It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer's DNA - The Movie

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Here is a video I made about Nephilim and Triple Helix DNA...

Premise:

*) Ancient Aliens mated with humans to create a race of Supreme Beings
*) These Supreme Beings had Triple Helix DNA
*) The knowledge of this has been encoded in the Bible and in ancient carvings all over the world
*) This advanced DNA will surface soon and Genetic Engineers will once again re-create the Nephilim

There is a slide show at the end with many theories as to how this may all come about.

Enjoy!

+19 more 
posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I suppose this is the equivalent of somebody pasting a lot of pictures and newspaper clippings and Bible pages on their wall and connecting them with bits of yarn. Something the police would later find.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
I suppose this is the equivalent of somebody pasting a lot of pictures and newspaper clippings and Bible pages on their wall and connecting them with bits of yarn. Something the police would later find.

LOLOLOLOL-
Oh man. sorry.But...LOL... Coffee came out of my nose at that one. The most funny thing I have read in a long time.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I think the overall theory is somewhat interesting but the video is just terrible. Its redundant and some of the pictures just seem like theyve been randomly thrown in there

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Looks like a great deal of time went into this....I just don't subscribe to a theory based on books (Bible) put together and changed throughout history multiple times. Most based on dreams, visions and stories.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
John 1:1
“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God”

What a fitting introduction to our journey into DNA Bible Codes. “The Word”, in the world of DNA research, are the four bases that help form all DNA on earth.

They are…

Adenine
Cytosine
Guanine
Thymine

When these four bases are strung together, they form sentences. These sentences form living creatures. Who invented these so called ‘words’? Was it simply evolution, or is there evidence for intelligent design?

If it was intelligent design, was it done long before Earth ever existed or more recently? What if it’s both?

In this study, we will examine evidence that ‘genetic manipulation’ has been going on for a very long time indeed… by so called ‘enlightened’ beings that have come before us humans ever existed… and that these beings may not exactly have the best intentions for their “creations”.

The great battle for Mankind’s souls has begun!

Welcome to Lucifer’s DNA.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by UncleMikey

Gotta S & F ya for the work you've put in here. This is part of what ATS is all about, independent minds.

Keep up the good, intriguing work

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The “Sacred Tree” vs. ‘Candlestick’

Most people have heard of the “Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil”. The main source of this comes from the Book of Genesis…

Genesis 2:17
"But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die"

There are many varying interpretations of just what this so called ‘Tree’ can be. Some say it represents intimacy between a Man and woman. Others maintain that it is simply the things that we learn during a lifetime, or that it perhaps represents a ‘fall of Man’ that happened millenniums ago.

The information that will be presented here combines all of this… and more…. into a ‘Grand Unified Theory’ that will hopefully be Illuminating to you, the audience.

Meet the Candlestick or as some know it as… the Menorah…

The Candlestick is first introduced to us in the Book of Exodus.

Exodus 25:31
“And thou shalt make a candlestick of pure gold: of beaten work shall the candlestick be made: his shaft, and his branches, his bowls, his knops, and his flowers, shall be of the same"

…and as the passages unfold, the reader is given highly detailed instructions for creating it.

Why?

Why all the fuss over such a seemingly ordinary item?

After all… it’s just a Candlestick… or is it? What about the shape we are used to seeing? Is it correct according to the blueprints given to us is Scripture? The answer is… it may not be.

If we take all of the instructions given to us, and start from scratch, we find that we can in fact come up with an entirely different shape all together! A shape that looks an awful lot like a ‘branch’ or ‘tree’.

Meet the real Candlestick…

Now we’re getting somewhere!

The Candlestick now looks a lot more familiar. Yes, you may have seen this shape in Alchemy artwork and “Ancient Alien” style carvings.

It would appear that Exodus may in fact contain some sort of hidden code for a much larger mystery… perhaps even the greatest mystery of all time.

To be continued.

edit on 7-5-2013 by UncleMikey because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2013 by UncleMikey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Thanks six67seven, I've got a bunch more to add over the coming days and weeks.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Thank you for posting. Wow! this is very fascinating area to venture into. I have to watch that movie soon.

I think many people, more and more of them, begin to wonder about DNA and our true nature etc etc. I see the whole thing is quite complex and convoluted. I am sure the answer will not be a straight answer, it might even take a lifetime to learn all about it. I will keep my mind open and consider all the possibilities for now.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The Tabernacle vs. Cell Biology

John 1:14
“And the Word became flesh, and did tabernacle among us”

Now that we see what the original Candlestick blueprints may have intended, we notice that there are many empty bowls. What in the world could they represent?

Let’s look for some answers.

Ever since the invention of the microscope and eventual discovery of DNA, researchers all around the world have noticed an amazing similarity between the Tabernacle and Cell Biology.

What is the Tabernacle? Think of it as a “Super Deluxe Tent”. It is home to our Candlestick friend, as well as many other, very special items that we will explore later.

Again, the Book of Exodus gives us incredibly detailed instructions for creating the Tabernacle, and again the finished product looks eerily familiar.

Here is just a tiny fraction of the many similarities that researchers are finding that seem to match our very own Cell Biology…

So… if the Tabernacle is a model of a Cell, then perhaps our Candlestick is a sub-part… but which one?

Cell Biology 101 tells us that DNA is stored in a Cell… and since DNA kind of looks like a tree with branches…

Amazing!

Those clever Architects even designed it with Codons! What the!! Show offs.

Could this simply be a coincidence?

Let’s compare our findings to some Ancient Alien artwork…

Uh oh. I hope we don’t get in trouble for this. Looks like some deeeeep secrets are being revealed here.

To be continued.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Hmm, if this is your own research from scratch than S n F just for putting in the work. However I looked at your pictures in thread and have to agree with others on some things..but it is interesting...However before I even spend the time to watch your "movie" Why should we believe you? What makes your "proof" credible, how dd you discover this? are you a geneticist? Is there proof or just speculation, And What is the point?

ps
I'm currently bored with ATS and hopefully this will be entertaining....
edit on 8-5-2013 by HumanitiesLastHope because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   

The Candlestick is first introduced to us in the Book of Exodus.

Exodus 25:31
“And thou shalt make a candlestick of pure gold: of beaten work shall the candlestick be made: his shaft, and his branches, his bowls, his knops, and his flowers, shall be of the same"

…and as the passages unfold, the reader is given highly detailed instructions for creating it.

...and Voilà

Yes, please don't bother with the highly detailed instructions on how to get the candlestick to match what you need it for because It will raise too many questions. Lets go right to the good stuff!

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

My favorite quote from Hoyle,

"The chance that higher life forms might have emerged in this way is comparable to the chance that a tornado sweeping through a junkyard might assemble a Boeing 747 from the materials therein."

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

As witty as that is, I believe it counts as a personal attack on OP's character versus criticism of the theories submitted.

Secondly, the OP draws a lot of connections but correlation does not = causation. It could be coincidence or deeper than you thought, as the Egypt-Bible references are very Bible-centric or Christian centric. Consider branching out to cast a wider web covering other religions.

Ex.

Hinduism - Chariots of the Sky
Buddhism - Notions of Reincarnation, choice outside of humanity, external soul-play
Zoroastrianism - Zarathustra
Connections between Enoch, Hermes, Thoth, Metatron (allegedly same person, different names) etc.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Oh my frickin' gawd hahaha.

THAT has to be one of the most funny and painfully true comment for a long long time on these forums.

I'd give you 100 stars if I could.

I was examining the pictures in the OP and my mind started looking for the logic in it and I simply could find none, and I kept scrolling and looking at the pictures with the Adenine and Guanine letters and scrolled .. and thought .. and failed to grasp, and then your post comes into view. Brilliant lol
edit on 8-5-2013 by H1ght3chHippie because: Typ0

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by UncleMikey
John 1:1
“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God”

They are…

Adenine
Cytosine
Guanine
Thymine

When these four bases are strung together, they form sentences. These sentences form living creatures. Who invented these so called ‘words’? Was it simply evolution, or is there evidence for intelligent design?

The words are Adenine etc .. and they form sentences which become living creatures ? Is this like a metaphor ? I fail to see the logic in anything you describe.

And furthermore, the idea of intelligent design is absurd, because it merely shifts the problem, and does not solve it. Because if there was a designer, how did the designer come into existence, by another designer ? And so on ? I am not convinced. Biochemical interaction of amino acids are a proven fact, and so is natural evolution.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

The way you depict hydrogen bonding occurring isn't even remotely correct, particularly in the case of the opposing base pairs of DNA. Hint: A-T pairs have two separate hydrogen bonds and C-G pairs have three separate hydrogen bonds; if you want to try and claim that it's the Hoogsteen or Watson-Crick triple-strand (which are both feasible where your model is not), then you'd need to determine a new rationale for why either an oxygen or nitrogen atom would be at the center of the triplet instead of a hydrogen.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Daniel 7:2-3 "Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea... and four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another"

Just as the number four is important in the world of DNA (as in A, C, G & T), it is also an important number in terms of Bible Codes.

The esoteric ‘center’ or ‘middle path’ of the pages of Scripture can be found in four books called Mathew, Mark, Luke and John. These ‘Fab Four’ separate the Old Testament from the New Testament.

These Four Gospels have symbols assigned to them in the form of animals and beings.

Matthew is a Man or Angel
Mark is a Lion
Luke is an Ox
John is an Eagle

They are often seen in occult artwork. Here we see them in a Tarot Card…

Note the two strands of DNA the Woman holds, as well as the Olive Branches (Two Witnesses/DNA).

Many researchers have concluded that the Four Gospel Animals also match up with the Four Sons of Horus…

Can you spot the animals? How about the Two Serpents of DNA? The Triple Helix Sephirot?

Some day I will expose all of the hidden codes in that image.

Now...

When the Four Gospels are compared to DNA, the entire Bible resembles a Nucleotide.

…with Matthew, Mark, Luke and John representing A, C, G & T.

We will cover nucleotides later on.

For now, we will assign the Four Gospels to the four DNA bases, as well as Constellations to help remember them...

Matthew = Adenine
Mark = Thymine
Luke = Guanine
John = Cytosine

What about the Masons?

Masonic artwork often depicts ‘beasts’ rising out of a checkerboard floor. This checkerboard floor is often shown with the Four Gospel animals ‘rising’ from it…

Anyone familiar with Revelation knows about the ‘Key to the Bottomless Pit’…

Ever heard of Jacobs Ladder? Yes… it’s DNA. Here again, we see this DNA ladder set upon the Checkerboard floor with beings rising out of it…

Now then…

Since so many Masonic images show a strong connection between the Checkerboard floor and the ‘Sea’ of Scripture, we can reasonably assume that this is one of the main (if not *the* main) interpretation.

Could the Masonic Checkerboard/Sea represent DNA?

We get a hint from Revelation…

Revelation 17:15 “And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues”

So “waters” = “multitudes, and nations, and tongues”

That sounds like an awful lot like a common ‘Sea’ of DNA in which life can ‘spring’ from… like a river.

Here are some common explanations for the Checkerboard...

"The Mosaic Pavement is a representation of the ground floor of King Solomon's Temple"

"The Mosaic Pavement is emblematic of human life, checkered with good and evil"

"This symbol serves to demonstrate ideals which form the foundation of our individual Masonic growth, the Masonic fraternity, and even the entire human society"

Note that the floor of Solomon's Temple is made of 'Fir'. Fir branches look like our revised Candlestick! Fir of course makes a good wreath... which we saw in the Tarot card. Get it?

There are other clues as well, so for now we will take this notion and run with it to see where it takes us.

To be continued.

edit on 8-5-2013 by UncleMikey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Hey great job on the vid, it was cool to watch, I like when a poster goes out there way to provide some cool theories, much appreciative.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join