It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Silence of the Lambs

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I imagine the pro-abortion crowd will come out swinging in defense of abortion but condemnation of this man.

Then they will turn around and defend places and people that do what this man has done once the dust settles.

The pro-abortion crowd is probably embarrassed and (hopefully) ashamed about what they have bought. Maybe focus can be brought back to the rights of the little life that have been infringed.
edit on 13-4-2013 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

No.

They're too busy claiming this is a GOP Psy-ops driven hit piece.

You know. To tug on peoples heartstrings.......... Not to be confused with actual murders with maybe "gun violence"..........

edit on 13-4-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by beezzer

No.

They're too busy claiming this is a GOP Psy-ops driven hit piece.

You know. To tug on peoples heartstrings.......... Not to be confused with actual murders with maybe "gun violence"..........

edit on 13-4-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

Yeah, I noticed that someone tried to make this a partisan political debate. Good or bad, left or right, the pro-abortion folks have much to run from now.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Openeye

I did however make a clear distinction above that a 1 day old fertilized egg is much different from a 4 week old fetus. Do you deny this?

Yes, there is a difference.

Fertilized eggs attach themselves to the lining of the womb six to 12 days after ovulation, the research shows. In most successful pregnancies, that implantation -- the real start of pregnancy -- occurs on day eight, nine or 10 following ovulation. Day eight appears to be the most successful.
Link

Anytime after this occurs it is a pregnancy and a viable life is present. Taking life is murder. What this doctor did was barbaric but no more so than snipping a peanut sized embryo's neck or vacuuming out a smaller fetus as if it were trash on the floor.

If a person can prevent this fertilized egg from attaching within that short window of time, I view that as contraception because its not yet viable. The human body often prevents fertilized eggs from attaching after day 10 because the chance of viability is significantly reduced. I believe that is the last window of opportunity to make a choice.

Hey, everyone has an opinion. I'm not a religious fanatic who doesn't believe in contraception. I just don't believe in murder!

edit on 13-4-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I read that his practice killed women, sent them to the hospital, was unclean and horrifying!!
Dr. Kermitt Office Photo

It a breeding ground for HIV, Hepatitis and Lord knows what else!

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

May I ask what you mean about your comment suggesting the pro choice people will have a lot to run from? What will they be running from? Can you please exemplify your comment so I can have a deeper understanding of your thinking. Thank you.

Much Peace...

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
pro-abortion crowd

Who is this "pro-abortion crowd" you speak of? So there is a group out there that think abortion, in and of itself, is a good thing? I think not. It's pro-choice, and perhaps the fact that you don't know the difference is the problem. I believe we should do anything and everything to prevent abortions - they are nasty procedures and aren't "good" in any sense of the term. But at the end of the day, there is another life that plays the biggest role in this debate - the mother. That final, difficult choice should not be yours, should not be the governments, but should be hers. I agree that anymore, too many uneducated people are being allowed to make that choice, that's why we need better education and acceptance of contraception, etc - but it really is a personal choice and education is the answer. Do you honestly think that making all abortion illegal is the answer here?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I'm not a mod and I will not beat you with a stick, but...

Worker admits cutting 10 babies at abortion clinic

Peace

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by beezzer

May I ask what you mean about your comment suggesting the pro choice people will have a lot to run from? What will they be running from? Can you please exemplify your comment so I can have a deeper understanding of your thinking. Thank you.

Much Peace...

What this abortion doc did was wrong. But it was with the pretext that it was an abortion and not a slaughter of human life. This disgusting act by the doc shines a rather glaring focus on what is considered life and what is considered "tissue".

People that are pro-abortion actually have enabled this man to do what he did.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by redtic

I'm not for abortion. I am anti-abortion. Those who don't have a problem with it, I term pro-abortion.

I think education is key in getting rid of the abortion option. You can't legislate morality and I find that those who favour this type of action are lacking of even a basic understanding of life.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by beezzer

I'm not a mod and I will not beat you with a stick, but...

Worker admits cutting 10 babies at abortion clinic

Peace

Well played.

And thanks for not beating me with a stick.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Pro choice people have enabled women to stop dying in backyard abortion clinics. Women become pregnant due to forced sex, outright rape, religious tenets that do not permit them to say no to their husband, women fall pregnant for many reasons.

Terminating a pregnancy is no worse than sending a Young Adult to war to be killed in action. The Young Adult may very well have been a planned pregnancy and loved more than life itself - but her/his death is a termination also.

Both terminations have been empowered by the people via the government. I would like to maintain my belief in pro choice until such a time as there is not a single unwanted/homeless/uncared for/starving/abused Child anywhere on the planet. Until that time occurs an unwanted pregnancy is the domain of the woman and her choice is her choice.

What did Jesus say - Let ye without sin cast the first stone. I am not going to judge a woman for putting the Child first because if she was putting herself first - she would not have the termination for fear that people would judge her.

When a life has not yet taken a breath of the oxygen we breathe on this planet - they are not an individual - they are a developing human being made of living tissue - very much so. The Young Adult terminated during war is also made of living tissue and is by rights a developing human and her/his death is far more tragic because they did not have to die.Technically, it is society that enables the government to allow the enemy to commit murder.

While the umbilical cord is attached - the woman decides. Not me - not you - not the government. The government does not yet support all the homeless unwanted Adults let alone babies.

Much Peace...to every unwanted Child on this planet...

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

beezer, the republicans that have control of the entire state government of 4 states have shut down and made illegal any abortions....republicans don't care whether they break federal law or not, they just go ahead and do it.
jim crow, poll taxes, voting rights, are being instituted in the states, also are going against federal law...to republicans it doesn't matter...well...except if democrats did it, then it's a crime of treason punishable by imprisonment.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Honestly I'd just as soon things stay like they are. I just can't handle any more info about this.

I was asking for opinions from other - in trying to understand how someone could 'follow the lead' or 'do what they were told' to keep their job or make their boss happy. I just don't get it.

So, fight the good fight and keep the threads rolling!

peace

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Before the pro-abortion crowd starts huffing in indignation, please remember that you have brought this upon all of us.

So typical of the "pro-government-intervention" crowd...
If you're going to use "pro-abortion" to describe people who want each individual to have the CHOICE, I'll use the phrase "anti-choice", "anti-freedom" or "pro-government-intervention" to describe you.

I am AGAINST abortion. The little heartbeat is just as precious to me as it is to you. That's why the CHOICE is so important to me. You want government intervention into an individual's body. I want freedom of choice for each individual. It's really simple.

Carry on.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Pro choice people have enabled women to stop dying in backyard abortion clinics. Women become pregnant due to forced sex, outright rape, religious tenets that do not permit them to say no to their husband, women fall pregnant for many reasons.

And Dr Jack Kevorkian enabled people to stop blowing their brains out at home by assisting their suicide medically. What's your point? It's still murder.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by beezzer

How many? I wonder the percentages of rapes, religious reasons, vs it would be inconvenient.

Terminating a pregnancy is no worse than sending a Young Adult to war to be killed in action. The Young Adult may very well have been a planned pregnancy and loved more than life itself - but her/his death is a termination also.

Show me a pre-natal child that signs for an abortion and I will back off.

Both terminations have been empowered by the people via the government. I would like to maintain my belief in pro choice until such a time as there is not a single unwanted/homeless/uncared for/starving/abused Child anywhere on the planet. Until that time occurs an unwanted pregnancy is the domain of the woman and her choice is her choice.

What did Jesus say - Let ye without sin cast the first stone. I am not going to judge a woman for putting the Child first because if she was putting herself first - she would not have the termination for fear that people would judge her.

Ending a life is never good and rarely justified.

When a life has not yet taken a breath of the oxygen we breathe on this planet - they are not an individual - they are a developing human being made of living tissue - very much so. The Young Adult terminated during war is also made of living tissue and is by rights a developing human and her/his death is far more tragic because they did not have to die.Technically, it is society that enables the government to allow the enemy to commit murder.

While the umbilical cord is attached - the woman decides. Not me - not you - not the government. The government does not yet support all the homeless unwanted Adults let alone babies.

Much Peace...to every unwanted Child on this planet...

So you don't think the doc did anything wrong?

Interesting. And I'll leave it at that.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
reply to post by beezzer

beezer, the republicans that have control of the entire state government of 4 states have shut down and made illegal any abortions....republicans don't care whether they break federal law or not, they just go ahead and do it.
jim crow, poll taxes, voting rights, are being instituted in the states, also are going against federal law...to republicans it doesn't matter...well...except if democrats did it, then it's a crime of treason punishable by imprisonment.

I'm not a republican and don't know why you bring up partisan politics.

We're talking about life here.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by beezzer

Before the pro-abortion crowd starts huffing in indignation, please remember that you have brought this upon all of us.

So typical of the "pro-government-intervention" crowd...
If you're going to use "pro-abortion" to describe people who want each individual to have the CHOICE, I'll use the phrase "anti-choice", "anti-freedom" or "pro-government-intervention" to describe you.

I am AGAINST abortion. The little heartbeat is just as precious to me as it is to you. That's why the CHOICE is so important to me. You want government intervention into an individual's body. I want freedom of choice for each individual. It's really simple.

Carry on.

I want freedom for the pre-natal person. I want freedom for the voice that can't yet speak.

Should I coin you pro-abortionists as anti-freedom as well?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

The doctor provided a service. At this point in time all we have to verify the actions and comments of the doctor are the comments of an employee.

You state that when a developing human being can voice their own opinion you will back off. What about the unwanted Child who later - when they have a voice - expresses their opinion. Will you back off then?

Robin Williams the comedian makes a valid statement in one of his routines - about pro lifers and pro choice people. Okay I can go with you on the pro life - here's your baby. When every pro lifer personally adopts an unwanted baby then I will back off.

If you have such a strong need to see every unwanted baby being born - regardless of the circumstances - will you adopt at least one - if not all? If not - why not? Why is it so important that an unwanted baby be forced into our society.

While I respect your opinion and your right to choose your opinion - I notice you did not respond to every comment I made - you were very selective in your response - may I ask why that is? If - as you are stating every unwanted Child needs to be born - why not respond to every aspect that is put forward during our discourse?

This is a repugnant topic but we will never get it right if we don't address every single aspect. Not once have a I stated I support the doctor - I do however support the freedom of the woman to make her choice - whatever that may be.

Much Peace...

edit on 13-4-2013 by Amanda5 because: grammar

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join