It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Muslims Laughing At The Murder Of Lee Rigby (Video)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Originally posted by dam00

Originally posted by mideast

I suppose these animals only reprasent a minority of the muslim comunity in Britain,

If so , then why you posted this thread ?

I was curiouse to know how many would condem it on ATS

Not everyone sits around all day frothing at the mouth over Muslims.

That depends on where you import Muslims from ?

Saudi Arabia ? Al-Qaeda ? Wahhabi killers ?

There are surely many ignorant people among Muslims , but they chose Islam because they thought Islam can help them get out of misery. They thought Islam can help them stand against those who invade into their countries and steal what they don't own.

But many don't find the right path of fighting and defending.

Then they blow themselves up.

So , who is to blame ?

1-Islam ?
2-colonists ?
3-Muslims.

I do believe that the last two are to blame , not Islam.

But west is insisting to wash the defense(jihad) away from Muslims to let them take over these countries sooner and safer.

You are a Jihadi , you just don't know it
edit on 8-6-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I'm confused why posters insist that they aren't breaking laws, when that wasn't the point of the thread.

Did you miss this part at the start of the thread?

This video has been sensibly removed by YouTube and hopefully reported to the police somebody in the area must know them and there are several points in the video where they could take a screen shot for ID I doubt very much these people will be brought in for questioning,

The op implies that these people have broken some law and should be picked up for questioning.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi

Originally posted by mideast
Because Muslims have long term experience in war and misery.

Yes, Muslims have been slaughtering and repressing each other for decades. All these suicide bombers blowing themselves up in markets in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iraq are only killing Muslims. Repression of women is a sport in some Muslim countries.

To the OP. He was not wearing a seatbelt. That’s reason enough to track him down.

Regards

Yes lets overlook how the west has been bombing, invading and overthrowing governments in the ME for decades so they can get their hands on it's resources.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

I know this is hard for people, and it makes me f'ing angry too, but they have not done anything illegal. So what's the deal, you would like to create laws on the spot for when people do something you personally find offensive? But then what if someone else finds something YOU do offensive?

This is just more reactionary BS by people who would love to make this young mans murder a tool for their political ambitions. And that is both sides of it.

It seems we do share some common ground after all.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Dear Buster2010,

No, I didn't miss the part of the OP that talked about arresting them. To get to that part you have to first get past:

I suppose these animals only reprasent a minority of the muslim comunity in Britain,

the link will take you to a site which displays a video of some muslim men driving past the scene of where Drummer Lee Rigby was brutally murdered, as they drive past they slow down mock and laugh histerically at the floral tributes as they get to the end of the road they turn round and do it again
which, in my mind, was the point of the thread.

Say, do me a favor. Consider the speech I posted. Can you support it?

With respect,
Charles1952

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join