It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brazil protests. Pictures only.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
It has spread to over 20 states capitals and other major cities. I'll try to put as many pictures as possible. please don't post I'll be updating with new pictures!

Great album
edit on 18-6-2013 by Zedux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Police men are supporting the protests and the goverment is saying it has asked the police NOT to intervene (lie)

More pictures

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Most news papers are saying the protests are happening because the city of São Paulo has increased it's bus fare. That's not true that was just the straw that broke the camels back. The increase is about 20 US cents but the real reason is that the bread and circus government has spent 28 billion reais preparing for next years world cup not to mention what it will spend with the Olympics while they keep increasing taxes and most of the people are sick of corporate interest dictating state policy and corruption in all levels of government.

Another big album

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
haha a political disaster convert into ​​an album that is very interesting .. nice thought!!
and Welcome to ATS Mr!!

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
In Rio de Janeiro protesters went after banks and city hall and destroyed everything. Media outlets are trying to show the protesters as the bad boys.

Pictures

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Now Brazil?,.

Soo much going on on the world,
and yet the US hasnt Impeached Obama yet
for all that man has does to the US..

things just arn't right

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
In the State of Santa Catarina protesters have closed the only bridge that connects mainland with the state capital city of Florianópolis. Most media outlets are saying about 50 thousand protesters are at the bridge but people in there say there are more than 200 thousand people around the area.

Pictures

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Zedux

Interesting information, I've not had a chance to read everything and the first I am seeing tht.
Good pictures, and I hope member continue to post and comment her on them......

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Facebook went down in Brazil a few hours ago. It was being used as the main information hub for protesters! BTW Brazil is supposed to be a democratic country! Only after HUGE backlash on twitter (they forgot tobring it down as well I suppose) and few hours later Facebook suddenly was online again! Main excuse by the mainstream media in Brazil is that Facebook is (was) offline in many countries at this moment.

Facebook offline

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zedux
Facebook went down in Brazil a few hours ago. It was being used as the main information hub for protesters! BTW Brazil is supposed to be a democratic country! Only after HUGE backlash on twitter (they forgot the bring it down as well I suppose) and few hours later Facebook suddenly was online again! Main excuse by the mainstream media in Brazil is that Facebook is (was) offline in many countries at this moment.

Facebook offline

wow..now markzugenberg Joint With Them??

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
In Belo Horizonte the capital of Minas Gerais state and the 3rd biggest city in the country the State Government has asked for the National Guard to be deployed to the city. The excuse is that they need more workers to help the people coordinate the protests (BS story). Fact is the Belo Horizonte Police has said it won't intervene so the governor is mostly scared of what can happen to unprotected politicians!

Protests in Belo Horizonte

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
This is getting tired lol but I want you guys to see the truth! Not the makeover mainstream media is trying to spin worldwide.

City hall of São Paulo City has been taken! Prostesters are inside and the police did nothing to stop them a very different approach from earlier today when the police used brutal violence against protesters. Mayor and mainstream media are trying to spin as if they allowed the city hall to be taken yet another BS statement by them. I guess the police realized how police was acting in other states and cities and came to their senses and stopping 200k people would mean a huge blood bath!

City Hall of São Paulo City taken

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Zedux

Great to see the people standing against TPTB.

However, I hope it doesn't prevent me from seeing Argentina taking the cup home next year.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mikeone718

Now what, they cut funding to Brazil and the place starts looking more and more like Africa?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
bit weird the new world order puppet Arnold Schwarzenegger is supporting #changebrazil !

puppet #changebrazil

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
This ain't no bus fare mediocrity. This is all over Brazil from North to South from East to West and it want's REAL change starting with the removal of politicians from power!

All over the country

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
São Paulo is literally burning! most are protesting peacefully but a few are over the limit!

São Paulo burning + other cities

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Well, I live in Belo Horizonte, and all I have to say is: Tear Gas hurts a lot.
Seriously guys, if anyone here live here in Brazil, or anywhere, whatever, and is going to any kind of protest, first be sure to get something to cover your face, otherwise it'll be hard to stay there.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
protests continue to take place today june 19th.

interstate highway in the state of são paulo has been blocked!

video

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Thanks for your persistence in covering the uproars! I will keep an eye on this thread and hope the Brazilian people will be freed from corporate slavery soon!

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join