracy I tell ya, and it's a conspiracy against US!

Hmm... 28 staff members.. Let's take this to the trusty bible and see what the lord has to offer:

Here is Matthew 28:16-20: 16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

11 disciples
A common denominator of 16 and 20 is 4, 4 goes into 16 4 times and 20 5 times. 4+5 = 9
9/11

This whole website is trying to keep us from finding the truth about 9/11.

Can there be any doubt? This is clearly a government conspiracy and our mountain of credible evidence proves it without a doubt. These can not be mere coincidences.
edit on 21-8-2013 by thoughtfuldeliquent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtfuldeliquent
Can there be any doubt? This is clearly a government conspiracy and our mountain of credible evidence proves it without a doubt. These can not be mere coincidences.

OMG
You're right. Put 9 and 11 together with a / and that's exactly what one 'gets'.

I'm gobsmacked.

It's almost 3pm and twice that makes 6.

Read this three times in 10 minutes and you get 666.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

masqua
Read this three times in 10 minutes and you get 666.

And a headache.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
This has been a most entertaining & pleasant read, OMG!! the Mods are human!!! thud…..
Very good to know you all get along off-forum as that's very rare, special actually. Somehow it never occurred that you all found your way here same as the rest of us. Looking for a "something" and ending up moving in.

Nice officially meeting you all!!

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Bro, that turkey face (or whatever that is) has to be one of the creepiest avatars I've seen on this board if not the internet. Daymn.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Why thank you
It's just a crop of a pic of a Turkey. I had to have something to celebrate the Thanksgiving season.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
So this is what happens on ATS in the summertime.
I'm glad it got bumped or I would have missed it completely.

It's very nice to get to know you all better. You have all done a great job over the years. I have been addicted to this site for years and years now, it's only gotten worse since I stopped lurking and finally joined. Thanks all of you for giving us a place to be around like minded people without ever leaving the house. It's good to see a fellow Alaskan as a mod too.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Hey there, I'm a new member but I'd like to say how much I am already enjoying this site. Great job.
Many thanks to you and all your colleagues.

Warmest regards, Jimmy.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join